Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
This is one my absolutely favorite cleansers. I use it as a mini mask and to dissolve my makeup off at night. Not abrasive at all, a little expensive but it's worth it
Anna K.
Love the cleansing milk from Bliss. I bought it at Sephora & will continue to once mine runs out. I think it's great for everyday use & keeps your skin fresh & clean. It exceeded expectations & I am so happy with the product. Would recommend to everyone!
Tracy M.
Timonium
Leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended for product build up or dull winter skin. Purchased online at Bliss. Very gentle cleansing. Quite effective.
Morgan W.
Rexburg, ID
This stuff is amazing! It makes me excited to wash my face! I love the texture it turns too once it hits the face. It is soothing and very gentle. It also smells amazing so that’s a plus!
Nabiha K.
Leonardtown, MD
It was so smooth and felt really great! After my skin was so soft and it lasted a couple of days! It was a little hard to get it off but not too hard. I think it's a good value for what you get!
Jasmine R.
White Marsh, Maryland
This product didn't work at all for my skin. I usually have clogged pores which causes my acne so I thought this would help but I broke out even more from this product. I wouldn't recommend.
Jessica D.
I tried this because of the claim, stated in the actual name. It is supposed to be clog dissolving and cleansing. Well I use it on a clean skin or to finish cleaning in order to get clog dissolving benefits and I let it sit for a few minutes. Some people with oily skin stated in reviews that it clogged their pores. I don't feel a great fresh face / skin like with other cleansers, so I don't know if it performs as it should or not.
Sherelle F.
Love the way my skin looks and feels after using this. It gives me a clean look with a fresh glow. Removes dead skin and cleans deeply. I like the softness. My face is not taut or tight
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely LOVE this face wash. I've tried for years to find something that moisturized my skin without contributing to my huge acne problem. Though your skin doesn't feel "squeaky clean" the wash leaves your face nice and clean without overdrying. The main drawback is definitely the cost.
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
This cleansing milk is probably the only reason I have clean skin at all! Combined with other Bliss products, my skin feels soft and light after I use it, and my pores are visibly smaller. The creamy texture is smooth on the skin and it smells amazing. This is a definite must in my daily skin routine, and the price is worth it!
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?