Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Ajok D.
South Croydon
This is alright. It does the job but it doesn't do anything that any other toner/cleanser can do. It's not that pricy in my opinion. It was my first time using that product and probably my last. I wouldn't recommend this to others!
Ellie D.
oldham
Used a few times can notice a real big difference in the way my face feels/ looks. I would definitely recommend this product, worth the money would definitely recommend you to buy this.x
Lisa V.
San Juan
I rate this 3.5 starts. This produced leaves a sticky / tacky feel to the face. I don't really see much of a difference in my pore size and I have been using it over two weeks. Sad thing is, because of the wonderful reviews, I ordered two bottles of this product... Talk about a waste of money. I will continue to use them till they run out... I don't have money to waste! I am a temperarly broke college student.... :(
Helen E.
One of the best face washes i have ever bought. My skin has never been clearer and it removes all my make up from the day. It is also good for those who have acne. I like this product above every other brand because it does not contain alcohol. Because of that it evaporates slower, letting for me use less than i would have with other brands. Also, without alcohol it dries my skin lesser.
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
One of the best face washes I've ever had! My skin has never been clearer and that's a lot coming from someone who has struggled with adult acne. Ontop of that this stuff smells amazing and goes on so nicely. Removes all my make up from the day too!!
Breanna S.
Brisbane
This product is quite good. However, it wasn't as effective as other toners I have tried. I recommend this product to those with skin that isn't stubborn and doesn't take much to purify. Personally, I wouldn't by the product again
Nicole C.
Dublin
This toner definitely doesn't do what is says it does it gave me a small glow to the skin but when I used it over a length of time it just stopped working and didn't really do anything it was kind of like I was just applying water to my face I would only recommend it if you have very sensitive skin
Khadija S.
Columbus
It opened up my pores and made my skin even smoother than before. My skin felt clear, fresh and beautiful after using this product. Most of the pimples I had disappeared. Would definitely recommend this.
sung h.
I have tried so many toners in my 2 years of wearing makeup it really good for my young skin it does not have a chemical smell which is a huge YES to me. I love this product,I have 3 bottles of these so I won't run out lol.
Jasmine B.
Sm51bu
I think everyone should go and buy this, it leaves your skin feeling nice and healthy and it is an affordable price so that teenagers like myself can buy it. I also have sensitive skin and this is the perfect product.