BY BLISS

• Feel this ultra-lightweight moisturizer transform into water on contact, surging skin with more than 10,000 marine micro-droplets for intense, yet weightless, all-day hydration.
  • Perfectly balanced hydration disappears instantly into the skin – no greasy or heavy feeling
  • Skin immediately feels soft, healthy and refreshed; within 4 weeks skin’s moisture barrier is improved
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types, including Sensitive

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Usage:

• Massage onto clean skin for 30 seconds. Use AM and PM.

• Your thoughts on this product ladies?! I have really dry ...1 Answers
  • bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator has anyone ...2 Answers
  • Does it clog your pores?3 Answers
bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator
  • "I recently purchased this product and so far I've gotten great results. It's so hydrating to my dry skin and it doesn't break out my acne prone skin. It's not an incredibly cheap product but it's definitely worth it!" in 19 reviews
  • "One of my favorite moisturizers as I have dry skin! I work at Ulta and recommend this brand on the daily. " in 19 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite moisturizer! This is a great size jar, a little goes a long way so this will last months. I have combination skin----some dry patches, and oily t-zone and this moisturizer is my holy grail. It's lightweight, not greasy, and very moisturizing. Love the cooling, water feel vs. typical heavy face creams. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and haven't experienced any breakouts with this product.Highly recommend." in 4 reviews
alexandria j.
ADDICTED AFTER 1st TIME USING IT!
I am not kidding. I can't stop using it since the few days l have had it home.
I use it on my whole face and neck once a day. (Okay twice.) But I'm still in shock mode of how incredible it is so I have a great excuse being that
I LOVE it!

As you apply the light cream to your face, it turns *water like* and just sinks into your skin and hydrates immediately.
The scent is very light yet divine.
The very 1st time I used it, I remember feeling my neck and it felt like velvet within minutes!
My face felt so soft and I could literally feel the hydration.
My fine lines are gone too! I am very serious.
Here's another great part....I rub it on and around my lips and they are plumper! I am totally serious!
This is my new Moisturizer!

Hands down the best I've used so far and I have used a lot of top quality expensive name brands.

bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator is Cruelty Free.
Amazing price of $20 for 1.7 fl.oz
KIMI W.
This is a cool, gel-like formula that absorbs quickly and nicely onto the skin. It wears beautifully under makeup but I do find the moisture wears off after half the day for me, with my very dry skin issues. It is about $17 at Target, but is a decent amount of product compared to Neutrogena and Olay, with natural ingredients. I think this is most beneficial for oily skin and for those who retain moisture well.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is my favorite moisturizer to use in the summer when my face sees a lot of suns and gets super burnt. This is my go-to moisturizer and leaves my face super soft and also cools my face whenever I get burnt. This product is a must to have any bathroom.
SABRINA N.
San Jose
I personally am not a fan of the product. It is scented so for people with sensitive skin problems like myself, it will cause you to break out. First application, you feel like your skin is moisturizer and super hydrated but wait 5 minutes and you feel like you need to apply more cream because your skin didn’t absorb any of it. Good price, for about $15 but you also get what you pay for.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
A great choice when looking for a water based moisturizer with excellent hydration. It does feel like it melts in your hands and feels like you splashed your face with cool water. I feel like this gives you enough hydration to get you through the night, but could still be used during the day without getting greasy. It absorbs pretty quickly as well. I can’t tell you exactly why, but I still prefer the Belif Aqua Bomb. It feels a bit creamier and longer lasting. This one also has a fresh but slightly floral scent that I don’t love. Even so, I do think it’s a good product and it took me quite a while to go through the whole jar. A little goes a long way so you get your money’s worth.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I absolutely love this!!! I have had dry skin problems for a long time now & have been in search for something that will work. My skin peels around my mouth, the sides of my nose, & in between my eyes. The first time I applied this I could totally tell the difference in my skin. It literally feels like water once you start massaging it into your face & my skin looks so hydrated. Usually when I apply makeup on over my problem areas you can see the skin peeling with this my skin looked balanced and there were no signs of the dry flakes. I am so happy I found this at Ross for only $9.99 & that there is a website where I can order more....
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
I’ve always had issues with dry skin (especially TZone) and most moisturizers still didn’t solve the problem. They’ll dry up and still my skin will flake or look like it’s starved. I wanted to see if something water/gel based would work better for me and I’m glad I tried this product! The product is really light and airy with a pretty weightless feel.

Every morning, my first step is to apply this using my fingers all over my face and neck. It works wonderfully under makeup and i swear my skin feels supple to the touch all day! It’s on the pricier side, but it’s definitely an investment worth making if you have dry problem areas.
Taylor J.
Bend
This is really nice moisturizer. I have combination skin, with oily forehead and nose, but dry around my mouth and cheeks. I also have very sensitive skin. This doesn’t make me break out and it is very light. My skin feels moisturized and not oily.
Stacie M.
mechanicsville
My absolute favorite moisturizer. I keep trying other things, but I always come back to this one. It just feels so hydrating on the skin, and it's not oily. Pricewise, it may not be the cheapest thing on the market, but for the price it's probably the best. And it's not the most expensive, either. The regular price on it is around $40, but Kohls always has it for half price. So for 20, I think it's definitely worth it.
Joan M.
I love this product. Having dry skin, you just want to try anything and everything to see what works best with your skin. This has to be one of the ones that I love completely. I don't need to put a lot of it on, and your skin feels so smooth and hydrated. I put it on after washing my face before bed and after washing my face in the morning. This product is something that I will for sure keep continue to buy.
Gaby R.
Does it clog your pores?
Adriana_Xs
bliss Drench & Quench Cream-to-water Hydrator has anyone tried this? Is it a good product?
Samantha B.
Your thoughts on this product ladies?! I have really dry skin it’s horrible. Would this help ?