Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #94 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

alyssa n.
Chicago
I rate this product 5 out of 5 stars. It deserves it. Amazing product and will want to use over and over again!!!!!
Amanda O.
Oakley, CA
This one was awesome for my skin. My skin is oily but this one treated and didn't made my skin dry. I love it.
Gabrielle B.
roseville
My go to face toner. Not oily or anything. I just use this with a cotton ball and it honestly works perfect.
Angelique P.
This is so easy to put on and it help your skin so much and makes it look better and it is a great product.
Sydney L.
Kalkaska, MI
Love this! It was easy to put on a cotton ball to apply to help my face. Definitely clean my pores!
I really enjoyed this product and how it made my skin feel. It really helped with oil control.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
The best toner. Smells great and soothes skin. I use daily and have seen magnificent results.
BONGIWE N.
I really loved this toner it was refreshing to find a toner that balances out my skin and also adds moisture back. I'm from South Africa and Winter is over and during winter I peel and my skin is very dry, so this toner was amazing and did not leave me feeling stripped. Smells amazing. Leaves skin supple and glowy. I love the fact that this is a pump.
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
One of the best face washes I've ever had! My skin has never been clearer and that's a lot coming from someone who has struggled with adult acne. Ontop of that this stuff smells amazing and goes on so nicely. Removes all my make up from the day too!!
Ajok D.
South Croydon
This is alright. It does the job but it doesn't do anything that any other toner/cleanser can do. It's not that pricy in my opinion. It was my first time using that product and probably my last. I wouldn't recommend this to others!