Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS #60 in Toners & Astringents

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Teresa S.
Midvale
I love this tonic, is amazing! I live in Utah so my skin is super dry, but when I wash my face with the toner at night my skin feels so refreshed an soft. I don’t even need to use a moisturizer. And also that’s a good price for the great quality.
Adrian R.
Palm Bay, FL
It’s alright,gets the job done. I don’t like the way it makes your face feel afterwards. It makes it all dry and ashy for me so I have to apply lotion when I’m done. It keeps my face clean in the long run.
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall a solid cleanser. I used this product in the past, but have since switched. It’s slightly harsher than other cleansing products with the exfoliation beads. I would recommend it but not for every day use depending on skin type.
Jessica G.
New Phila, OH
This is absolutely amazing. I actually haven’t found a bliss product that I have my likes. That are super hard on your skin and they are in a good price range for people who doesn’t want to spend a ton of money Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 15.5 oz
Dani H.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this face wash. i use it at night before i go to bed and after i shower. I buy it at CVS and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It meets my expectations of a face wash. I would buy this again. And i recommend it.
Elizabeth G.
McCook, NE
As far as toners go, it was good! I didn’t see the big deal tho after using it for the first time! The price was decent but I like something with a little more zip to it! I would recommend it to others, as other people like a toner that’s toned down!
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner. It makes my skin feel clean but not dry and it takes out the impurities. It also had a nice clean scent to it. I am a first time user but will continue to try out this product for review.
Mari T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this toner, it helps get rid of whatever residue is left after cleaning my face. Not harsh for my sensitive skin. I wasn’t impressed by this product therefore I don’t think I would be repurchase it.
💋Michelle T.
HERCULES, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found the Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner to be satisfying for it's price point and name brand. I have use this product several times and time to time find myself going back to this product.
Megan W.
Racine
I use this product everyday after the shower and I'm obsessed with it! It gives my face the slightest glow and minimized the appearance of pores. I also use it in the mornings sometimes as a primer and it definitely keeps my makeup on throughout the day!