Bliss Crown Jewels, 1 set

An Irresistible Quartet of our Head-to-Toe Sparkling Bestsellers Dazzling 2 Enriching Selection 3 Products Help Revitalize Tone Bliss Crown Jewels Set Includes: Lemon+Sage Body Butter 1 Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 4 Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask 3 The Lovehandler You ll look dazzling in this skin -riching selection of our top-selling cleansing, revitalizing, toning and smoothing sensations. Achieve a higher state of happy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
andrea g.
Newark, NJ
My favorite product would be the love Handel gel. It sure makes you feel tingly after a good workout! I would definitely recommend using it after a workout and shower. Your body feels fresh and awake
kristina e.
Great product...been using it for about a year now, with my busy schedule and sports and so many other activities I cant afford to go to a spa and soap itself isn't good but with product it simply and easy.
Erica C.
Toledo, OH
Haven't actually tried the whole set before but the hand cream has been a favorite since I received it as a gift for Christmas last year. As a server and bartender I always had fairly dry hands from working with bleach and sanitizer this product did the job and brought hydration back into my skin. Would really like to try more of their products in the future.
Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I use it to clean my face after i remove make up. I bough it at my local wallmart. It is my first time using it and i think i will continue using it. I totally recomend it.
Tαylor H.
Bliss Vanilla + Bergamot Body Butter this product smells amazing and feels great on the skin. Soaks in quickly, with no greasy feeling. I bought it at tj maxx for a low price. The only improvement i would say is needed would be for the moisture to last longer!
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
I love the Lemon and Sage body cream in here, it's super thick and creamy but doesn't leave your skin feeling slick or slippery. The smell is really nice too. This was my first time using it and I love it!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I received this as a teacher gift for the holiday and it was amazing. I loved the body butter so much I bought a larger size. Totally met my expectations and I got to try a bunch of products. I would purchase again no questions asked!
Andrea B.
This was an awesome gift set. I got this from a friend for my birthday and it really wowed me. I was impressed by the selections for the value. Will be purchasing again. I have pretty much used almost all of everything in it!
Stephie C.
I️ got this brand from one of my subscription boxes. It’s good. Made my skin feel soft. I️ don’t know how much the products go for. I️t was my first time using their products. I️ probably won’t buy it. Unless I️ got it free
Chasity S.
This product smells so good and makes my skin feel so smooth! I love the texture and and how soft it makes my skin feel. 10/10 would recommend. I was uncertain in the price but I'm glad that I went through with my purchase!