BY BLISS

This really refreshing, mega-moisturizing, pH priming toner will not only help you milk your moisturizer for all it's worth, but it's amped up with antioxidants to purify and protect you from everyday age-expediting aggressors. Think of it as one small step for you, one giant leap for your skin. see more...

Alexis Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this toner after I wash my face! It’s a must to put a toner on afterwards I wash my face so much that my skin feels so dry and tight but after I put some on it feel so much relaxed and it’s not even pricey and since I use it everyday I don’t mind buying it plus the smell is nowhere near being strong it has a neutral smell to it! It leaves my skin looking fresh and clean
Cicily P.
Blue Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner because it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I love the scent and that it doesn't make my skin feel sticky afterwards. i would recommend to anyone with normal- oily- combo skin. It removes all dirt and particles from skin and back.
Tennie W.
I use this at the end of my skincare routine and before I apply my moisturizer in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed but I didn't see any significant change in skin tone. I would recommend to anyone looking to feel refreshed.
Ruba A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely Loved this product!!! I would definitely buy this product again. Definitely worth the Money I spent on it. Came in a pretty package and all for a great price. Definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This detoxifying toner makes my skin feel so refreshed after cleansing! Not over drying, no stinging. This toner rebalances my other wise oily skin. Great for everyday use
Kawailehua N.
Kaunakakai
To me I did not feel a change I did not notice anything differnt my face became dry and itchy like an allergic reaction. The package came wrapped pretty. It was my first time ever and I hate it cause it smelt so good but my skin so sensitive it did not want to cooperate with me.
Cynthia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think detox is a gimmick. For the price I didn't see enough results. I am Skeptical all of toners bc again I never see results. It's not overly expensive but I guess I have high standards in what I want to see. It is easy to use it made my skin feel great but look the same.
Lauren V.
nashville
I swear by this! Every morning after I wash my face I use this toner. It dramatically helped even out my skin tone. Also even after I wash my face I feel like it deep cleans a bit more. Hydrating and refreshing, I highly recommend this product. It is worth every penny.
allie D.
Bear, DE
I have severely uneven skin tone. This toner worked well with my face wash. I used it for the first time when I bought it, and it helped clear up my skin and even the tone. Very gentle and soothing. I definitely will buy it again. The price isn't too expensive!
Vicky♉️ A.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this toner to everyone in need of one! This toner works wonder on my face an de it helps even the skin tone out! I'm a repeat user so I constantly buy this product whenever I'm out of it! It has helped my face with the unevenness in color through the months and I LOVE IT!