Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Shana M.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing" in 8 reviews
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
Can be used as a quick mask or a cleanser, I usually put it on when I start my shower and rinse it off at the end. I did notice that after using the product for a while that my pores looked smaller and I had fewer blackheads on my nose (where I tend to get them). Overall a good product, but not something I will buy religiously as it is expensive.
Kate M.
I think that this product works well. It's gentle and has a fabulous citrus scent I use it in combination with the detoxifying facial toner and I really like it. No bad things to report. I would recommend this
Laura S.
montebello
i do recommend this product i absolutely love this! i think the price was actually good it was for 28 dollars it actually worked fantastic i had no irritation at all i bought in sephora but online just for $28 of you buy it in bliss it costs more so i suggest u buy it in sephora
Stephanie M.
West Hazleton , PA
I always liked the bliss foaming facewash and then came across this product at tjmaxx! Usually sells for around $23 but it was priced at $12 and I hard to try it. So happy I did I love it loves me face feeling fresh and clean smooth and the smells is so energizing
Sierra M.
Maumelle , AR
I was so skeptical of this product at first, but it really works to clean out your pores. This also helps smooth out any lines you may have, leaving your skin very soft and smooth.
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
If you're looking for a great-smelling face wash that leaves you confused and oily/waxy, this is the one for you! I'm not sure how it works as a mask, but I do know that it left my skin feeling greasy and lead to breakouts each time I've used it.
maria r.
Gainesville, GA
This product help with those pose on the middle of my chin and underneath which was great but with my nose pose it worked at first and than i didn't see much of a change as on my chin. But good product over all.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Tried a sample of this when I was sunburnt because I thought it might be a little gentler and it was! I have no complaints! It does take some getting used to though with it foaming.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Great for all skin types. My mom, sister and I all love this face wash. It is gentle on the skin but cleans it thoroughly. Highly recommend this face wash!
Jailee B.
This wasn't something I personally would buy!  I received as a gift maybe the product wasn't my thing. I don't think it's a bad product its just not for me
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?