Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

brice p.
Such a great product, I've used it a few times when needed to and I can't say enough good things about it! Definitely recommend this
Kayla B.
Love this milky cleanser for my oily skin. Gently unclogs piers my dissolving dirt and oil. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft
jammie m.
Hobart, IN
I might use this some more,it didn't seem to work how thought? It was runny. but I could give another try ,I got it from eBay
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Really irritated my sensitive skin.  Seemed to help with my pores though, but left my skin red and itchy.  Purchased at Ulta.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
I love how soft and clean my skin feels after using. I haven't tried as a face mask yet but I'm looking forward to trying
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Not really a huge fan of it as you can see. Texture feels a little odd in my opinion . Dont know exactly if ill reccomend
Jenna W.
Gresham, OR
This product t is okay I used it to take off long wear makeup but I didn't feel like my face was completely clean after
Cassidy S.
Just recently started using this face wash and really like it! I use it at night, it gives the skin a fresh feeling.
Nikki F.
This is the best, it left my skin feeling cleaner then ever and real soft . I love it and now a must have for my face
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
The milk feels great on skin. It hydrates and maker the skin soft. It met my expectations and its packaging is ok.
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?