Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Elizabeth G.
McCook, NE
As far as toners go, it was good! I didn’t see the big deal tho after using it for the first time! The price was decent but I like something with a little more zip to it! I would recommend it to others, as other people like a toner that’s toned down!
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
My sister has this and I love it. I wish I could find one to buy for myself too. It made my skin look radiant and feel very nice. I applied it on my face and neck/chest after cleansing and prior to moisturizing.
Mari T.
I like this toner, it helps get rid of whatever residue is left after cleaning my face. Not harsh for my sensitive skin. I wasn’t impressed by this product therefore I don’t think I would be repurchase it.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
I found the Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner to be satisfying for it's price point and name brand. I have use this product several times and time to time find myself going back to this product.
Megan W.
Racine
I use this product everyday after the shower and I'm obsessed with it! It gives my face the slightest glow and minimized the appearance of pores. I also use it in the mornings sometimes as a primer and it definitely keeps my makeup on throughout the day!
Brittany C.
This toner is Amazing! It smells so good I could eat it LOL! but seriously it’s so gentle on my skin and doesn’t dry me out. it’s such a great product for the price, I definitely would repurchase.
Marcella F.
Hollywood
It’s really good! I felt my skin toned and looking really nice! I usually use one time in the morning and before a go to sleep.
I payed cheaper than another places. Like $9.99 on Marshall’s.
Kaylor S.
I bought this for my grandmother as a gift and ever since she has fell in love with it and until this day she still purchases some right before she runs out. She says it's the best ever.
C.Maddie B.
Newmarket, ON
I used to use this toner along with the face wash and they work very well together and keeps my skin looking great. It met my expectations and was better than I thought it would be
ivette O.
Greenfield, CA
I liked this toner. It did leave my face a little red after using it but I felt like it did a good job at really cleaning the residue makeup from my face after washing it.