Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #97 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
My favorite face wash, it is light and gentle with a nice exfoliating feel that doesn't dry out or irritate the skin. It's also superb at taking off make up, even the water proof eye make up including mascaras and eyeshadows.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean after washing my face and removing makeup. Usually when i remove my makeup I still get breakout but this product helps to insure my face it definitely clean.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
I've have used this in the past.. I can't say, I love it. But I would use it again if it was gifted to me.  It does have a very Spa like scent, which does make you feel like you've been at a spa.
Noor S.
Homer glen , Illinois
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product and especially about this brand when it comes to its face stuff. But I can't judge Bc I just started to use it. So I need to give it more time.
Kathryn C.
This is a good toner. To me it was just a basic toner, it did the job wasn't too special in anyway. The price wasn't too crazy. It wasn't too expensive but wasn't the cheapest either. I would recommend it but again there wasn't anything crazy special about it.
Tenausia J.
Las Vegas
This product is absolutely wonderful! It made my skin become evenly colored all through out my face. Truly a wonderful product. I bought mine from Sephora and loved it. I always but the detoxifying tone. I recommend to everyone with face tone problems.
Payton K.
Kingston
I love this toner! I used it after I washed my face at night and it really helped clean out my pores and make my skin look rejuvenated and clean! I would highly recommend this product
Kimberly C.
Coachella, CA
If you have acne I don't recommend! But this definitely keeps my skin so pretty and not dry! I use at the end of the day after washing my face I go in with this and it's a miracle!!!!
Brittney E.
Kingsburg , CA
Awesome toner! This is exactly what I needed to add to my daily routine! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean! I know use this product all the time! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Keriann N.
Not my favorite. It was very light weight and left my face feeling fresh, but not the cleanest. I like my facial cleansers to have a bit more punch due to my active lifestyle. Otherwise, great product.