Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Miriah S.
Frostburg
So gentle and refreshing, my skin loves it and it’s non drying. I love using this all over my face and down my neck right after I clean my face with my clearisonic. Regardless of what creams, oils, serums, or treatments you use after this, it amps up the effect of anything used on top. It’s like it helps everything some in so much better than it would normally without it. And it’s an awesome primer water type mist for under makeup. I love it for that because it seems to plump the skin with moisture and it makes any makeup look that much better. I’d recommend this mist for any skin type
Sheas G.
I used this product every single morning and night i saw some progress but not as much as i wanted so i stop using it i will request this for someone that doesnt have that much of a problem to see great results but me i have a lot so i didnt see much of a difference.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin
Elaine H.
Diamond Bar
This toner is ok in my opinion. The toner has a decent packaging and is an average bottle. This toner can be gentle on some skin but harsh on some as well. On my skin, it works well. This was not a disappointing toner and I would recommend to some of my friends.
Gina H.
Bowie, MD
This is one of my favorite toners. It cleanses so well, but doesn't leave your skin dry or tight. Plus, it's great morning or night. I actually used it as a moisturizer a few lazy mornings. It's amazing. I recommend everyone try it out.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
This product seemed to really work on my skin and help clear everything up that I was struggling to get rid of. Left my skin feeling very soft. The price was definitely affordable but there’s always room for improvement on that end.
Jessica P.
This product is so exciting to use! I recommend it for all of my friends at home and school!!!! WE all use it every day. We use it when we go out. Toner is so important. Bliss feels so natural and does leave my face feeling bad the next day with nothing toxic
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
When it comes down to taking care of your skin and making sure you have a good skin tone I would say out of everything I've tried this is hands down the bestest and works within a week of using it
Olivia C.
Toledo
I love this toner! Bliss did an amazing job. My skin has never looked better! I would definitely recommend this product. If you have oily skin like I do this is perfect. I use it every night before I go to bed.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Really nice after a long day at school or work . It is effective on the skin the product is nice . I’m a first time user with the product. It’s very gentle on the skin . Room for improvement is it should stay on the skin longer .