Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Amanda H.
Moore , OK
This is my go to face wash and mask. I love that I can use it for both and the bottle lasts me months so it's definitely worth the price. It's good for dry sensitive skin and it's helps keep your face moisturized. Love it
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
I love how gentle this is on the skin, but I personally prefer something with a bit of an exfoliating feel. Still great but probably wouldn't use as much as my other cleansers.
Marjorie M.
This is a gentle makeup remover/ dissolver cleaner.  This is great with a hot wash cloth.  For my oily skin, I have to follow up with another gel cleanser to remove any remaining oil residue.  Yes I highly recommend it.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
This is one my absolutely favorite cleansers. I use it as a mini mask and to dissolve my makeup off at night. Not abrasive at all, a little expensive but it's worth it
Anna K.
Love the cleansing milk from Bliss. I bought it at Sephora & will continue to once mine runs out. I think it's great for everyday use & keeps your skin fresh & clean. It exceeded expectations & I am so happy with the product. Would recommend to everyone!
Tracy M.
Timonium
Leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended for product build up or dull winter skin. Purchased online at Bliss. Very gentle cleansing. Quite effective.
Nabiha K.
Leonardtown, MD
It was so smooth and felt really great! After my skin was so soft and it lasted a couple of days! It was a little hard to get it off but not too hard. I think it's a good value for what you get!
Jasmine R.
White Marsh, Maryland
This product didn't work at all for my skin. I usually have clogged pores which causes my acne so I thought this would help but I broke out even more from this product. I wouldn't recommend.
Sherelle F.
Love the way my skin looks and feels after using this. It gives me a clean look with a fresh glow. Removes dead skin and cleans deeply. I like the softness. My face is not taut or tight
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
If you're looking for a great-smelling face wash that leaves you confused and oily/waxy, this is the one for you! I'm not sure how it works as a mask, but I do know that it left my skin feeling greasy and lead to breakouts each time I've used it.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?