Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #97 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Cristina O.
fontana
This was a great product, does not have much of a scent which I liked about the toner, it was the first time I used their toner and it was very effective I would definitely recommend the product to others !
Brianna S.
Portland, OR
This face wash is a little spendy but totally worth it for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts. Love it! It’s totally gentle enough for my skin. I recommend this protect to all my friends.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
This product is good if you have sensitive skin and like very light feeling products. Smells nice and I love the packaging. I saw results with this product in about a week. I would purchase this again!
Sarah B.
Austin
This product is so great! I use it all the time and it is one of my favorite toners! You can get it relatively anywhere and it's not too expensive. I would recommend for toner
Sylvie w.
pretty good. takes some time to see results and packagingjs fine. this isn't too hard could be more harsh. i thought it would be better. i stopped using this but it's pretty good. different opinions.
Michelle V.
Stockton, CA
First off the packaging is quite sturdy. This may not seem like such a big deal, but there is nothing worse than when a pump goes out and you still have a lot of product left and that will be the case here because there is a lot of product, and it goes a long way. Just a pump or two and you are all set. It is a little much for my daily use but I love it post facial/peel routine. Plus, smells delightful.
Sydney H.
This is honestly the best toner ever my face has never looked better my pores are smaller and it makes my skin smoother for makeup because this doubles as a primer. . This is my first time using this and omg i love it, the price varies between stores i got mine at tjmax and it was $6.00 but i know its more expensive at other stores but still affordable no matter where you buy it.
Lauren K.
Lincoln, CA
OK, so i have been using this for a good 4 months, and still have around 1/3 of the bottle left. It is on the pricey side at around $40. The packaging is nice, BUT,there is one problem I have ran into. The exfoliating beads in the face wash have gotten in my eye. The same thing has happend to my mom, and she had to go to the eye doctor and get it removed.
Sheviya W.
Love this product! It is the first toner I've used but I feel like it really lives up to its claims. I have dry skin and it doesn't try it out and my face feels so clean and soft after using it. I feel like it's worth the price it lasts a long time. I have my friends try it when ever we have facial nights.
Jackie V.
This toner and literally did wonders for my skin it was so soothing and salt and refreshing and had my skin feeling brand new baby salt honestly loved it and the smell was just freshening and it honestly just had me feeling like a new person I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have fresh Glowing baby skin