Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml
  • "i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin" in 3 reviews
Christy L.
Layton, UT
I dont know that it detoxifies your skin, but i will say that it smells nice and it leaves your face feeling clean and soft. I dont think that it is worth the money so i wont buy again.
Cristina O.
fontana
This was a great product, does not have much of a scent which I liked about the toner, it was the first time I used their toner and it was very effective I would definitely recommend the product to others !
Brianna S.
Portland, OR
This face wash is a little spendy but totally worth it for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts. Love it! It’s totally gentle enough for my skin. I recommend this protect to all my friends.
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
This product is so great! I use it all the time and it is one of my favorite toners! You can get it relatively anywhere and it's not too expensive. I would recommend for toner
Ashley C.
Mayfield
This product is good if you have sensitive skin and like very light feeling products. Smells nice and I love the packaging. I saw results with this product in about a week. I would purchase this again!
Sylvie w.
pretty good. takes some time to see results and packagingjs fine. this isn't too hard could be more harsh. i thought it would be better. i stopped using this but it's pretty good. different opinions.
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
It's an amazing cleansing wash I had breakouts from previous makeup I had used and after 3 days of using this it was all cleared up I see my self re buying this in the future
Amanda L.
Lubbock
Super light and clean without feeling any product residues which I appreciated! The look of their products is always refreshing and I am definitely a fan!
Aspen B.
Junction City
Not to sure if I would go out of my way to get this product. My skin it very picky and it did not agree with the product. I broke out so I have to switch.
Krystalyn H.
Victorville, CA
This product left my face feeling tingly and it was extremely drying. I thought it was great until the girls at Sephora compared my skin to the Sahara!