Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
This cleansing milk is probably the only reason I have clean skin at all! Combined with other Bliss products, my skin feels soft and light after I use it, and my pores are visibly smaller. The creamy texture is smooth on the skin and it smells amazing. This is a definite must in my daily skin routine, and the price is worth it!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
Can be used as a quick mask or a cleanser, I usually put it on when I start my shower and rinse it off at the end. I did notice that after using the product for a while that my pores looked smaller and I had fewer blackheads on my nose (where I tend to get them). Overall a good product, but not something I will buy religiously as it is expensive.
Colette B.
Colette B.
Mentor, OH
I used this cleanser because it was a gift and not anything I'd researched. I was blown away. I was able to get great results across seasons although this is the perfect gentle cleanser for the dry winter months it also handled all the stuff I threw at it during the warm weather months. This has become a staple in my arsenal of skin products.
Fanny H.
Fanny H.
Beaconsfield, QC
This cleansing milk is great for many reasona. It cleans your face without stripping out the moisture because of it's milk based texture, unlike a lot of gel based cleansers which can leave skin feeling a little tight. Didn't love the smell, but overall it did a great job at cleaning the skin especially in the winter time when the skin can be a little more dehydrated and sensitive.
nikki c.
nikki c.
Old noarlunga
I like this product as a mask but not so much as a cleanser.  It's ok but I don't feel that it does much for my skin after I've used it.  I prefer using a facial brush with it to remove it to give an extra exfoliating boost.  I'd prefer it if it moved around on the skin a little more freely.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mount Pearl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this did anything at all for my skin. It's a relatively cheap product, but I didn't notice it did anything for my skin at all besides offering a gentle clean, but I prefer products that are gentle but have other benefits for my skin as well.
Deepali Y.
Deepali Y.
Gurgaon,india
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is one of the best cleanser i have used till date .  Being a blogger i have to do makeup on a daily basis and i have many outdoor shoots as well . After coming back home , it was a challenge to get rid of the dust and makeup as well . but the cleaser does its work properly
katie s.
katie s.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
pretty good product,helped with clearing acne and red spots. But felt very oily when I put it on. I didn't think it totally unclogged my pores but overall I think its a pretty good product for the price. I probably wouldn't buy it again it a little expensive
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this cleanser on a whim and haven't regretted it once! I had never used Bliss products until I found this cleanser. I love that you massage it onto a dry face. Most of the time I leave it on for 5 mins to really let the product sink in while doing a mini mask! It removes all makeup as well, which is a huge bonus!
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thais clog dissolving cream is brilliant for cleansing and opening pores. It is a very effective product that I have recently invested in. It leaves your skin smooth with no redness after use. It's gentle on your face which help to get a smooth and refreshed looking face!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?