Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Brittany F.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner-NO COLOUR-200 ml uploaded by Lisa V.

BY BLISS #94 in Toners & Astringents

A refreshing facial toner that protects against toxins and preps skin for hydration. see more...

Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I'm a huge fan of bliss products! They are pricy, but I try to buy them from Marshall's for a better deal. This product works! I use it after my shower as a toner and it amazes me how much dirt residue could be on your face after you shower! This definitely leaves my face feeling soothed and detoxified! I def recommend! It's alcohol free, so it's gentle enough to use daily without drying out your skin! Always use moisturizer after toner tho!
Sheas G.
I used this product every single morning and night i saw some progress but not as much as i wanted so i stop using it i will request this for someone that doesnt have that much of a problem to see great results but me i have a lot so i didnt see much of a difference.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Really nice after a long day at school or work . It is effective on the skin the product is nice . I’m a first time user with the product. It’s very gentle on the skin . Room for improvement is it should stay on the skin longer .
Kexin Y.
To start off I have to say that I don't usually use toners. I've been using a Beauty Water from korea and don't see much of a difference. But I tried this because my friends raved about it. I did some research and it seems to be free of alcohol and other irritants, even people with rosacea seem to like it. Didn't work for me but doesn't mean it won't work for you!
Brooklyn E.
Nitro, Wv
This facial works great. I like to use it after a long day of stress and work. It is great quality, and is very gentle to the skin. I try to use it about 2 times a week. Only thing I can think of is the pump on mine sometimes doesn’t work only happened a few time when I bought the product though.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
i really loved this product but as someone with very dry skin i couldnt give it 5/5 as it was too drying for me. the consistency and the smell are great though! i wouldn’t purchase it for myself again but i would definitely refer it to one of my friends with oilier skin
Kelly Y.
Hydrates and minimizes the appearance of pores; soothes skin with rose water. After cleansing, morning and evening, smooth daily detoxifying facial toner over face with a cotton pad. A gentle, effective, alcohol-free, liquid toner that restores pH, hydrates and detoxifies the skin. Protects skin from free radicals, restores the skin's pH level after cleansing and prepares skin for moisturization. Sublime citrus scent. For all skin types.
Elaine H.
Diamond Bar
This toner is ok in my opinion. The toner has a decent packaging and is an average bottle. This toner can be gentle on some skin but harsh on some as well. On my skin, it works well. This was not a disappointing toner and I would recommend to some of my friends.
Michelle G.
Houston
One of my favorite toners. I am a fan of witch hazel but when I don't have it on hand this is a perfect go to. It's very gentle and you can feel your skin free of dirt. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone of all skin types!
Gina H.
Bowie, MD
This is one of my favorite toners. It cleanses so well, but doesn't leave your skin dry or tight. Plus, it's great morning or night. I actually used it as a moisturizer a few lazy mornings. It's amazing. I recommend everyone try it out.