Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
This cleansing milk is probably the only reason I have clean skin at all! Combined with other Bliss products, my skin feels soft and light after I use it, and my pores are visibly smaller. The creamy texture is smooth on the skin and it smells amazing. This is a definite must in my daily skin routine, and the price is worth it!
Julia L.
Essex, MD
This cleanser I feel works way better if you use it as a face mask. It leaves your face very soft and rejuvenated. Not something I would use everyday to battle my acne but definitely something I would use once a week for some baby soft skin before bed.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
Can be used as a quick mask or a cleanser, I usually put it on when I start my shower and rinse it off at the end. I did notice that after using the product for a while that my pores looked smaller and I had fewer blackheads on my nose (where I tend to get them). Overall a good product, but not something I will buy religiously as it is expensive.
Kate M.
I think that this product works well. It's gentle and has a fabulous citrus scent I use it in combination with the detoxifying facial toner and I really like it. No bad things to report. I would recommend this
Sierra M.
Maumelle, AR
I was so skeptical of this product at first, but it really works to clean out your pores. This also helps smooth out any lines you may have, leaving your skin very soft and smooth.
Mandy G.
If you're looking for a great-smelling face wash that leaves you confused and oily/waxy, this is the one for you! I'm not sure how it works as a mask, but I do know that it left my skin feeling greasy and lead to breakouts each time I've used it.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Tried a sample of this when I was sunburnt because I thought it might be a little gentler and it was! I have no complaints! It does take some getting used to though with it foaming.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Great for all skin types. My mom, sister and I all love this face wash. It is gentle on the skin but cleans it thoroughly. Highly recommend this face wash!
Jailee B.
This wasn't something I personally would buy!  I received as a gift maybe the product wasn't my thing. I don't think it's a bad product its just not for me
Anne M.
Love this! It took off all my makeup (even the hard to remove waterproof stuff) and left my skin smooth and clean feeling. Totally worth the price!
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?