Bliss Cupcake Cafe

by Bliss Cupcake Cafe

I never had these before, which flavor of cupcake do you suggest?
How can you add a favorite restaurant into influenster? I ate at a really great place today and people should know about it. I also want to know what else to order when I go back. The feedback would be helpful and very much appreciated.
What are the best flavor?
Start your review of Bliss Cupcake Cafe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I go here every time I'm in town!” in 1 review
“Oh & mini cupcakes for the little ones. ” in 1 review
Fayetteville, AR
Bliss cupcakes are sooo good! I don't usually have the taste for sweets, but when I had this, I was pleasantly surprised. The icing is thick, creamy, and delicious along with the cupcake itself. They have several different and unique flavors each day. I have been craving one for a while, I'll probably give in today and get one :)
Greenwood, AR
Bliss Cupcake is always amazing! They cook their cupcakes fresh every morning! They always have tons of yummy flavors to choose from & they also have more than just cupcakes. They have cake balls, cookie sandwiches, macaroons, candied pretzels, & frosting shots! Oh & mini cupcakes for the little ones.
Kokomo, IN
Compared to other gourmet cupcake shops Bliss has a good variety but the price for their cupcakes has made sure I don't stop by anymore. You could get six similar size equally tasty store bought cupcakes for the same price. And you could definitely make them at home cheaper. Keep your cash.
Davenport , IA
I absolutely love this place! The staff is always so nice, from doing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram contests, to just giving a free cupcake or smile to everyone! They are truly and great addition to NW AR
Rogers, AR
Delicious! Love they run specials to get 3 cupcakes for the price of 1. Caramel pretzel is the absolute best, and the dolce de leche is a close runner up!
Lavaca, AR
Delicious cupcakes! I've loved every flavor I've tried. They are more expensive than cupcakes from a grocery store bakery, but the quality is much higher.
No Special Diet
I haven't found a single thing I don't like there. Bliss is an asset to Fayetteville & the surrounding communities. I go here every time I'm in town!!
Crofton
Compared to other gourmet cupcake shops Bliss has a good variety but the price for their cupcakes makes me not go there as often as I would like to.
Quakertown, PA
I purchased these as well as making them my own way (skinny way) with low fat/low cal substitutes. They tasted the same. I was impressed. so yummy!
Tried it once on vacation. cute place, good quality pricey but it is a sweet indulgence....enjoy!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...