Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing" in 8 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
At first, I wasn't quite sure if I liked this face wash since I usually like heavy duty face washes to really help clean my face. After using it a couple times I am still on the fence. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It is a little milky for my liking when it comes to face washes.
Ryann B.
Boyds, MD
It really pulls out the dirt from the skin but the product is very thin, so I see myself using more than usual. That might just be me but I feel like the product doesn't spread properly if I don't use more.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Review for: Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz, Other more...
I love that this product can be a mask and a facewash. It smells wonderful and cleans amazingly! An added bonus is that the bottle travels well.
Mélanie G.
Rimouski, QC
Review for: Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz more...
This is a good cleanser. I like to use it in the shower and let it sit on my face for a few minutes before rinsing. It does slightly Sting the eyes.
Yolanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz more...
As a product itself, it’s a very nice bottle and has an eye grabbing look which is what grabbed my attention, but this product didn’t work for me personally.

The cleanser was silky and smooth and easily spread all over my face. The smell reminds me of paint, so I didn’t like it. The main reason product didn’t work for my was because I struggle a lot with acne and it really didn’t nothing to stop it or keep my face together. I used the product daily, and while it cleansers, my acne got worse. Perhaps this could work for you if you don’t have acne and just need a simple daily cleanser.
sasha r.
Review for: Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz more...
Best face wash ever. Use as a mask or a cleanser. Doesn’t really lather up but is gentle and takes makeup off as well. Creamy and luxurious!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
This melts my makeup away. It leaves the skin feeling like you left the spa and have had a deep clean. I purchased mine at Kohls during a bad break out week. It was able to eliminate my stubborn acne’s in days.
amber s.
This stuff is amazing! I️ got the smaller size from my local TJ Maxx and fell in love. It cleans the skin so well and it’s the best product I’ve ever used when it comes to its ability to help take off makeup. I️ usually let it sit for about five minutes before I rinse.
member-9c05a
I have combination skin and it’s hard to find a good product for, especially with blackheads trying to find one that’s strong enough to clear them but not too tough on skin, this is perfect! Not too strong but is strong enough!
Eve K.
This has been my every day face wash for quite a few years now. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry it out but still gets out all the make up without having to scrub your face. I usually but it at Nordstrom Rack because it's less expensive there.
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?