Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml
  • "i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin" in 3 reviews
Sheviya W.
Love this product! It is the first toner I've used but I feel like it really lives up to its claims. I have dry skin and it doesn't try it out and my face feels so clean and soft after using it. I feel like it's worth the price it lasts a long time. I have my friends try it when ever we have facial nights.
Jackie V.
This toner and literally did wonders for my skin it was so soothing and salt and refreshing and had my skin feeling brand new baby salt honestly loved it and the smell was just freshening and it honestly just had me feeling like a new person I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have fresh Glowing baby skin
Pricella C.
Alvin Tx
This product wasnt all that for me. It did its job dont get me wrong. Like my friend recommend it to me but what she said about it isnt what i expected it to be. But i actually liked it. I will go back and give it another try. It did what it said it was gonna do but i tryed better products.
Emily M.
Los Angeles
This is really good for the days you just really want to feel fresh and good. Like I always use it when I need a lift and shine but not that much of a shine to my face. It just really helps my face feel fresh and cool and it really does the job on those types of days that you need it.
Rebecca C.
CANTON, OH
This toner feels great on my skin. I normally have very sensitive skin, but this Bliss toner didn't cause my skin to flare up or burn at all. It is non-irritating to me, and it makes my face feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead of me. I feel like it truly does the job.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
I've used this product for years every since i was a teenager! super gentle yet effective perfect for my dry skin it has nice packaging that isn't messy and i think it has a very good price point for the amount of product inside! i would totally recommend to a friend!
Amber J.
Carthage, TN
Pretty good toner , minimizes pores.  I would definitely purchase again. Packaging was nice , product was nice , everything you could ask for in a toner . I'm sure there are better and I'm sure there are worse . Everyone is different . It gets the job done
Elaine H.
Diamond Bar, CA
This toner is ok in my opinion. The toner has a decent packaging and is an average bottle. This toner can be gentle on some skin but harsh on some as well. On my skin, it works well. This was not a disappointing toner and I would recommend to some of my friends.
Kathryn C.
This is a good toner. To me it was just a basic toner, it did the job wasn't too special in anyway. The price wasn't too crazy. It wasn't too expensive but wasn't the cheapest either. I would recommend it but again there wasn't anything crazy special about it.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
This product seemed to really work on my skin and help clear everything up that I was struggling to get rid of. Left my skin feeling very soft. The price was definitely affordable but there’s always room for improvement on that end.