Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
helen C.
helen C.
puebla,pue
Doubles as a five minute mini-maskProtects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extractDissolves dirt and makeup and digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works perfect and it’s is super hydrating to the skin. It is not pricey at all and it did meet my expectations my skin feels great I bought at Cvs. I also saw in in Walmart.The product needs no improvement!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Love this product. I got a good deal on it and its really great for combination skin and just over all great in combination with a facial scrub.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Fiskum
I love this product, it has done a super job. It is a gentle cleanser for your skin. The price is Ok, i think it is worth your money. It did Meet my expectations, i really love this!! It could smell a little better tho, but That’s just my review.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of this. super creamy and moisturizing. The citrus peel scent mixed with the milk is really soft. I have repurchased at least 3 times. packaging is a pump making it super easy to use. I restock whenever I can. can be found in Nordstrom rack/ ultas
Erlinn E.
Erlinn E.
lic
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product for about two months didn't see much of a difference. Didn't feel it was effective, the packaging was nice. But did not meet my expectations.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Love this! It took off all my makeup (even the hard to remove waterproof stuff) and left my skin smooth and clean feeling. Totally worth the price!
Ana P.
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a gentle cleanser, look no further. I think this product is great for sensitive skin. The product is very gentle and will not cause irritation. I like how clean my pores feel after using this product. The packaging is handy too! Overall, I recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Miramar
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansed my skin throughly and gently it works very well if you have sensitive skin it brings out impurities
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great face wash. One of my favorite things about it is that it has a dual use of a mask and wash. Sometimes at night I will go to wash my face and just leave it on for a few minutes to penetrate my pores. It is a creamy wash so it doesn't dry out your skin like some sudsy washes do. I took away a star simply because I never really noticed a change in my pores as it claims to reduce/clean them out.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?