Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
neniz c.
neniz c.
Pico Rivera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well it doea wonders ive used alot of products and i can say that this one works really great leaves the skin really soft
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how soft my face feels after I cleanse with this product  feels fresh and clean  is #gentle  on my skin.
jammie m.
jammie m.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I might use this some more,it didn't seem to work how thought? It was runny. but I could give another try ,I got it from eBay
De-Lila G.
De-Lila G.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing milk has transformed my skin. Deep clean, soft moisturized finish
Well worth the price.
Tatiana V.
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Not really a huge fan of it as you can see. Texture feels a little odd in my opinion . Dont know exactly if ill reccomend
Tamika E.
Tamika E.
It's refreshing and doesn't dry out the skin. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean without drying it out!
Hope P.
Hope P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love Bliss. I love how non-abrasive this cleansing milk is. It's very gentle on my skin.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample of this when I was sunburnt because I thought it might be a little gentler and it was! I have no complaints! It does take some getting used to though with it foaming.
Monkie V.
Monkie V.
Coos Bay, OR
Amazing! Left my skin so smooth! Non irritant and smells great. And a nice sized bottle too. Totally worth it
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
STRUTHERS, OH
worked very well, left skin feeling soft and hydrated. nice packaging, doesn't really stand out. check it out
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?