Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #97 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
This is a joke. It doesn't "work" at all and smells like alcohol which is pretty much the worst ingredient to put in a toner. I'll be wary of trying any other bliss products after reading the ingredient list on this one. Although it didn't do anything negative to my face, so at least there's that
Pricella C.
Alvin Tx
This product wasnt all that for me. It did its job dont get me wrong. Like my friend recommend it to me but what she said about it isnt what i expected it to be. But i actually liked it. I will go back and give it another try. It did what it said it was gonna do but i tryed better products.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
This is really good for the days you just really want to feel fresh and good. Like I always use it when I need a lift and shine but not that much of a shine to my face. It just really helps my face feel fresh and cool and it really does the job on those types of days that you need it.
Rebecca C.
Alliance, OH
This toner feels great on my skin. I normally have very sensitive skin, but this Bliss toner didn't cause my skin to flare up or burn at all. It is non-irritating to me, and it makes my face feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead of me. I feel like it truly does the job.
Allyssa R.
West Haven , CT
I've used this product for years every since i was a teenager! super gentle yet effective perfect for my dry skin it has nice packaging that isn't messy and i think it has a very good price point for the amount of product inside! i would totally recommend to a friend!
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I purchased this product a few months ago and I now use it twice a day. I never used a toner before this, but I already notice that my pores are tighter  and my skin is glowing. For the price, it's worth it to give it a shot if it is your first time using a toner.
Amber J.
Carthage
Pretty good toner , minimizes pores.  I would definitely purchase again. Packaging was nice , product was nice , everything you could ask for in a toner . I'm sure there are better and I'm sure there are worse . Everyone is different . It gets the job done
Fatima Z.
Joliet, IL
I love this product it is one of my holygrails! Personally my oily skin reacts good & not as oily when used. I do have acne prone skin so if used after a facial wash it does give a sort of sting. Totally met my expectations, I personally bought the trial size first just for the test.
Jessica G.
It's really good for my face It helps me a lot it's effective at some point tbh but it's gentle on me skin which is good it's was on the medium side of pricing I wouldn't buy again fell I could get a better one
Jenna L.
Redlands, CA
Always kept my face incredibly clean and light weight! It has nice little cleaning crystals in it and i felt like it was always actually removing dirt and makeup! I always followed it with a light moisturizer but really never had any issues with it!