Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS #60 in Toners & Astringents

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Arianna H.
Montgomery, AL
Loved it! Went on  gently and didn't dry out my face like there products usually do. Looking forward to using is in the future since it was so useful
Lauren H.
This product does make my skin soft as it says; however, it doesn't reduce pore sizes that much! It's also very very tacky, which I guess is good sometimes!
Cierra D.
Lansing, MI
Loved the toner. Used it multiple times throughout the day. Never felt oily. It’s a super affordable. This and Aveda’s toner are my absolute favorite.
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very refreshing but isn't really harsh. This is effective in renewing your skin after cleansing. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out. Very gentle
Hannah H.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It is very good and I use it everyday. I bought it at sephora! My mother told me to buy it and it met my expectations for sure
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand bliss and this is one of my favorite products this toner is just amazing I like to use it for my face it leaves it oh so smooth
Leeah O.
lacy lakeview
Definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a good cleanser. I’ve used multiple times. Went above my expectations. It’s very effective.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this product.  This is like a miracle in a bottle.  It clarifies my skin, tightens pores and leaves a glow.
Natalia B.
Brooklyn 280 Ocean PKWY #6 G
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent cleansing, refreshing and moisturizing toner, I approached, I did not find any aloergic reaction, the remedy is simply remarkable
Kristina S.
auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fragrance is clean but strong. I️ did notice my pores shrinking but my fave didn’t feel as clean as it does with my neutrogena toner