Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Ana Marina I.
Ana Marina I.
Palm harbor , FL
LOVE THIS COMPANY AND LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! So effective and really cleans your face. I love the Bliss products and will continue to use them. I'm overwhelmed by how much this product satisfies my face.
Caylee C.
Caylee C.
Butler
I love this product. It makes my skin clear, and takes away the excess oil. I like the packaging because it’s a pump so it’s convenient. It’s not very pricey. It’s not too harsh for my sensitive skin. I would recommend to others.
Carlie R.
Carlie R.
One of my favorite toners. Was a little harsh on my skin, but nothing too bad. WS purchased online from their website. A little more than I normally pay but well worth it. If it wasn't as harsh, I would use it again!
C.Maddie B.
C.Maddie B.
Newmarket, ON
I used to use this toner along with the face wash and they work very well together and keeps my skin looking great. It met my expectations and was better than I thought it would be
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
defiantly one of the best toners I used for my face and also smells great! Really took off the last of my makeup and made my face feel FRESH! Love this product! And I would defiantly buy this product again!
Adrian R.
Adrian R.
Palm Bay, FL
It’s alright,gets the job done. I don’t like the way it makes your face feel afterwards. It makes it all dry and ashy for me so I have to apply lotion when I’m done. It keeps my face clean in the long run.
Heidi F.
Heidi F.
SAN Diego
This is a great everyday toner. I like to use it morning and night. If I'm out of setting spray, I will give my make up a spritz of this to help keep my products in place!
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Montgomery, AL
Loved it! Went on  gently and didn't dry out my face like there products usually do. Looking forward to using is in the future since it was so useful
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I love this product. It has an excellent price and a good quality. Very good to use every day in the morning. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and refreshed.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
The detoxifying facial cleanse leaves me feeling fresh. I am a repeat user and I absolutely love it. It met all of my expectations and more. The packaging is great and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!