Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml
  • "i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin" in 3 reviews
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
When it comes down to taking care of your skin and making sure you have a good skin tone I would say out of everything I've tried this is hands down the bestest and works within a week of using it
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Really nice after a long day at school or work . It is effective on the skin the product is nice . I’m a first time user with the product. It’s very gentle on the skin . Room for improvement is it should stay on the skin longer .
Noor S.
Homer glen , Illinois
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product and especially about this brand when it comes to its face stuff. But I can't judge Bc I just started to use it. So I need to give it more time.
Kimberly C.
Coachella, CA
If you have acne I don't recommend! But this definitely keeps my skin so pretty and not dry! I use at the end of the day after washing my face I go in with this and it's a miracle!!!!
Payton K.
Kingston
I love this toner! I used it after I washed my face at night and it really helped clean out my pores and make my skin look rejuvenated and clean! I would highly recommend this product
Brittney E.
Kingsburg , CA
Awesome toner! This is exactly what I needed to add to my daily routine! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean! I know use this product all the time! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Cristina O.
fontana
This was a great product, does not have much of a scent which I liked about the toner, it was the first time I used their toner and it was very effective I would definitely recommend the product to others !
Brianna S.
Portland, OR
This face wash is a little spendy but totally worth it for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts. Love it! It’s totally gentle enough for my skin. I recommend this protect to all my friends.
Keriann N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Not my favorite. It was very light weight and left my face feeling fresh, but not the cleanest. I like my facial cleansers to have a bit more punch due to my active lifestyle. Otherwise, great product.
Ann S.
Parker
I used the Bliss Facial Toner once.  Was not overly impressed with it.  Perhaps if it was less expensive I would have purchased it again but found it to be very pricey.