BY BLISS

• Feel this ultra-lightweight moisturizer transform into water on contact, surging skin with more than 10,000 marine micro-droplets for intense, yet weightless, all-day hydration.
  • Perfectly balanced hydration disappears instantly into the skin – no greasy or heavy feeling
  • Skin immediately feels soft, healthy and refreshed; within 4 weeks skin’s moisture barrier is improved
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types, including Sensitive

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Usage:

• Massage onto clean skin for 30 seconds. Use AM and PM.

bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator

Start your review of bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I recently purchased this product and so far I've gotten great results. It's so hydrating to my dry skin and it doesn't break out my acne prone skin. It's not an incredibly cheap product but it's definitely worth it!" in 19 reviews
  • "One of my favorite moisturizers as I have dry skin! I work at Ulta and recommend this brand on the daily. " in 19 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite moisturizer! This is a great size jar, a little goes a long way so this will last months. I have combination skin----some dry patches, and oily t-zone and this moisturizer is my holy grail. It's lightweight, not greasy, and very moisturizing. Love the cooling, water feel vs. typical heavy face creams. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and haven't experienced any breakouts with this product.Highly recommend." in 4 reviews
Raisa A.
Purchased at: CVS
I am currently enjoying this product. I was running low on my most favorite moisturizer Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief, so I figured I would give this a try. So far, so good, but it will not be replacing my moisture surge. The price is about $21 and a lot comes in the tub, so it is not too expensive, but it is not drugstore priced either. I like the texture, it starts off as a gel cream, then liquefies. It is an interesting texture, but in a good way. Actually, it sort of reminds me of a primer in texture. I think I would like product more if it did not have a scent. I mean, the scent is not bad, I just do not care for fragrance in my skincare. I will keep trying this product out, cos my skin is actually tolerating it well.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Bliss Gel-Cream is, in my experience, comparable to the Belif Aqua Bomb. However, Bliss feels a bit lighter and might give you an illusion that it may not work as effectively. The gel is very lightweight, non-greasy, and non-sticky. It is absorbed into your skin quickly and leaves your skin so supple and smooth. It doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin or break me out. Like everyone says, a little bit goes a long way. Makeup goes on smoothly over this moisturizer. It is a much reasonable price compared to the Belif counterpart, and it works just the same if not better. And, lastly, for roughly the same price point as Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream, Bliss is also a winner! I highly recommend this product!
Christiane T.
Oxford, MS
This is definitely one of my favorite face hydrators! First of all, it has a wonderful smell that you don't mind being on your face. It's really smooth and easy to put on - it also doesn't take too much of it when you're using it, making it a pretty good value. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it sometimes makes my face feel a little dry after it has been on for a bit, but other than that it does it's job. I would recommend for combination skin types!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: Target
This seems to work well; the only thing I wasn't crazy about is the main feature of the product - the "cream to water" effect. It makes you feel as if you have enough product to spread over your face because it becomes very thin and watery, when in fact you need a couple of layers for good hydration. At that point your face is wet and you have to wait for it to absorb. It felt good throughout the day but I do not think I will repurchase this.
Gabriela A.
Purchased at: Target
i just discovery this little and amazing creme in target because they have travel size so I liken to prove before get the regular size..so definitely now is one of my favorites cream... high moisturizing...feel my skin wonderful simply loved . and use morning and évening
Colleen👑💎 P.
Des Moines, IA
I LOOOOOVE this moisturizer!!! I have super dry skin that gets flaky if it’s too dry and I’ve tried soo many different moisturizer and this one is the one that stole my heart. Not only is the application light and soothing. But it smells great!! A little goes a long ways. I use it morning and night. On top it’s a cruelty free product! The price is great! Highly recommend this for anyone !!!
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
Purchased at: Target
This cream to water hydrator is amazing! It’s a cream when you pull it out of the container, but a liquid when you rub it into your face. It’s very light weight and does it’s job. Not to mention it smells great! Only complaint is that it can be a little difficult to get out of the container because it’s so slippery. Other than that I highly recommend.
Kayla T.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is great! I always try to go for more watery moisturizers because of my oily skin, and this one is perfect! It’s really kept my oily skin at bay; it stays moisturized without feeling oily and shiny. It’s really nice to apply, it sinks into my skin quickly and lets me apply makeup soon after I apply it!
Chrissie L.
Purchased at: Target
LOVE this face moisturizer. It definitely feels fresh on your face. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. I use this every morning. It’s my go to when I have very irritated itchy skin on my face. Smells like fresh bubbles too or it feels and smell like you’re taking a nice bath on your face, basically.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles
Such a pretty moisturizer. When I was vacationing in Japan, I found this gel to water moisturizer they only sell in hot spring towns, and I couldn’t get a replacement. This moisturizer was almost better than the one I got in Japan. It makes your skin incredibly soft and smooth. I’d definitely recommend this!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How is this for dry skin?
Molly L.
Deposit, NY
How well does this work for oily skin?
Gaby R.
Does it clog your pores?
Sydney T.
Jonesboro, AR
How is this on sensitive skin? I’ve used the Mighty Marshmallow mask by Bliss and it burns slightly.
Adriana_Xs
bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator has anyone tried this? Is it a good product?