Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this toner! I never fully understood the concept of a toner and the importance of it until recently. After cleansing, toning reassures that you’re getting all that extra stuff you don’t want off of your face! Taking a cotton ball and rubbing this product on your face it really gets deep down and thoroughly cleanses and gives you a extra boost of moisture!Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
The product was okay. It wasn't the best I've ever used but it certainly got the job done. You feel like you're only getting a mediocre clean, however, when I washed with it I only ever got the occasional 2 pimples or 3. It smells decent and the color is pretty. The packaging is nice and it's easy to dispense. I would recommend this product to someone who is looking for a very gentle cleanser.
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
Good quality. Refreshing to find a toner that balances my skin but also adds moisture back in - without being too much! I can tell come winter this is going to be a godsend...and not leave me stripped. Smells amazing. Leaves skin supple and glowy. This also is amazing paired with their PoreFector gadget. The packaging would be better if it wasn't a pump, it seems to spurt out past my cotton round onto my counter/mirror.
Kelsey N.
Dallas, TX
Love, love, love this toner! I have combination skin and struggle with some parts being too oily and others being too dry. I struggle with my need in a toner being too harsh or not feeling like it was doing a good job. I felt like this toner was a perfect in between. It is effective and I would recommend to all of my friends.
Sofi R.
mission viejo
This product was amazing! I have cystic acne so my face is hyper sensitive to everything but the fact that this toner didn't have benzyl peroxide saved me! The only reason I give this review a 4 out of 5 is because the price hurt my pocket but you get great quality for the price.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Have used this for about 4 yrs now. A lot of facial toners are too drying on me. It keeps me hydrated and also gets my skin ready for moisturizer. I love the smell too. I will continue to buy this product and recommend the brand to anyone! It's a winner in my book
Mayra E.
Eagle Pass
One of the best facial products I have used. It does not have any strong perfume odors and it leaves your skin super clean and nourished. My skin is very soft after using this product. It’s great in the mornings or in the evenings to get rid of all your makeup.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
My aunt actually sent me this to try a couple months ago. I have never tried toners before so I didn't know what to expect, but it left a very clean feel and showed on the makeup pad that it definitely got out more dirt than what my facial cleanser didn't
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
I don't actually own this product (yet) but my friend does and I use it all the time! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Typically I find timers drying but I don't with this one. It leaves my face feeling cleaned and well.. toned! It does it's job well!
Adrian R.
Palm Bay, FL
It’s alright,gets the job done. I don’t like the way it makes your face feel afterwards. It makes it all dry and ashy for me so I have to apply lotion when I’m done. It keeps my face clean in the long run.