Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
I don't actually own this product (yet) but my friend does and I use it all the time! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Typically I find timers drying but I don't with this one. It leaves my face feeling cleaned and well.. toned! It does it's job well!
Teresa S.
Midvale
I love this tonic, is amazing! I live in Utah so my skin is super dry, but when I wash my face with the toner at night my skin feels so refreshed an soft. I don’t even need to use a moisturizer. And also that’s a good price for the great quality.
Adrian R.
Palm Bay, FL
It’s alright,gets the job done. I don’t like the way it makes your face feel afterwards. It makes it all dry and ashy for me so I have to apply lotion when I’m done. It keeps my face clean in the long run.
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
I have been using this timer for about a year and I love it. It’s affordable and you can even find it at Marshall’s half price most of the time. It goes great with the other brands I’m wearing and help close my pores after I exfoliate.
Victoria F.
Middletown , CT
Overall a solid cleanser. I used this product in the past, but have since switched. It’s slightly harsher than other cleansing products with the exfoliation beads. I would recommend it but not for every day use depending on skin type.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
My sister has this and I love it. I wish I could find one to buy for myself too. It made my skin look radiant and feel very nice. I applied it on my face and neck/chest after cleansing and prior to moisturizing.
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is a great toner. It makes my skin feel clean but not dry and it takes out the impurities. It also had a nice clean scent to it. I am a first time user but will continue to try out this product for review.
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
defiantly one of the best toners I used for my face and also smells great! Really took off the last of my makeup and made my face feel FRESH! Love this product! And I would defiantly buy this product again!
Ana Marina I.
Palm harbor, FL
LOVE THIS COMPANY AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! So effective and really cleans your face. I love the Bliss products and will continue to use them. I'm overwhelmed by how much this product satisfies my face.
Caylee C.
Butler
I love this product. It makes my skin clear, and takes away the excess oil. I like the packaging because it’s a pump so it’s convenient. It’s not very pricey. It’s not too harsh for my sensitive skin. I would recommend to others.