Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I found this on clearance at TJ Maxx and thought I would give it a try since Bliss has beeb growing on me lately. Ive been using it for about a month and it always makes my face feel fresh and mattified. I haven't found it to be drying at all. It has a slightly different texture than other toners I've used (neither a positive nor a negative); it's almost slimey. The only thing I would change is the packaging. As you can see in the main product picture, the pump has a short nozzle that points straight out, not downwards like a hand soap or lotion. I don't know how many times I've missed the cotton pad because it shoots out of the nozzle funny.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
The product was okay. It wasn't the best I've ever used but it certainly got the job done. You feel like you're only getting a mediocre clean, however, when I washed with it I only ever got the occasional 2 pimples or 3. It smells decent and the color is pretty. The packaging is nice and it's easy to dispense. I would recommend this product to someone who is looking for a very gentle cleanser.
Talia F.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
I like this product. After use it makes my face feel refreshed. When my skin gets dry, when it gets dry it leaves a spot. The spot leaves a mark so after use I can tell the spot doesn't disappear but it does somewhat go away. It is not as defined as it was but I can still see. But it is a overall heart product
Sofi R.
Sofi R.
mission viejo
This product was amazing! I have cystic acne so my face is hyper sensitive to everything but the fact that this toner didn't have benzyl peroxide saved me! The only reason I give this review a 4 out of 5 is because the price hurt my pocket but you get great quality for the price.
Kasie R.
Kasie R.
Cabot, PA
I have always had troubled skin. From redness to occasional break outs, it was always something! I have tried so many brands to find my go to product that makes me feel gorgeous. This product is amazing and leaves my skin glowing, more even and less acne prone! Totally worth it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Have used this for about 4 yrs now. A lot of facial toners are too drying on me. It keeps me hydrated and also gets my skin ready for moisturizer. I love the smell too. I will continue to buy this product and recommend the brand to anyone! It's a winner in my book
Alysha F.
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
I don't actually own this product (yet) but my friend does and I use it all the time! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Typically I find timers drying but I don't with this one. It leaves my face feeling cleaned and well.. toned! It does it's job well!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
This is a great toner. It makes my skin feel clean but not dry and it takes out the impurities. It also had a nice clean scent to it. I am a first time user but will continue to try out this product for review.
Mari T.
Mari T.
I like this toner, it helps get rid of whatever residue is left after cleaning my face. Not harsh for my sensitive skin. I wasn’t impressed by this product therefore I don’t think I would be repurchase it.
💋Michelle T.
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
I found the Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner to be satisfying for it's price point and name brand. I have use this product several times and time to time find myself going back to this product.