Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

stacey w.
Derby, KS
It was .... ok. I have definitely used worse cleansers. I did make myself finish it, but never repurchased. Just didn't feel the Wow factor to it, and honestly that is what I want from products I spend my money on.
Mercedes A.
Aberdeen, MD
i love his product. it is absolutely a favorite of mine. it has a really rough sort of like an expholiater would yet it is a cleanser I would give this a 4 star due to that but its not overruling the phormula.
Kayleen B.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Honestly this is the best face wash ever. I had these dry patches near my nose and after using this product l, they just cleared up. Definitely going to be using this product again. Almost done with it. It makes your face smooth and soft. You can also use this product as a face mask.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
I don't think this product is worth the money. It didn't do anything for me. There are definitely other products out there that do the same thing but better I think I will stick to those products
Mariya K.
Skin very damaged...but this product helped cleanse and help my face!!Very gentle on skin, I have sensitive skin and this really helped me because other products give me rashes.....but this is amazing!!!!!i would totally recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
maria r.
Gainesville, GA
This product help with those pose on the middle of my chin and underneath which was great but with my nose pose it worked at first and than i didn't see much of a change as on my chin. But good product over all.
Amanda H.
Moore , OK
This is my go to face wash and mask. I love that I can use it for both and the bottle lasts me months so it's definitely worth the price. It's good for dry sensitive skin and it's helps keep your face moisturized. Love it
Angelica C.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing!! I absolutely loved this product! It really cleaned out my pores and made my face feel like heaven. I bought it at Kohls and I'll definitely be going back to purchase again
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
I love how gentle this is on the skin, but I personally prefer something with a bit of an exfoliating feel. Still great but probably wouldn't use as much as my other cleansers.
Marjorie M.
This is a gentle makeup remover/ dissolver cleaner.  This is great with a hot wash cloth.  For my oily skin, I have to follow up with another gel cleanser to remove any remaining oil residue.  Yes I highly recommend it.
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?