Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this toner! I never fully understood the concept of a toner and the importance of it until recently. After cleansing, toning reassures that you’re getting all that extra stuff you don’t want off of your face! Taking a cotton ball and rubbing this product on your face it really gets deep down and thoroughly cleanses and gives you a extra boost of moisture. I love this toner!Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
It wasnt terrible but it made my skin feel very sticky and oily. I felt like i needed to wash my face after i out it on. I did notice a difference in my pore size but I probably would not buy again. The smell was nice though, it smelled like oranges.
Meredith L.
This stuff is awesome. While it is a little more expensive, it really does clean your face so nicely. It leaves it feeling so soft and smooth afterwards. I know that when I use this toner my skin will be clean and clear. Always.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
I like this product. After use it makes my face feel refreshed. When my skin gets dry, when it gets dry it leaves a spot. The spot leaves a mark so after use I can tell the spot doesn't disappear but it does somewhat go away. It is not as defined as it was but I can still see. But it is a overall heart product
Kasie R.
Cabot, PA
I have always had troubled skin. From redness to occasional break outs, it was always something! I have tried so many brands to find my go to product that makes me feel gorgeous. This product is amazing and leaves my skin glowing, more even and less acne prone! Totally worth it.
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I loveee this toner! I have oily to normal skin, I apply this toner with a cotton pad day and night and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so soft! It's very gentle and helps balance your skins natural PH. I will definitely be purchasing again once I run out of this product!
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
A great toner. I use this after washing makeup off my face. It picks up any remaining dirt/makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It’s gentle, but very effective.
Jessica G.
New Phila, OH
This is absolutely amazing. I actually haven’t found a bliss product that I have my likes. That are super hard on your skin and they are in a good price range for people who doesn’t want to spend a ton of money Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 15.5 oz
Brianna l.
Brigantine, NJ
I picked this toner up a couple months ago for 5$ while I was in TJ maxx looking around. It’s simple gets the job done, doesn’t dry out my skin, the smell isn’t bad and I haven’t had any issues so far as I do have acne prone dry skin.. I would recommend
Dani H.
Sound beach, NY
I love this face wash. i use it at night before i go to bed and after i shower. I buy it at CVS and it doesn’t irritate my skin. It meets my expectations of a face wash. I would buy this again. And i recommend it.