Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml
  • "i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin" in 3 reviews
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I've officially ran out of my first bottle of this :( I LOVE IT SO MUCH and will be buying more asap! It comes in a medium sized bottle and lasts quite a while. It's very gentle but gets to work hydrating and balancing your skin!
Teddy B.
Ryan
This is a really nice spray! In some stores it can be expensive but it is well worth it. I love the feeling it left on my skin and it works great for dry skin. I would buy it again in a heart beat. The bottle does last a while!
Fatima Z.
Joliet, IL
I love this product it is one of my holygrails! Personally my oily skin reacts good & not as oily when used. I do have acne prone skin so if used after a facial wash it does give a sort of sting. Totally met my expectations, I personally bought the trial size first just for the test.
Jessica G.
It's really good for my face It helps me a lot it's effective at some point tbh but it's gentle on me skin which is good it's was on the medium side of pricing I wouldn't buy again fell I could get a better one
Kevin B.
La Porte, IN
Pretty good for the price. The exfoliation part of it is definitely safe for daily use of the product. It's a good entry level exfoliating cleanser in my opinion and I think the price it sells for reflects that.
Jenna L.
Redlands, CA
Always kept my face incredibly clean and light weight! It has nice little cleaning crystals in it and i felt like it was always actually removing dirt and makeup! I always followed it with a light moisturizer but really never had any issues with it!
Kelley L.
Carlsbad, CA
Have used this product on and off for a while. Pore cleansing. Use in areas of concern. Left those areas of my skin feeling extra clean without drying it out. Would not use as a daily product. My skin is combo.
britta c.
Fenton, MO
I love this toner so much. With toners sometimes they tend to feel kind of "gritty". But this one is so smooth, lightweight, and it works! It's the best toner I've ever used and I use it about 4 times a week!
Arleene D.
Ontario, CA
My favorite face wash, it is light and gentle with a nice exfoliating feel that doesn't dry out or irritate the skin. It's also superb at taking off make up, even the water proof eye make up including mascaras and eyeshadows.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean after washing my face and removing makeup. Usually when i remove my makeup I still get breakout but this product helps to insure my face it definitely clean.