Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Corpus Christi
Made my skin feel like silk. It is very easy to use and refreshing. My skin glowed and looked radiant. I highly recommend this product.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely something I slept on!!! Gentle on the skin and leaves it looking so clean. I got it online a few months ago
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this wash before doing my makeup i use to wash my face withthis and my makeup looked much better using this its awesome
Tris J.
Tris J.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is really good and I like certain products but this one made me breakout! it did leave my skin quite soft right after, but then I broke out.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this milky cleanser for my oily skin. Gently unclogs piers my dissolving dirt and oil. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft
Laura C.
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really irritated my sensitive skin.  Seemed to help with my pores though, but left my skin red and itchy.  Purchased at Ulta.
brice p.
brice p.
Such a great product, I've used it a few times when needed to and I can't say enough good things about it! Definitely recommend this
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Gresham, OR
This product t is okay I used it to take off long wear makeup but I didn't feel like my face was completely clean after
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
This is the best, it left my skin feeling cleaner then ever and real soft . I love it and now a must have for my face
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
I love how soft and clean my skin feels after using. I haven't tried as a face mask yet but I'm looking forward to trying
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?