Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Tried a sample of this when I was sunburnt because I thought it might be a little gentler and it was! I have no complaints! It does take some getting used to though with it foaming.
Jailee B.
This wasn't something I personally would buy!  I received as a gift maybe the product wasn't my thing. I don't think it's a bad product its just not for me
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Great for all skin types. My mom, sister and I all love this face wash. It is gentle on the skin but cleans it thoroughly. Highly recommend this face wash!
Anne M.
Love this! It took off all my makeup (even the hard to remove waterproof stuff) and left my skin smooth and clean feeling. Totally worth the price!
Tris J.
Santa Clarita, CA
This brand is really good and I like certain products but this one made me breakout! it did leave my skin quite soft right after, but then I broke out.
Deedee R.
its so light and i didn't have to use very much of it. The smell is okay to me but the way it made my skin feel i end up using it on my whole body.
Kristen W.
Love this product. I got a good deal on it and its really great for combination skin and just over all great in combination with a facial scrub.
Valentina L.
Really begins to show its results after the first week of using it. I recommend it 100%. It did in deed meet my expectations if not surpass it.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Use this everyday after a hot shower perfect for people who like a grease feeling face. I have used this many times and never get tired of it
Priscella F.
San Antonio
Really good cleanser you can also use this as a 5 mintue mask. I used this on days i dont have alot of time but need a litle extra cleaning.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?