Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml
  • "i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin" in 3 reviews
Miriah S.
Frostburg
So gentle and refreshing, my skin loves it and it’s non drying. I love using this all over my face and down my neck right after I clean my face with my clearisonic. Regardless of what creams, oils, serums, or treatments you use after this, it amps up the effect of anything used on top. It’s like it helps everything some in so much better than it would normally without it. And it’s an awesome primer water type mist for under makeup. I love it for that because it seems to plump the skin with moisture and it makes any makeup look that much better. I’d recommend this mist for any skin type
Alexis B.
Vidor, TX
Eh it was okay I mean not one of there best products in my PERSONAL opinion but eh I saw great reviews and I just didn’t like it at all kinda burnt my face a little so ya room for improvement but I do like bliss just not this product
Sheas G.
I used this product every single morning and night i saw some progress but not as much as i wanted so i stop using it i will request this for someone that doesnt have that much of a problem to see great results but me i have a lot so i didnt see much of a difference.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
Gina H.
Bowie, MD
This is one of my favorite toners. It cleanses so well, but doesn't leave your skin dry or tight. Plus, it's great morning or night. I actually used it as a moisturizer a few lazy mornings. It's amazing. I recommend everyone try it out.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
This product seemed to really work on my skin and help clear everything up that I was struggling to get rid of. Left my skin feeling very soft. The price was definitely affordable but there’s always room for improvement on that end.
Olivia C.
Toledo
I love this toner! Bliss did an amazing job. My skin has never looked better! I would definitely recommend this product. If you have oily skin like I do this is perfect. I use it every night before I go to bed.
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
I just got a free bottle of this amazing wash a few weeks ago at a celebrity party with Vanessa Simmons and everyone loved it. I enjoyed a fresh clean feel after using. Keep up the good work.
Christy L.
Layton, UT
I dont know that it detoxifies your skin, but i will say that it smells nice and it leaves your face feeling clean and soft. I dont think that it is worth the money so i wont buy again.
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
This product is so great! I use it all the time and it is one of my favorite toners! You can get it relatively anywhere and it's not too expensive. I would recommend for toner