bliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel uploaded by Mimi L.bliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel uploaded by Stacie D.bliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel uploaded by MJ B.

BY BLISS

• A multi-action cooling eye gel - with a steel rollerball massaging applicator - hydrates and awakens, while depuffing, brightening and tightening.
  • Caffeine, peptides and plant stem cells help smooth and firm to reduce the look of puffy, tired eyes
  • Visibly diminishes dark circles as its light blue sheen minimizes shadows; massaging rollerball increases circulation
  • Safe for sensitive eyes, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Squalane, Polyamide-5, C14-22 Alcohols, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Biotin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Caffeine, Chrysin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Isomalt, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Steareth-20, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Laureth-12, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabusulfite, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Usage:

• Gently pump a tiny amount of the gel through the applicator. Massage in a circular motion around the eye area, then tap into skin with finger. Use morning and night.

Heather C.
Albemarle
I like this product! It’s considerably well priced and the packaging is super cute! For some reason I associate eye stuff with the color blue so it is pleasing to me. It doesn’t leave any sticky feeling behind so I appreciate that as well
Yenny K.
Elmhurst, NY
Bliss eye had natural ingridient and keep your eye moist all the time ,very effective and im first time user .definetely recomended this product ,it meet my expectation .packaging also cute enough you can bring in on the go .
Marie H.
Teaneck, NJ
I have been using for almost a month and haven’t noticed a difference. I started using for dark under eyes in the morning and before bed. Aside from a refreshing tingling feeling I didn’t notice any difference.
Shannon M.
Mckinney, TX
I think this is a good product and it felt good on my eyes. I think for the price and what it does it is a great deal And this was my first time trying it but I will use again and recommend to others.
Chelsea V.
Grandville , MI
It is pretty much your average eye gel. It feels good on the under eye but I didn’t really notice anything other than hydration. It also made my under eye feel a little oily...so I would only use it at night.
Amanda J.
Arlington, TX
The metal rollerball creates a cooling sensation. Gel is super hydrating. Doesn't reduce puffiness as much as some other gels I have tried, but I still enjoy it and think it works well.
sarah w.
United State
This is the best bliss product I have ever used. The rollerball doesn't work the best but this has the best formula. It has gotten rid of my dark circle and left my under eye smooth.
Jackie G.
Love the way it glides on! Would purchase again even though the price is high! Soothes and softens my eyes! I don’t see a huge change in lightening dark circles though
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes yes yes! I leave this in my fridge and keep it cold. I have been waiting for an eye cream that truly works quickly in the morning. This product is so great. I love that it's cool and when I wash my face in the morning the eye cream makes me feel awake. I feel like the other eye products I've tried are not as quick to work as this one. Go to Ulta and grab this eye cream!
Kylie P.
Warrensburg , MO
Purchased at: Target
I got into Bliss while at target and have been using their products religiously, specifically this one! My favorite part is the applicator and the rolling ball to apply the product. It makes it feel like it sinks into my under eyes better.