Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BLISS #63 in Toners & Astringents

Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner: Cleans, preps and soothes Moisturizes and provides antioxidant protection for skin see more...

Meredith L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome. While it is a little more expensive, it really does clean your face so nicely. It leaves it feeling so soft and smooth afterwards. I know that when I use this toner my skin will be clean and clear. Always.
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was okay. It wasn't the best I've ever used but it certainly got the job done. You feel like you're only getting a mediocre clean, however, when I washed with it I only ever got the occasional 2 pimples or 3. It smells decent and the color is pretty. The packaging is nice and it's easy to dispense. I would recommend this product to someone who is looking for a very gentle cleanser.
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality. Refreshing to find a toner that balances my skin but also adds moisture back in - without being too much! I can tell come winter this is going to be a godsend...and not leave me stripped. Smells amazing. Leaves skin supple and glowy. This also is amazing paired with their PoreFector gadget. The packaging would be better if it wasn't a pump, it seems to spurt out past my cotton round onto my counter/mirror.
Kelsey N.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this toner! I have combination skin and struggle with some parts being too oily and others being too dry. I struggle with my need in a toner being too harsh or not feeling like it was doing a good job. I felt like this toner was a perfect in between. It is effective and I would recommend to all of my friends.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. After use it makes my face feel refreshed. When my skin gets dry, when it gets dry it leaves a spot. The spot leaves a mark so after use I can tell the spot doesn't disappear but it does somewhat go away. It is not as defined as it was but I can still see. But it is a overall heart product
Sofi R.
mission viejo
This product was amazing! I have cystic acne so my face is hyper sensitive to everything but the fact that this toner didn't have benzyl peroxide saved me! The only reason I give this review a 4 out of 5 is because the price hurt my pocket but you get great quality for the price.
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I loveee this toner! I have oily to normal skin, I apply this toner with a cotton pad day and night and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so soft! It's very gentle and helps balance your skins natural PH. I will definitely be purchasing again once I run out of this product!
Kasie R.
Cabot, PA
I have always had troubled skin. From redness to occasional break outs, it was always something! I have tried so many brands to find my go to product that makes me feel gorgeous. This product is amazing and leaves my skin glowing, more even and less acne prone! Totally worth it.
Mayra E.
Eagle Pass
One of the best facial products I have used. It does not have any strong perfume odors and it leaves your skin super clean and nourished. My skin is very soft after using this product. It’s great in the mornings or in the evenings to get rid of all your makeup.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt actually sent me this to try a couple months ago. I have never tried toners before so I didn't know what to expect, but it left a very clean feel and showed on the makeup pad that it definitely got out more dirt than what my facial cleanser didn't