Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Kelsea S.Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I did not like this at all. What did it do for me? Someone tell me because I cannot tell. Not effective in my experience. Good price point but is it if no results are seen? The product delivery was strange too a pump on a toner was strange, the product itself is a runny liquid gel and when I would pump it onto a cotton pad or ball it wouldn’t sink in it would run off. So it is messy to use and like I mentioned I didn’t see that this helped my skin in any way.
Meredith L.
This stuff is awesome. While it is a little more expensive, it really does clean your face so nicely. It leaves it feeling so soft and smooth afterwards. I know that when I use this toner my skin will be clean and clear. Always.
Alyssa B.
This stuff smells so good. I believe it’s formulated with grapefruit. I gave it a 4 star because although it smells really good, it doesn’t give me the tightening toning effect i like on a toner.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
I like this product. After use it makes my face feel refreshed. When my skin gets dry, when it gets dry it leaves a spot. The spot leaves a mark so after use I can tell the spot doesn't disappear but it does somewhat go away. It is not as defined as it was but I can still see. But it is a overall heart product
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I loveee this toner! I have oily to normal skin, I apply this toner with a cotton pad day and night and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so soft! It's very gentle and helps balance your skins natural PH. I will definitely be purchasing again once I run out of this product!
Kasie R.
Cabot, PA
I have always had troubled skin. From redness to occasional break outs, it was always something! I have tried so many brands to find my go to product that makes me feel gorgeous. This product is amazing and leaves my skin glowing, more even and less acne prone! Totally worth it.
Kelly M.
Even though this toner has a bit of a sting (which I LOVE), it's soft enough for the most sensitive skin. This gives you a clean, dirt-free feeling and it great for both morning and night. I've had issues with toners in the past, but this has been all good!
Madeleine H.
Catonsville, MD
I love this toner! You get a lot for a very decent price. This is another product I don’t only use on myself, but on all of my clients. It is very gentle on the skin and I will always recommend. It goes on every single time I sit down to do my makeup.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
It wasnt terrible but it made my skin feel very sticky and oily. I felt like i needed to wash my face after i out it on. I did notice a difference in my pore size but I probably would not buy again. The smell was nice though, it smelled like oranges.
Jessica G.
New Phila, OH
This is absolutely amazing. I actually haven’t found a bliss product that I have my likes. That are super hard on your skin and they are in a good price range for people who doesn’t want to spend a ton of money Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 15.5 oz