Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

alyssa n.
Chicago
I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars. It deserves it. Amazing product and will want to use over and over again!!!!!
Alissa S.
This product was great!! Light formula, no unwanted residue! I would definitely use again and recommend to others!!
Tisha V.
Hyattsville, MD
This toner is great for restoring the ph level of my skin. Toner is greatly overlooked and is a very important step
Amanda O.
Oakley, CA
This one was awesome for my skin. My skin is oily but this one treated and didn't made my skin dry. I love it.
Gabrielle B.
roseville
My go to face toner. Not oily or anything. I just use this with a cotton ball and it honestly works perfect.
Angelique P.
This is so easy to put on and it help your skin so much and makes it look better and it is a great product.
Sydney L.
Kalkaska, MI
Love this! It was easy to put on a cotton ball to apply to help my face. Definitely clean my pores!
👑Hann. C.
I really enjoyed this product and how it made my skin feel. It really helped with oil control.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
The best toner. Smells great and soothes skin. I use daily and have seen magnificent results.
BONGIWE N.
I really loved this toner it was refreshing to find a toner that balances out my skin and also adds moisture back. I'm from South Africa and Winter is over and during winter I peel and my skin is very dry, so this toner was amazing and did not leave me feeling stripped. Smells amazing. Leaves skin supple and glowy. I love the fact that this is a pump.