Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

member-5e5ee
member-5e5ee
This toner burned my skin right away. My skin isn't extremely sensitive or anything, so I don't know why it happened. I gave the product away after two uses. Not thrilled with it at all, but I will probably give bliss another try.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Jackson, MS
I like this product. It is very good and I use it everyday. I bought it at sephora! My mother told me to buy it and it met my expectations for sure
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This product does make my skin soft as it says; however, it doesn't reduce pore sizes that much! It's also very very tacky, which I guess is good sometimes!
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Lansing, MI
Loved the toner. Used it multiple times throughout the day. Never felt oily. It’s a super affordable. This and Aveda’s toner are my absolute favorite.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Brooklyn 280 Ocean PKWY #6 G
Excellent cleansing, refreshing and moisturizing toner, I approached, I did not find any aloergic reaction, the remedy is simply remarkable
jessica M.
jessica M.
Houston, Tx
Like this toner above every other brand (even the expensive ones) because it does not contain alcohol, evaporating slower and letting me use less than I would have with other brands. My favorite 😘💕.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Keeps my pores minimally small! Smells refreshing and works great as a primer! I would definitely recommend this if you have oily skin!
Cynia N.
Cynia N.
Birmingham, AL
Love it. It's a holy grail item for me. Gets the job done. I use it after washing off my makeup. Then I follow up with a moisturizer
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I have used this detoxing toner after a few masks I have used! Normally people use it before but I used it after to set my skin
Nakesha T.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this product.  This is like a miracle in a bottle.  It clarifies my skin, tightens pores and leaves a glow.