Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #97 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Sarah W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Nice toner, really seems to clean deep down into skin and pores. Skin feels refreshed and smooth afterwards, moisturize after using.
Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this face wash. Its nondrying and I have the travel size for when Im on vacay. It keeps my sensitive skin clean and refreshed.
Lizzy C.
Laredo, TX
This timer is by far one of the best ines I've used for the price. It met my expectations by doing what it's suppose to plus more.
jami s.
Springfield, OH
It was a very good and easy to use. I used my sample and went on to buy it. Will buy again in the future. Well worth the money.
Brittany F.
Monticello, MN
Very hydrating for during winter months and has a refreshing citrus smell. Downfall did not see much result for hormonal acne.
Karina H.
Suisun city
Excelente producto me encanta ! Tengo la piel mixta Deja mi piel muy suave  sin duda la recomiendo ! Voy a seguir comprando
Elizabeth K.
Larned, KS
The smell is great. I got it given to me by a friend an thought it made my face feel clean. Will totally buy some regularly
Bryce B.
Moscow
This is a great product and seemed to do the trick. It maintained my skin although I didn't see significant improvement.
Tisha V.
Hyattsville, MD
This toner is great for restoring the ph level of my skin. Toner is greatly overlooked and is a very important step
Alissa S.
This product was great!! Light formula, no unwanted residue! I would definitely use again and recommend to others!!