Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

I can’t find a really detailed way to use this anywhere and I’ve been looking for a while now. I’ve never used a cleansing milk before. Do massage it in with my finger tips? Should I use a facial cleaning brush? How much product should I use?
Does it work well for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk!
Product Highlights
“...was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing” in reviews
I tried this because of the claim, stated in the actual name. It is supposed to be clog dissolving and cleansing. Well I use it on a clean skin or to finish cleaning in order to get clog dissolving benefits and I let it sit for a few minutes. Some people with oily skin stated in reviews that it clogged their pores. I don't feel a great fresh face / skin like with other cleansers, so I don't know if it performs as it should or not.
belton
For me, this product has done everything it promised. I've been using it for nearly 3 months, morning and evening, as my main and only face wash. I've noticed my complexion is more even, both in texture and color. I am very pleased and will continue buying this product!
Love the way my skin looks and feels after using this. It gives me a clean look with a fresh glow. Removes dead skin and cleans deeply. I like the softness. My face is not taut or tight
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely LOVE this face wash. I've tried for years to find something that moisturized my skin without contributing to my huge acne problem. Though your skin doesn't feel "squeaky clean" the wash leaves your face nice and clean without overdrying. The main drawback is definitely the cost.
Cumming, GA
This cleansing milk is probably the only reason I have clean skin at all! Combined with other Bliss products, my skin feels soft and light after I use it, and my pores are visibly smaller. The creamy texture is smooth on the skin and it smells amazing. This is a definite must in my daily skin routine, and the price is worth it!
Knoxville, TN
I'm really into cleansing milks. I feel like they are more gentle on my sensitive skin. I was impressed by this, but because I didn't know what to expect. My only issue was that the pump got clogged about a week into using it. I'm still playing with this to see if it is me or the pump. I would purchase again if I'm at fault. I'd have to repurchase on sale if it were a faulty pump.
This is a great face wash. One of my favorite things about it is that it has a dual use of a mask and wash. Sometimes at night I will go to wash my face and just leave it on for a few minutes to penetrate my pores. It is a creamy wash so it doesn't dry out your skin like some sudsy washes do. I took away a star simply because I never really noticed a change in my pores as it claims to reduce/clean them out.
Essex, MD
This cleanser I feel works way better if you use it as a face mask. It leaves your face very soft and rejuvenated. Not something I would use everyday to battle my acne but definitely something I would use once a week for some baby soft skin before bed.
Canton, MA
This is such an interesting product! I was so skeptical to try it because I didn't think it would do anything for my skin, but it totally moisturized it! I have completely new skin after only using this product for a couple of weeks! This is incredible, definitely add this to your list of necessary products!
Woodbridge, NJ
Can be used as a quick mask or a cleanser, I usually put it on when I start my shower and rinse it off at the end. I did notice that after using the product for a while that my pores looked smaller and I had fewer blackheads on my nose (where I tend to get them). Overall a good product, but not something I will buy religiously as it is expensive.