BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin You've put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we're excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We've poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you'll know they're good for you and your skin. 'Spa'-tacular Results: You have to feel it to believe it. Creamy, silky, and luxurious, Em'powder' Me uses an advanced technology resulting in a revolutionary powder foundation that looks and feels like a second skin. Encapsulated Algae, Cactus Flower Extract, Chamomile and Allantoin nourish and help balance skin's appearance. Easily buildable and blendable, the powder feels remarkably lightweight. Apply wet or see more...

Jennifer M.
Review for: Bliss Color Em 'powder' Me Buildable Powder Foundation, Natural, .31 oz more...
Where do I begin.....when i first purchased this powder foundation I remember thinking this better be good for this price ($39 i think) once i tried it out it i was surpised! I loved it! Definitely buildable. The coverage was nice. I had someone comment that it didnt even look like i was wearing any foundation. After a few days i opened the compact to find that it SHATTERED! I couldnt believe it. So upsetting. I even emailed the company and never got a response. Even with this issue i decided to buy it again. 🤞🤞 low and behold maybe a week or so into the 2nd compact....it broke AGAIN! Unreal. You would think i learned my lesson. NOPE. Because i really enjoyed this foundation i purchased it a 3rd time. Unfortunately this one shattered as well. I inspected my 3rd one bc i was determined to keep this one intact. It seems that the foundation is not secured properly in the compact. Sot of moves around a bit

Such a shame. Loved this product but won't keep wasting money on a product that shatters
Mary A.
Berea, KY
Review for: Bliss Color Em 'powder' Me Buildable Powder Foundation, Nude, .31 oz more...
My favorite powder coverage wise so far. Had the powder since this summer and i still have quite a bit left. Feels very light on, however even being very careful with the powder it shattered in the first week, still works the same though!
Rachel B.
I am not a big fan of the colors of these powders. They tend to be very orange and they get even more orange as the colors get darker. It does have good coverage though.
Adrienne S.
Plainfield, IN
I have been using this product for over a year now. I find that this works best to put over a good liquid foundation. I use the fairest skin color and I still think it shows up darker than I prefer but the coverage is the best I can find for the price. I have rosacea/ combination skin so I went through a lot of powders before I found something that would cover over my skin. This is it.
Marian O.
Highland, CA
Gives great coverage I love it, I definitely recommend trying it with their liquid foundation for a better wear!

Amazon