Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I have used this detoxing toner after a few masks I have used! Normally people use it before but I used it after to set my skin
Nakesha T.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this product.  This is like a miracle in a bottle.  It clarifies my skin, tightens pores and leaves a glow.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Waukesha, WI
This helps if you have combination skin type like mine it will tone your skin out all the same complexion good product 5 star.
Ying V.
Ying V.
This product is okay. I leave my skin feel a bit dry. Other than that, it work good just like a toner suppose to work.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Huntington, WV
Very refreshing but isn't really harsh. This is effective in renewing your skin after cleansing. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out. Very gentle
julie s.
julie s.
El Paso , TX
I love this face toner by bliss, it's very easy and I'm s continued customer. I doesn't leave my face feeling greaso
Ferggie C.
Ferggie C.
Miami
Really nice product! I would recommend this to anyone to apply after your cleanser and before your makeup :) enjoy.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Byron
I'm not a big user of toners like this. I've only used this ine a couple times
No complaints so far. I like it
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Awesome for after face wash routines. This will take off ALL DIRTZ even when your face feels clean. It's not.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Love this toner! Leaves skin feeling refreshed. Gentle on skin, and is non drying! Im prone to dry skin, works great!