Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, I wasn't quite sure if I liked this face wash since I usually like heavy duty face washes to really help clean my face. After using it a couple times I am still on the fence. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It is a little milky for my liking when it comes to face washes.
amber s.
This stuff is amazing! I️ got the smaller size from my local TJ Maxx and fell in love. It cleans the skin so well and it’s the best product I’ve ever used when it comes to its ability to help take off makeup. I️ usually let it sit for about five minutes before I rinse.
member-9c05a
I have combination skin and it’s hard to find a good product for, especially with blackheads trying to find one that’s strong enough to clear them but not too tough on skin, this is perfect! Not too strong but is strong enough!
Eve K.
This has been my every day face wash for quite a few years now. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry it out but still gets out all the make up without having to scrub your face. I usually but it at Nordstrom Rack because it's less expensive there.
DeAnna R.
Russellville, AL
Good cleanser,take a bit of time if your wearing lots of primer and long lasting make up.
Ashley
Carbondale, PA
I love this product. It is so silly smooth on my skin. I just thought it would dry out my skin but it didn’t. It was so gentle on my skin. It was my first time ever using the product. I would recommend this product to others.
Ashley W.
MANHATTAN
This is one of my ALL time favorite cleansers for the face! I really really love it. It has a fresh citrus kinda smell and a luxe creamy texture. I usually have damp skin and massage it all in, to remove dirt, makeup and the day's grime.
Aline H.
Redding
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Bliss Cleansing Milk, and really like all of the Bliss Cleansers ... I feel clean, fresh and moisturized ... I don't feel like their products dry out my combination skin at all!
Tara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Bliss products - they always do exactly what they say they will. They are a little more on the pricier side, although I think they are a good mid-value brand. It's gentle and easy on skin and really makes your skin soft! I would always recommend this.
Maggie U.
I love the way this feels it is so smooth to the touch and not heavy on my skin. Afterwards, I have an amazing glow! The smell is great too. I would definitely recommend to a friend and usually buy this brand at Nordstrom Rack.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?