Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Brittany C.
This toner is Amazing! It smells so good I could eat it LOL! but seriously it’s so gentle on my skin and doesn’t dry me out. it’s such a great product for the price, I definitely would repurchase.
Marcella F.
It’s really good! I felt my skin toned and looking really nice! I usually use one time in the morning and before a go to sleep.
I payed cheaper than another places. Like $9.99 on Marshall’s.
Kaylor S.
I bought this for my grandmother as a gift and ever since she has fell in love with it and until this day she still purchases some right before she runs out. She says it's the best ever.
C.Maddie B.
Newmarket, ON
I used to use this toner along with the face wash and they work very well together and keeps my skin looking great. It met my expectations and was better than I thought it would be
Halia S.
Clyattville
I love this toner! It smells very fresh! It feels very hydrating! It’s amazing for those with dry skin! It makes my skin soft and supple and hydrated! Definitely recommend! This is my favorite toner ever!
ivette O.
Greenfield, CA
I liked this toner. It did leave my face a little red after using it but I felt like it did a good job at really cleaning the residue makeup from my face after washing it.
Jazmine N.
I love this product because it really helps my skin. It’s so refreshing and doesn’t dry out my skin. I mostly use it for when I want to take off my make up and in the mornings/nights.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love this product. It has an excellent price and a good quality. Very good to use every day in the morning. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and refreshed.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
A great toner. I use this after washing makeup off my face. It picks up any remaining dirt/makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It’s gentle, but very effective.
jessica M.
Houston, Tx
Like this toner above every other brand (even the expensive ones) because it does not contain alcohol, evaporating slower and letting me use less than I would have with other brands. My favorite 😘💕.