Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

neniz c.
Pico Rivera, CA
It works really well it doea wonders ive used alot of products and i can say that this one works really great leaves the skin really soft
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
This product is definitely something I slept on!!! Gentle on the skin and leaves it looking so clean. I got it online a few months ago
Kasey O.
Corpus Christi
Made my skin feel like silk. It is very easy to use and refreshing. My skin glowed and looked radiant. I highly recommend this product.
brice p.
Such a great product, I've used it a few times when needed to and I can't say enough good things about it! Definitely recommend this
yulissa R.
I use to use this wash before doing my makeup i use to wash my face withthis and my makeup looked much better using this its awesome
Kayla B.
Love this milky cleanser for my oily skin. Gently unclogs piers my dissolving dirt and oil. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft
jammie m.
Hobart, IN
I might use this some more,it didn't seem to work how thought? It was runny. but I could give another try ,I got it from eBay
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Really irritated my sensitive skin.  Seemed to help with my pores though, but left my skin red and itchy.  Purchased at Ulta.
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Not really a huge fan of it as you can see. Texture feels a little odd in my opinion . Dont know exactly if ill reccomend
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
I love how soft and clean my skin feels after using. I haven't tried as a face mask yet but I'm looking forward to trying
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?