Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Kaylor S.
I bought this for my grandmother as a gift and ever since she has fell in love with it and until this day she still purchases some right before she runs out. She says it's the best ever.
C.Maddie B.
Newmarket, ON
I used to use this toner along with the face wash and they work very well together and keeps my skin looking great. It met my expectations and was better than I thought it would be
ivette O.
Greenfield, CA
I liked this toner. It did leave my face a little red after using it but I felt like it did a good job at really cleaning the residue makeup from my face after washing it.
Nikole C.
I love all products from Bliss! from the hand cream to the facial products they all leave my skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated! I have used the toner for several months now and recommend Bliss products for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Jazmine N.
I love this product because it really helps my skin. It’s so refreshing and doesn’t dry out my skin. I mostly use it for when I want to take off my make up and in the mornings/nights.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love this product. It has an excellent price and a good quality. Very good to use every day in the morning. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and refreshed.
Amanda S.
Lindenhurst , IL
Love this toner so much. Haven’t used it in awhile because my skin type has changed and it doesn’t meet my needs anymore, but it’s incredible. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin. Doubles as a toner and makeup primer for a long-lasting matte finish. Is really great for preventing breakouts caused by foundation.
jessica M.
Houston, Tx
Like this toner above every other brand (even the expensive ones) because it does not contain alcohol, evaporating slower and letting me use less than I would have with other brands. My favorite 😘💕.
Alyssa H.
I found this on clearance at TJ Maxx and thought I would give it a try since Bliss has beeb growing on me lately. Ive been using it for about a month and it always makes my face feel fresh and mattified. I haven't found it to be drying at all. It has a slightly different texture than other toners I've used (neither a positive nor a negative); it's almost slimey. The only thing I would change is the packaging. As you can see in the main product picture, the pump has a short nozzle that points straight out, not downwards like a hand soap or lotion. I don't know how many times I've missed the cotton pad because it shoots out of the nozzle funny.
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
The product was okay. It wasn't the best I've ever used but it certainly got the job done. You feel like you're only getting a mediocre clean, however, when I washed with it I only ever got the occasional 2 pimples or 3. It smells decent and the color is pretty. The packaging is nice and it's easy to dispense. I would recommend this product to someone who is looking for a very gentle cleanser.