Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 uploaded by Stacy S.Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 uploaded by Stacy S.Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 uploaded by Alicia T.

BY BLISS #74 in Tinted Moisturizers

From our spa to your skin You've put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we're excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We've poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you'll know they're good for you and your skin. 'spa'-tacular results: This light as air, oil-free tinted moisturizer helps even skin tone and enhances complexion with buildable coverage. Jasmine Flower, Evening Primrose, and Peach Fruit Extracts work to visibly enhance the skin and increase hydration while helping prevent sunburn. This ultimate fusion of skincare and makeup reveals a more radiant, healthy looking and luminous complexion with Just A Little Tint. Just A L see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ale A.
Review for: Natural more...
I love this product. I use it as foundation everyday and it doesn’t make me so oily as other products do. Deff do need to put primer before applying: I like the coverage because it’s medium l.
emma l.
02368
Review for: Nude more...
I love this moisturizer it’s great! It lasts along time and is easy to blend into the skin. It covers what needs to be covered and has spf in it so your protected. I would buy this again in the summer.
Margarita C.
Review for: Natural more...
This moisture was life changing for me. I have really oily skin and it holds nicely. It is definitely a full coverage moisturizer but I love that I can use this without foundation. I got it on a steal at kohls and I bought all the natural color they had. It's so much better than my pricier tinted moisturizers ive tried in the past.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Almond more...
Consistency is thick but I only regret if it was darker and much more tan. The darkest color was espresso but that was literally dark chocolate it seems they do not have a middle color at all. The color I got still appeared so incredibly pale on me. If you are very tan don't get this. On the back title it looks like my color exactly but when I blend it out it turns pale iah and ashy against skin.
Stacy S.
I bought this at Kohl's in the make up clearance section. Tinted moisturizers are great because of how light they feel in the skin and the fact that there is sunscreen in the formula as well. I like the formula of this product. I felt that the best application was using my fingertips then a sponge afterward to blend out the product better. I would definitely purchase this again but in the next shade darker. the one I use is porcelain and it is a tad bit too light.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
I found this when I was looking for a daily face lotion. I've never tried anything tinted before but I love this. It's moisturizing and I can tell a difference when I don't use it - it almost works as a primer too. The color blends well with my skin coloring and foundation. It's possible that I won't need to use foundation this summer and just use this. Very pleased and comes at a great price.
Alicia T.
Have only been using this about two weeks but I love it so far. I have very dry skin and switching from foundation to this has been life changing. I believe the spf is 20. Highly recommend this over a good primer.
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Almond more...
This product is soo amazing! It's very light weight and has medium to full coverage like a foundation(is buildable). Not sticky at all and live that is moisturizes and protects face all while also having coverage!
Juan F.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Natural more...
I purchased this to try it out. I thought I would be a little more sheer, but I find that it works a little more like a foundation. Not what I was looking for personally but doesn't take away from its effectiveness.
Tori L.
Arlington Hts, IL
My go to for any hot summer day! Love that it has SPF in it, and it's a must have when going to the beach and wanting a little bit of coverage!
Robyn J.
North Potomac, MD
Bliss Color Just A Little Tint Tinted Moisturizer + SPF 20 where can I purchase this? All the stores I used to get it from seem to be either ne out of stock or no longer carry it?? Help!!!