Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS #60 in Toners & Astringents

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Ashley L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The detoxifying facial cleanse leaves me feeling fresh. I am a repeat user and I absolutely love it. It met all of my expectations and more. The packaging is great and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
member-5e5ee
This toner burned my skin right away. My skin isn't extremely sensitive or anything, so I don't know why it happened. I gave the product away after two uses. Not thrilled with it at all, but I will probably give bliss another try.
Amanda S.
Lindenhurst , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner so much. Haven’t used it in awhile because my skin type has changed and it doesn’t meet my needs anymore, but it’s incredible. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin. Doubles as a toner and makeup primer for a long-lasting matte finish. Is really great for preventing breakouts caused by foundation.
jessica M.
Houston, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this toner above every other brand (even the expensive ones) because it does not contain alcohol, evaporating slower and letting me use less than I would have with other brands. My favorite 😘💕.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this on clearance at TJ Maxx and thought I would give it a try since Bliss has beeb growing on me lately. Ive been using it for about a month and it always makes my face feel fresh and mattified. I haven't found it to be drying at all. It has a slightly different texture than other toners I've used (neither a positive nor a negative); it's almost slimey. The only thing I would change is the packaging. As you can see in the main product picture, the pump has a short nozzle that points straight out, not downwards like a hand soap or lotion. I don't know how many times I've missed the cotton pad because it shoots out of the nozzle funny.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this for about 4 yrs now. A lot of facial toners are too drying on me. It keeps me hydrated and also gets my skin ready for moisturizer. I love the smell too. I will continue to buy this product and recommend the brand to anyone! It's a winner in my book
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't actually own this product (yet) but my friend does and I use it all the time! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Typically I find timers drying but I don't with this one. It leaves my face feeling cleaned and well.. toned! It does it's job well!
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
defiantly one of the best toners I used for my face and also smells great! Really took off the last of my makeup and made my face feel FRESH! Love this product! And I would defiantly buy this product again!
Ana Marina I.
Palm harbor , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS COMPANY AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! So effective and really cleans your face. I love the Bliss products and will continue to use them. I'm overwhelmed by how much this product satisfies my face.
Carlie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite toners. Was a little harsh on my skin, but nothing too bad. WS purchased online from their website. A little more than I normally pay but well worth it. If it wasn't as harsh, I would use it again!