Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
My aunt actually sent me this to try a couple months ago. I have never tried toners before so I didn't know what to expect, but it left a very clean feel and showed on the makeup pad that it definitely got out more dirt than what my facial cleanser didn't
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
I don't actually own this product (yet) but my friend does and I use it all the time! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Typically I find timers drying but I don't with this one. It leaves my face feeling cleaned and well.. toned! It does it's job well!
Adrian R.
Palm Bay, FL
It’s alright,gets the job done. I don’t like the way it makes your face feel afterwards. It makes it all dry and ashy for me so I have to apply lotion when I’m done. It keeps my face clean in the long run.
Teresa S.
Midvale
I love this tonic, is amazing! I live in Utah so my skin is super dry, but when I wash my face with the toner at night my skin feels so refreshed an soft. I don’t even need to use a moisturizer. And also that’s a good price for the great quality.
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
Overall a solid cleanser. I used this product in the past, but have since switched. It’s slightly harsher than other cleansing products with the exfoliation beads. I would recommend it but not for every day use depending on skin type.
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is a great toner. It makes my skin feel clean but not dry and it takes out the impurities. It also had a nice clean scent to it. I am a first time user but will continue to try out this product for review.
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
defiantly one of the best toners I used for my face and also smells great! Really took off the last of my makeup and made my face feel FRESH! Love this product! And I would defiantly buy this product again!
Ana Marina I.
Palm harbor , FL
LOVE THIS COMPANY AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! So effective and really cleans your face. I love the Bliss products and will continue to use them. I'm overwhelmed by how much this product satisfies my face.
Caylee C.
Butler
I love this product. It makes my skin clear, and takes away the excess oil. I like the packaging because it’s a pump so it’s convenient. It’s not very pricey. It’s not too harsh for my sensitive skin. I would recommend to others.
Carlie R.
One of my favorite toners. Was a little harsh on my skin, but nothing too bad. WS purchased online from their website. A little more than I normally pay but well worth it. If it wasn't as harsh, I would use it again!