BY BLISS

Bliss Diamancel #10 Classic Buffer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alejandra W.
I love this bliss diamancel it gets rid off ALL the extra skin on your feet. Leaving your feet sooo smooth and NO MORE hard rough feet. Repeat user. Very affordable. Thumbs up đź‘Ť
Natalie H.
My feet get so rough from how active I am! I hate wearing shoes in tbe summer, so using this on my feet is the cure to smoothing out any harsh calloused areas that might develop. It makes your skin smooth and luxurious l. Make sure to follow with a hydrating lotion!
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
This buffer is just so great!! I have no words I can't even write out this review. I bought it a while back and I can't stop talking about it. It does its job just like it is made to do! I recommend it to just about everyone
Yarilis V.
Florida
I really recommend this Bliss Diamancel Classic Buffer. When you used it you see the difference, also is easy to use everybody can do it at home without going anywhere paying a lot when it's easy.
Magda V.
miami, FL
S perfect to wash your brushes helps you a lot and make better without damage for its wonderful fibers encnta wanted me many of these
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
These things are so worth the money and I would recommend them to anyone who wanted to make a purchase! worth it forsure!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This is great to use in the shower to buff your feet after a longgg day at work. I love mine! :)
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
This product really helps keep your feet looking and feeling smooth. Definitely flip flop ready
Kaylee W.
Orlando, FL
I mostly use this on the bottom of my feet for those long days. It really works!
Natasha M.
Invernesss, Inverness-shire
This is so worth every penny you spend on one. You see a difference and feel a difference after using once. I like to use a foot cream after for more effect. Highly recommended.
Susana B.
Is it as good as the sally hansen one or better?
Alejandra W.