Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 uploaded by Stacy S.Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 uploaded by Stacy S.Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 uploaded by Alicia T.

BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin You've put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we're excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We've poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you'll know they're good for you and your skin. 'spa'-tacular results: This light as air, oil-free tinted moisturizer helps even skin tone and enhances complexion with buildable coverage. Jasmine Flower, Evening Primrose, and Peach Fruit Extracts work to visibly enhance the skin and increase hydration while helping prevent sunburn. This ultimate fusion of skincare and makeup reveals a more radiant, healthy looking and luminous complexion with Just A Little Tint. Just A L see more...

Buy on Amazon
emma l.
02368
Review for: Nude more...
I love this moisturizer it’s great! It lasts along time and is easy to blend into the skin. It covers what needs to be covered and has spf in it so your protected. I would buy this again in the summer.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
Review for: Honey, Almond more...
Generally, when I’ve had people try this, their first impression was, ‘Wow.’ It covers really well for a tinted moisturizer, and it feels like a cloud.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Love this! It's great for those weekends when fill make up application is not needed. Easy to apply , leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Tori L.
Arlington Hts, IL
My go to for any hot summer day! Love that it has SPF in it, and it's a must have when going to the beach and wanting a little bit of coverage!
Kristine N.
Bloomfield , NJ
This clings onto dry patches so badly! The cover is very nice thought but if I can't use it every day. I don't want it.
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Nude more...
Not my favorite tinted moisturizer. Product feels heavy on my skin. Too much will break out my combination skin.
Karen G.
This is light and fresh it's does not need powder application , it's long lasting , it also protects you from the sun , just the best for your skin
Robyn J.
North Potomac, MD
Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 where can I purchase this? All the stores I used to get it from seem to be either ne out of stock or no longer carry it?? Help!!!