Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently started using this face wash and really like it! I use it at night, it gives the skin a fresh feeling.
Rabia R.
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The milk feels great on skin. It hydrates and maker the skin soft. It met my expectations and its packaging is ok.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Really begins to show its results after the first week of using it. I recommend it 100%. It did in deed meet my expectations if not surpass it.
Edna C.
Edna C.
My face felt free of impurities and smooth. My poor looked smaller too. My skin looked fresh and deeply cleaned.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Parrish, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this everyday after a hot shower perfect for people who like a grease feeling face. I have used this many times and never get tired of it
Priscella F.
Priscella F.
San Antonio
Really good cleanser you can also use this as a 5 mintue mask. I used this on days i dont have alot of time but need a litle extra cleaning.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This help unclog my pours because they fill up so quickly so it's nice to have this to help clean your pours
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a great-smelling face wash that leaves you confused and oily/waxy, this is the one for you! I'm not sure how it works as a mask, but I do know that it left my skin feeling greasy and lead to breakouts each time I've used it.
neniz c.
neniz c.
Pico Rivera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well it doea wonders ive used alot of products and i can say that this one works really great leaves the skin really soft
Monica N.
Monica N.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how soft my face feels after I cleanse with this product  feels fresh and clean  is #gentle  on my skin.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?