Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsBliss
Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel

Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel

• A multi-action cooling eye gel - with a steel rollerball massaging applicator - hydrates and awakens, while depuffing, brightening and tightening.
  • Caffeine, peptides and plant stem cells help smooth and firm to reduce the look of puffy, tired eyes
  • Visibly diminishes dark circles as its light blue sheen minimizes shadows; massaging rollerball increases circulation
  • Safe for sensitive eyes, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Squalane, Polyamide-5, C14-22 Alcohols, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Biotin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Caffeine, Chrysin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Isomalt, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Steareth-20, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Laureth-12, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabusulfite, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Usage:

• Gently pump a tiny amount of the gel through the applicator. Massage in a circular motion around the eye area, then tap into skin with finger. Use morning and night.

Does this work well under makeup? Will it make it patchy?
I Love this product. What else in this line is great?
Does this irritate the eye??
Start your review of Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Millington, TN
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Brooke J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I washed my face and my skin felt really dry so I used this thinking it my help a little but it did not. It started burning so bad under my eye where I applied it, so I had to rinse it off right away. It burned so bad. Smh
Bowie, MD
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this product for about $22 on Sephora online. I suffer from very bad under eye dark circles and I really wanted to try new things! Sadly, this eye cream did absolutely nothing, it also has a pump roller ball applicator which I hate! The product builds up and gets kinda funky. I used only this eye cream for over a month until it was finished and saw zero difference 👎🏽 I would not buy this again nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Coral Springs, FL
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: CVS
This eye cream feels amazing! The first time (and occasionally) it has a slight tingling feeling which i like because not only can I see a difference but I can feel it working! Definitely noticeable reduction in puffiness and even a reduction in dark circles! Love love love!!!!
Manitou Beach, MI
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Shayla M.
This absorbed REAL quick. It took about a week of treatment before I noticed a big change, but there was a small change after a couple days. I apply this every morning and night. Another big plus for me is the applicator on this. The metal ball felt cool to my skin and I loved the ease of putting it on. It's just so easy to handle the container and apply. My eyes look rested and it gets rid of my puffiness. I can't go a day without it!
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Adriana A.
This product really makes tired eyes look bright and fresh. The roll-on application was really cool in the beginning, but after using the product, it stops working so well and is kind of gimmicky. I would like it in just a squeeze tube, but LOVE the product!
Roy, UT
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Ellie L.
I love this little eye cream! So easy to use and I’ve seen a difference in just a few days!
Cameron, NC
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Heather A.
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't know what to fully say. Save your money maybe? I like the rolling ball but I have yet to see instant results, which is what I was expecting. I spent some money on this, it's a bit pricey. I have kids and allergies. I need the puffiness and the circles to diminish. Unfortunately, I don't think this product is living up to its claims!
Woodbridge, VA
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by Ashley C.
I love this thing!!! My eyes get really puffy. When I wake up my eyes were always somewhat puffy. Now I use it before bed and I really see the difference in the am. It hydrates my eyes through lit the day as well!!! #ThisisBliss #contest #Complimentary @CVS_Beauty @Bliss @Influenster
Mansfield, OH
I keep this in my little mini fridge so it stays nice and cool. When I get up I wash my face and then use this on my under eyes and it take the puffiness aways and helps keep my under eyes nice and hydrated. I know I hate when my under eyes is dried out, it will make you makeup look so bad. Definitely recommend trying
Brooklyn, NY
Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel uploaded by тιғғαηү S.
I bought this eye cream a few month ago and I like it. It’s not the best one I’ve ever used but for the price it’s good. I like the roller ball. It def helps moisturize my under eye and I feel like it tightens a little
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Easton, MA
il y a un an
Has anyone used Bliss Eye Do All Things Brightening Eye Gel Eye Gel and does it actually work? Did you notice a difference?
Heather A. il y a 9 mois
Please save your money. I have 3 kids and allergies. I did Not notice a difference. I posted my own review. I use this twice.. Twice a day as recommended, I Still follow all directions, and nope. Nada. Nothing. I don't have time to stand in my bathroom and roll the ball for a minute... there isn't a specific time but still. I implore you, please check my video out on my review of this product.
Cleveland, OH
il y a un an
Heather A. il y a 9 mois
Megan D. this doesn't work! I'm 1 week in and still nothing! I would tell you, buy the other product while you can! My WM doesn't sell it anymore and I'm disappointed!
il y a 2 ans
Between this and the Bliss Ex-glow-sion Brightening Moisturizer Face Moisturizer, which doe the best at reducing dark circles and puffiness?
Ella W. il y a un an
The bliss eye cream does an amazing job at depuffing the under eyes, but the moisturizer slightly depuffs the whole face. The both have pros and cons, but I would ultimately say the eye cream does the best job.