Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #97 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
This product seemed to really work on my skin and help clear everything up that I was struggling to get rid of. Left my skin feeling very soft. The price was definitely affordable but there’s always room for improvement on that end.
Teddy B.
Ryan
This is a really nice spray! In some stores it can be expensive but it is well worth it. I love the feeling it left on my skin and it works great for dry skin. I would buy it again in a heart beat. The bottle does last a while!
Jessica P.
This product is so exciting to use! I recommend it for all of my friends at home and school!!!! WE all use it every day. We use it when we go out. Toner is so important. Bliss feels so natural and does leave my face feeling bad the next day with nothing toxic
Kevin B.
La Porte, IN
Pretty good for the price. The exfoliation part of it is definitely safe for daily use of the product. It's a good entry level exfoliating cleanser in my opinion and I think the price it sells for reflects that.
K. L.
Carlsbad, CA
Have used this product on and off for a while. Pore cleansing. Use in areas of concern. Left those areas of my skin feeling extra clean without drying it out. Would not use as a daily product. My skin is combo.
britta c.
Fenton, MO
I love this toner so much. With toners sometimes they tend to feel kind of "gritty". But this one is so smooth, lightweight, and it works! It's the best toner I've ever used and I use it about 4 times a week!
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
When it comes down to taking care of your skin and making sure you have a good skin tone I would say out of everything I've tried this is hands down the bestest and works within a week of using it
Olivia C.
Toledo
I love this toner! Bliss did an amazing job. My skin has never looked better! I would definitely recommend this product. If you have oily skin like I do this is perfect. I use it every night before I go to bed.
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
I just got a free bottle of this amazing wash a few weeks ago at a celebrity party with Vanessa Simmons and everyone loved it. I enjoyed a fresh clean feel after using. Keep up the good work.
Christy L.
Layton
I dont know that it detoxifies your skin, but i will say that it smells nice and it leaves your face feeling clean and soft. I dont think that it is worth the money so i wont buy again.