BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin You've put your trust in us to care for your skin with our legendary spa services and world famous skin care products. Now we're excited to introduce the next step to achieving complexion perfection. We like to call it tinted skincare. We've poured our innovative spa ingredients and advanced technologies into our tinted skincare products, so you'll know they're good for you and your skin. 'Spa'-tacular Results: You have to feel it to believe it. Creamy, silky, and luxurious, Em'powder' Me uses an advanced technology resulting in a revolutionary powder foundation that looks and feels like a second skin. Encapsulated Algae, Cactus Flower Extract, Chamomile and Allantoin nourish and help balance skin's appearance. Easily buildable and blendable, the powder feels remarkably lightweight. Apply wet or see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Marian O.
Marian O.
Highland, CA
Gives great coverage I love it, I definitely recommend trying it with their liquid foundation for a better wear!
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
I have been using this product for over a year now. I find that this works best to put over a good liquid foundation. I use the fairest skin color and I still think it shows up darker than I prefer but the coverage is the best I can find for the price. I have rosacea/ combination skin so I went through a lot of powders before I found something that would cover over my skin. This is it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I am not a big fan of the colors of these powders. They tend to be very orange and they get even more orange as the colors get darker. It does have good coverage though.