Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Deedee R.
its so light and i didn't have to use very much of it. The smell is okay to me but the way it made my skin feel i end up using it on my whole body.
Kristen W.
Love this product. I got a good deal on it and its really great for combination skin and just over all great in combination with a facial scrub.
Valentina L.
Really begins to show its results after the first week of using it. I recommend it 100%. It did in deed meet my expectations if not surpass it.
sasha r.
Review for: Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz more...
Best face wash ever. Use as a mask or a cleanser. Doesn’t really lather up but is gentle and takes makeup off as well. Creamy and luxurious!
Priscella F.
San Antonio
Really good cleanser you can also use this as a 5 mintue mask. I used this on days i dont have alot of time but need a litle extra cleaning.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Use this everyday after a hot shower perfect for people who like a grease feeling face. I have used this many times and never get tired of it
neniz c.
Pico Rivera, CA
It works really well it doea wonders ive used alot of products and i can say that this one works really great leaves the skin really soft
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This product is definitely something I slept on!!! Gentle on the skin and leaves it looking so clean. I got it online a few months ago
Kasey O.
Corpus Christi
Made my skin feel like silk. It is very easy to use and refreshing. My skin glowed and looked radiant. I highly recommend this product.
yulissa R.
I use to use this wash before doing my makeup i use to wash my face withthis and my makeup looked much better using this its awesome
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?