bliss Cold Pressed™ Cleansing Stick uploaded by Emilia B.

BY BLISS

• This vitamin-rich cleansing stick, made with more than 40% olive oil, provides a powerful yet gentle cleanse. It glides on and lathers up to melt away makeup and residue.
  • When massaged onto skin, the oil-based formula attracts makeup, grease and impurities without stripping the skin
  • Cleanses, moisturizes and leaves skin smooth and supple
  • Travel-friendly: no-mess, no-leaking

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Polyethylene, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Silica, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol

Usage:

• Gently massage over dry or damp skin. Rinse.

Kimberly H.
I absolutely loved how this felt on my skin and the idea of this is so cute and different. It was pretty gentle on my skin and my skin is very sensitive. I find myself using this a lot instead of my other cleansing products. Definitely give this a try.
Emilia B.
Generally when I think of Bliss; this company is amazing, most of their products are natural and Cruelty Free! The price on their products varies but very affordable. If your looking into purchasing a cleansing product that will wipe of your makeup, I recommend you this absolutely awesome Olive cleanser. This product felt amazing on my skin. Contains 40% Olive & was Incredibly gentle. I have very sensitive skin!! It mealted away my makeup, easy to use/wash off. Left my skin soft, fresh & hydrated, no irritation. Thank you Bliss, you guys are amazing!
Kristen B.
This is the best! I really enjoyed using this and could totally see how soft and fresh my face looked afterward. I told my sister about it and now she uses this EVERYDAY! Its the perfect size and easy for travel. I would recommend this to anyone!
Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace
I think bliss in general is a good company. most of their products are natural and are cruelty free. This cleansing stick is so great. I highly recommend this and any of their products for sure! not even pricey at all!
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This stick is made up of 40% olive oil to provide a gentle cleanse. It also is supposed to melt away makeup and residue. This one did the best job at removing my makeup and I could definitely see myself using it as a first cleanse. It left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated after use and again I had no irritation. I think this is the one I will get the most use out of since it did a really nice job of removing my makeup
Tyler J.
Favorite ever ! I love how it makes my lips feel & how soft they are after . My lips never feel dry or cracked when I use this product. I buy one every time I go to the grocery store so I will never run out ..
Blyssey B.
Corona, CA
This stick is amazing and perfect for on the go! I have oiky skin and was worried this would add to it, but it didnt! You can either wet your face and then use the stick, or apply to dry skin and then add water. The products doesn't foam up too much like you expect, but more like a milky consistency. It def left my skin clean and hydrated without feeling any pull or dryness.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
It is so gentle and smells fresh and amazing. I use to cleanse my skin before preparing for makeup, the packaging sap adorable and it is very effective definitely very satisfied with this
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
Bought this after seeing all the good reviews and I am not disappointed. The stick is awesome because it doesn't interfere with my carry on travel plans. Doesn't suds up but still lathers and doesn't feel oily. Leaves me skin smooth and clean. I have sensitive skin that gets very red and this does not exacerbate it.
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
I tried this product t a while ago. Liked the formula!!!!! As all Bliss products I find them a little too expensive but it’s ok they are pretty good quality considering that there are way many more products that are expensive and not such a good quality
natalia n.
England
Is this hydrating?!
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Does this work for acne? Cause it? Help it? Id really like to try this but with my sensitive skin and acne i gotta be careful what i use:)
Erika Pamela v.
FLORIDA
I'm super curious with this product, cause you should rub the bar on your face to remove the makeup, but will not the bar be dirty later?
alexis k.
lakewood
How well does this work?
Ashley A.
Raymore
Is this like a chapstick?