Bliss Cupcake Cafe

by Bliss Cupcake Cafe

I never had these before, which flavor of cupcake do you suggest?
How can you add a favorite restaurant into influenster? I ate at a really great place today and people should know about it. I also want to know what else to order when I go back. The feedback would be helpful and very much appreciated.
What are the best flavor?
Start your review of Bliss Cupcake Cafe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I go here every time I'm in town!in reviews
Oh & mini cupcakes for the little ones. in reviews
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love this place! The staff is always so nice, from doing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram contests, to just giving a free cupcake or smile to everyone! They are truly and great addition to NW AR
Tried it once on vacation. cute place, good quality pricey but it is a sweet indulgence....enjoy!
Rogers, AR
Delicious! Love they run specials to get 3 cupcakes for the price of 1. Caramel pretzel is the absolute best, and the dolce de leche is a close runner up!
Lavaca, AR
Delicious cupcakes! I've loved every flavor I've tried. They are more expensive than cupcakes from a grocery store bakery, but the quality is much higher.
Greenwood, AR
Bliss Cupcake is always amazing! They cook their cupcakes fresh every morning! They always have tons of yummy flavors to choose from & they also have more than just cupcakes. They have cake balls, cookie sandwiches, macaroons, candied pretzels, & frosting shots! Oh & mini cupcakes for the little ones.
S Chesterfld, VA
Really good taste cream so delicious!
Really good taste cream so delicious!
Kokomo, IN
Compared to other gourmet cupcake shops Bliss has a good variety but the price for their cupcakes has made sure I don't stop by anymore. You could get six similar size equally tasty store bought cupcakes for the same price. And you could definitely make them at home cheaper. Keep your cash.
I just love sweets! creamy icing
I just love sweets! creamy icing
orland, CA
They look really good i really love cupcakes
They look really good i really love cupcakes
Little Rock, AR
I haven't found a single thing I don't like there. Bliss is an asset to Fayetteville & the surrounding communities. I go here every time I'm in town!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...