Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #97 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Ann S.
Parker
I used the Bliss Facial Toner once.  Was not overly impressed with it.  Perhaps if it was less expensive I would have purchased it again but found it to be very pricey.
Ivanilsa B.
This is really satisfying. Tones your sling but doesn't leave it too dry to the point where you feel like it's damaging your skin. Love how easy the packaging is to handle.
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
It's an amazing cleansing wash I had breakouts from previous makeup I had used and after 3 days of using this it was all cleared up I see my self re buying this in the future
Amanda L.
Lubbock
Super light and clean without feeling any product residues which I appreciated! The look of their products is always refreshing and I am definitely a fan!
Aspen B.
Junction City
Not to sure if I would go out of my way to get this product. My skin it very picky and it did not agree with the product. I broke out so I have to switch.
Krystalyn H.
This product left my face feeling tingly and it was extremely drying. I thought it was great until the girls at Sephora compared my skin to the Sahara!
Hell N.
Bayonne
Left my sensitive a little bit irritated but over all my skin was refreshed and I saw a little bit of a decline in my acne and pores so that was good
Yasiri L.
Spring Hill
Works great ! You feel a cool freshness when you first apply it on skin. I personally saw results in 3 days. It also helped with my red acne marks.
Qwenshauda P.
Knob Noster, MO
Well of love love this toner, definitely suggest anybody that needs something to cleanse your face it’s going to definitely make it look healthy
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
One of the better toners i've used. Doesnt leave your face too dry and clears all oils and dirt. Recommend for those who have oily skin.