Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml
  • "i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin" in 3 reviews
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
One of the best face washes I've ever had! My skin has never been clearer and that's a lot coming from someone who has struggled with adult acne. Ontop of that this stuff smells amazing and goes on so nicely. Removes all my make up from the day too!!
Breanna S.
Brisbane
This product is quite good. However, it wasn't as effective as other toners I have tried. I recommend this product to those with skin that isn't stubborn and doesn't take much to purify. Personally, I wouldn't by the product again
Nicole C.
Dublin
This toner definitely doesn't do what is says it does it gave me a small glow to the skin but when I used it over a length of time it just stopped working and didn't really do anything it was kind of like I was just applying water to my face I would only recommend it if you have very sensitive skin
Khadija S.
Columbus
It opened up my pores and made my skin even smoother than before. My skin felt clear, fresh and beautiful after using this product. Most of the pimples I had disappeared. Would definitely recommend this.
sung h.
I have tried so many toners in my 2 years of wearing makeup it really good for my young skin it does not have a chemical smell which is a huge YES to me. I love this product,I have 3 bottles of these so I won't run out lol.
Jasmine B.
Sm51bu
I think everyone should go and buy this, it leaves your skin feeling nice and healthy and it is an affordable price so that teenagers like myself can buy it. I also have sensitive skin and this is the perfect product.
Lisa V.
San Juan
I rate this 3.5 starts. This produced leaves a sticky / tacky feel to the face. I don't really see much of a difference in my pore size and I have been using it over two weeks. Sad thing is, because of the wonderful reviews, I ordered two bottles of this product... Talk about a waste of money. I will continue to use them till they run out... I don't have money to waste! I am a temperarly broke college student.... :(
Cindy b.
Calgary
Did not dry out my skin as some products do. Helped with my large pores. It has a really great texture. Worked great with my sensitive skin.
Laurie BM-119817 M.
Doral, FL
Me encantó este producto. Lo conocí por una amiga. Me ayudó a tener la piel libre de impurezas y con más vida.
Dara P.
I like it but I don't love it, I still have more than half a bottle... because I just didn't see any results!