Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Jackie V.
This toner and literally did wonders for my skin it was so soothing and salt and refreshing and had my skin feeling brand new baby salt honestly loved it and the smell was just freshening and it honestly just had me feeling like a new person I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have fresh Glowing baby skin
Brooklyn E.
Nitro, Wv
This facial works great. I like to use it after a long day of stress and work. It is great quality, and is very gentle to the skin. I try to use it about 2 times a week. Only thing I can think of is the pump on mine sometimes doesn’t work only happened a few time when I bought the product though.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
This is a joke. It doesn't "work" at all and smells like alcohol which is pretty much the worst ingredient to put in a toner. I'll be wary of trying any other bliss products after reading the ingredient list on this one. Although it didn't do anything negative to my face, so at least there's that
Pricella C.
Alvin Tx
This product wasnt all that for me. It did its job dont get me wrong. Like my friend recommend it to me but what she said about it isnt what i expected it to be. But i actually liked it. I will go back and give it another try. It did what it said it was gonna do but i tryed better products.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
This is really good for the days you just really want to feel fresh and good. Like I always use it when I need a lift and shine but not that much of a shine to my face. It just really helps my face feel fresh and cool and it really does the job on those types of days that you need it.
Rebecca C.
Alliance, OH
This toner feels great on my skin. I normally have very sensitive skin, but this Bliss toner didn't cause my skin to flare up or burn at all. It is non-irritating to me, and it makes my face feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead of me. I feel like it truly does the job.
Kelly Y.
Hydrates and minimizes the appearance of pores; soothes skin with rose water. After cleansing, morning and evening, smooth daily detoxifying facial toner over face with a cotton pad. A gentle, effective, alcohol-free, liquid toner that restores pH, hydrates and detoxifies the skin. Protects skin from free radicals, restores the skin's pH level after cleansing and prepares skin for moisturization. Sublime citrus scent. For all skin types.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
I've used this product for years every since i was a teenager! super gentle yet effective perfect for my dry skin it has nice packaging that isn't messy and i think it has a very good price point for the amount of product inside! i would totally recommend to a friend!
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I purchased this product a few months ago and I now use it twice a day. I never used a toner before this, but I already notice that my pores are tighter  and my skin is glowing. For the price, it's worth it to give it a shot if it is your first time using a toner.
Amber J.
Carthage, TN
Pretty good toner , minimizes pores.  I would definitely purchase again. Packaging was nice , product was nice , everything you could ask for in a toner . I'm sure there are better and I'm sure there are worse . Everyone is different . It gets the job done