Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
I just got a free bottle of this amazing wash a few weeks ago at a celebrity party with Vanessa Simmons and everyone loved it. I enjoyed a fresh clean feel after using. Keep up the good work.
Christy L.
Layton, UT
I dont know that it detoxifies your skin, but i will say that it smells nice and it leaves your face feeling clean and soft. I dont think that it is worth the money so i wont buy again.
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
This product is so great! I use it all the time and it is one of my favorite toners! You can get it relatively anywhere and it's not too expensive. I would recommend for toner
Ashley C.
Mayfield
This product is good if you have sensitive skin and like very light feeling products. Smells nice and I love the packaging. I saw results with this product in about a week. I would purchase this again!
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I'm a huge fan of bliss products! They are pricy, but I try to buy them from Marshall's for a better deal. This product works! I use it after my shower as a toner and it amazes me how much dirt residue could be on your face after you shower! This definitely leaves my face feeling soothed and detoxified! I def recommend! It's alcohol free, so it's gentle enough to use daily without drying out your skin! Always use moisturizer after toner tho!
Michelle V.
Stockton, CA
First off the packaging is quite sturdy. This may not seem like such a big deal, but there is nothing worse than when a pump goes out and you still have a lot of product left and that will be the case here because there is a lot of product, and it goes a long way. Just a pump or two and you are all set. It is a little much for my daily use but I love it post facial/peel routine. Plus, smells delightful.
Sydney H.
This is honestly the best toner ever my face has never looked better my pores are smaller and it makes my skin smoother for makeup because this doubles as a primer. . This is my first time using this and omg i love it, the price varies between stores i got mine at tjmax and it was $6.00 but i know its more expensive at other stores but still affordable no matter where you buy it.
Kexin Y.
To start off I have to say that I don't usually use toners. I've been using a Beauty Water from korea and don't see much of a difference. But I tried this because my friends raved about it. I did some research and it seems to be free of alcohol and other irritants, even people with rosacea seem to like it. Didn't work for me but doesn't mean it won't work for you!
Lauren K.
Lincoln, CA
OK, so i have been using this for a good 4 months, and still have around 1/3 of the bottle left. It is on the pricey side at around $40. The packaging is nice, BUT,there is one problem I have ran into. The exfoliating beads in the face wash have gotten in my eye. The same thing has happend to my mom, and she had to go to the eye doctor and get it removed.
Sheviya W.
Love this product! It is the first toner I've used but I feel like it really lives up to its claims. I have dry skin and it doesn't try it out and my face feels so clean and soft after using it. I feel like it's worth the price it lasts a long time. I have my friends try it when ever we have facial nights.