Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fantastic product! Would recommend to anyone who's skin isn't feeling so fresh , this makes your skin feel fresh and look bright ! Definitely lived up to my expectations and would definitely continue to use in the future
Sana A.
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using bliss products from years and this one is one of my favourite from bliss products if you use makeup everyday so it's a must have for a healthy skin
sarah a.
sarah a.
Wawa, ON
I love how it make my skin feel I feel amazing after using it , this is a must have for any woman I order mine online and it lasts a long time
Bee H.
Bee H.
Ajman
Its really good for removing dead skin cells on the top layer! I purchased it from a department store , a pharmacist consulted me with it ...
Dara H.
Dara H.
This cleaning milk is fabulous. It is so soft on the skin it feels like water. I purchased it online and will definenenlty be repurchasing it.
Lauryn M.
Lauryn M.
Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing it worked so well for me, left my skin feeling amazing and it done it's job well. Would highly recommend
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super hella good A+++++ It feels like angels are kissing and caressing my skin. Jk but yup try it you won't regret it.
Jonquil C.
Jonquil C.
Sucj a great product! I would recommend definitely recommend this to other people!! Love the way it feels and it works amazing!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very very smooth , cleans and purifies effectively but not sure it's good for oily skin I used to use it before bed
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?