Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Jenna W.
Gresham, OR
This product t is okay I used it to take off long wear makeup but I didn't feel like my face was completely clean after
Nikki F.
This is the best, it left my skin feeling cleaner then ever and real soft . I love it and now a must have for my face
Cassidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently started using this face wash and really like it! I use it at night, it gives the skin a fresh feeling.
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The milk feels great on skin. It hydrates and maker the skin soft. It met my expectations and its packaging is ok.
Edna C.
My face felt free of impurities and smooth. My poor looked smaller too. My skin looked fresh and deeply cleaned.
Ana M.
Miramar
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansed my skin throughly and gently it works very well if you have sensitive skin it brings out impurities
Hannah S.
STRUTHERS, OH
worked very well, left skin feeling soft and hydrated. nice packaging, doesn't really stand out. check it out
Valerie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This help unclog my pours because they fill up so quickly so it's nice to have this to help clean your pours
Tamika E.
It's refreshing and doesn't dry out the skin. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean without drying it out!
Monkie V.
Coos Bay, OR
Amazing! Left my skin so smooth! Non irritant and smells great. And a nice sized bottle too. Totally worth it
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?