Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
helen C.
helen C.
puebla,pue
Doubles as a five minute mini-maskProtects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extractDissolves dirt and makeup and digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works perfect and it’s is super hydrating to the skin. It is not pricey at all and it did meet my expectations my skin feels great I bought at Cvs. I also saw in in Walmart.The product needs no improvement!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Love this product. I got a good deal on it and its really great for combination skin and just over all great in combination with a facial scrub.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Fiskum
I love this product, it has done a super job. It is a gentle cleanser for your skin. The price is Ok, i think it is worth your money. It did Meet my expectations, i really love this!! It could smell a little better tho, but That’s just my review.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of this. super creamy and moisturizing. The citrus peel scent mixed with the milk is really soft. I have repurchased at least 3 times. packaging is a pump making it super easy to use. I restock whenever I can. can be found in Nordstrom rack/ ultas
Ana M.
Ana M.
Miramar
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansed my skin throughly and gently it works very well if you have sensitive skin it brings out impurities
Paula L.
Paula L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best for cleansing at night. Takes off makeup and leaves my skin clear and soft. Bliss is so mild it won't hurt your skin. Smells divine too
De-Lila G.
De-Lila G.
Redding , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing milk has transformed my skin. Deep clean, soft moisturized finish
Well worth the price.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way this Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk seamed to melt the makeup off of  my face. This product did not clog by pores or leave a residue. I have used Bliss products before and I would repurchase this product. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Julianne J.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for all skin types. My mom, sister and I all love this face wash. It is gentle on the skin but cleans it thoroughly. Highly recommend this face wash!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?