Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #94 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Khadija S.
Columbus
It opened up my pores and made my skin even smoother than before. My skin felt clear, fresh and beautiful after using this product. Most of the pimples I had disappeared. Would definitely recommend this.
Jasmine B.
Sm51bu
I think everyone should go and buy this, it leaves your skin feeling nice and healthy and it is an affordable price so that teenagers like myself can buy it. I also have sensitive skin and this is the perfect product.
Ellie D.
oldham
Used a few times can notice a real big difference in the way my face feels/ looks. I would definitely recommend this product, worth the money would definitely recommend you to buy this.x
Lisa V.
San Juan
I rate this 3.5 starts. This produced leaves a sticky / tacky feel to the face. I don't really see much of a difference in my pore size and I have been using it over two weeks. Sad thing is, because of the wonderful reviews, I ordered two bottles of this product... Talk about a waste of money. I will continue to use them till they run out... I don't have money to waste! I am a temperarly broke college student.... :(
Helen E.
One of the best face washes i have ever bought. My skin has never been clearer and it removes all my make up from the day. It is also good for those who have acne. I like this product above every other brand because it does not contain alcohol. Because of that it evaporates slower, letting for me use less than i would have with other brands. Also, without alcohol it dries my skin lesser.
Breanna S.
Brisbane
This product is quite good. However, it wasn't as effective as other toners I have tried. I recommend this product to those with skin that isn't stubborn and doesn't take much to purify. Personally, I wouldn't by the product again
Nicole C.
Dublin
This toner definitely doesn't do what is says it does it gave me a small glow to the skin but when I used it over a length of time it just stopped working and didn't really do anything it was kind of like I was just applying water to my face I would only recommend it if you have very sensitive skin
sung h.
I have tried so many toners in my 2 years of wearing makeup it really good for my young skin it does not have a chemical smell which is a huge YES to me. I love this product,I have 3 bottles of these so I won't run out lol.
Cindy b.
Calgary
Did not dry out my skin as some products do. Helped with my large pores. It has a really great texture. Worked great with my sensitive skin.
Laurie BM-119817 M.
BM- 119817 8400 N.W. 25th street suite 100 Doral Florida, FL 33198
Me encantó este producto. Lo conocí por una amiga. Me ayudó a tener la piel libre de impurezas y con más vida.