BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin You've put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we're excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We've poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you'll know they're good for you and your skin. 'spa'-tacular results: Meet your new best friend. Undercover Secret is the only full coverage concealer you will ever need. Blend in with ease using the specially designed sponge-tip applicator. Designed to cover imperfections like dark undereye circles and discoloration, our formula stays put all day with a natural finish. Skin conditioning ingredients like Shea Butter, Rice Protein and Olive Oil, help keep skin hydrated while concea see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
Review for: Natural more...
First of all, I love the packaging in this. It makes it so that whenever you are done with your product you can cut it open and use the rest it's in there which I did and I have been running on that for about two weeks I hate the last ones or the plastic ones because there's so much left in the bottom and this makes it so that you can get all of it out not to mention the sponge on it is awesome for application. Now we get to the actual formula, oh my gosh best concealer ever especially for the price
Erica C.
Ain mlila
Review for: Natural more...
This is the best concealer I have ever used ! My under eyes have a little bit of darkness and they're dry too ,so I've always been on the hunt for an under eye concealer that has good coverage, until now ! For me this concealer covers all those requirements , and on top of that , it's long lasting ! I've worn this concealer from early morning until late at night, & i typically apply this with beautyblender and a little goes a long way . As of now , I can honestly say this is my holy grail concealer!!
Kelly V.
Cordeirópolis sp
Ótima muito boa super quero uma pra mim é super recomendo Gente ....nao tem igual adoro de verdade