Bliss Color Feeling Bright Illuminating Under Eye Concealer uploaded by Rachel L.Bliss Color Feeling Bright Illuminating Under Eye Concealer uploaded by Valerie d.

BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin You've put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we're excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We've poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you'll know they're good for you and your skin. 'spa'-tacular results: Feel lighter and brighter with this under eye concealer that instantly creates a well-rested appearance. Our 3-in-1, triple core formula conceals, illuminates and hydrates with specialized pigments and an efficacious blend of Ash Tree Bark Extract, Sesame Seed Extract and Vitamin B3. This creamy, flexible and oil-free formula wears without feeling cakey or setting into fine lines. Feeling Bright Illuminating Un see more...

• I've been looking for a nice concealer with lost ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this crease at all under the eyes? 👀 I need an under eye con...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good under eye concealer and was wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i always have problems with me under eye being dark and ruining my flawless look... this always helps hide the dark circles and it's reasonably priced. " in 3 reviews
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Radiant Shell more...
I was given a Kohl’s credit during their beauty event by Influenster and i chose this product because i was in need of a highlighter and concealer. This is a stick concealer but creamy and does brighten and does a good job at concealing dark circles. I havnt had a problem with it settling or cracking in the my lines yet, and I’ve used it daily for a week. I typically use a primer and then set it with my face primer. It is sensitive enough for my eczema prone skin. It does a great job at brightening and the light reflecting particles are nice and not glittery.
Rachel B.
This product have very good coverage and it gives the skin a very nice glow. I would use this over or under foundation. There are not a wide range of colors so wearing it with foundation will help blend it
Melissa M.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Radiant Ivory more...
I purchased mine at kohls. I does help to cover the dark circles. I would say the product for me is not really bad or good. I think it is a little too expensive for me to try again but I will use the entire thing. Worth trying.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect for hiding dark circles and easy to travel with. Fits right in your purse just in case you need it. Provides full coverage through out my face and neck line.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I always have problems with me under eye being dark and ruining my flawless look... This always helps hide the dark circles and it's reasonably priced.
Larissa V.
Amei!
Ótimo um dos melhores,alem de deixar a pele maravilhosa,ainda chega bem embalado em casa super recomendo!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This under eye illuminating concealer is amazing! It makes your eyes pop and gives you the perfect highlight
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
Does this crease at all under the eyes? 👀 I need an under eye concealer with great coverage that doesn't crease or come off through the day
Paige E.
LeRoy, MI
I've been looking for a good under eye concealer and was wondering about this product and where I might buy it
Brittany I.
Wauseon , OH
Is the concealer color suppose to be lighter then foundation?
Jasmin B.
I've been looking for a nice concealer with lost of coverage but doesn't crease and smudge through put the day. Can anyone tell me if this one is prone to creasing or not?
Kristin R.
I have been looking for something like this to brighten up under my eyes. A lot of times I use a light matte shadow with some shimmer that I have seen recommended before. Has anyone one tried this and the shimmer shadow under their eyes before and can tell me if you prefer this?