Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one my absolutely favorite cleansers. I use it as a mini mask and to dissolve my makeup off at night. Not abrasive at all, a little expensive but it's worth it
Anna K.
Anna K.
Love the cleansing milk from Bliss. I bought it at Sephora & will continue to once mine runs out. I think it's great for everyday use & keeps your skin fresh & clean. It exceeded expectations & I am so happy with the product. Would recommend to everyone!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Timonium
Leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended for product build up or dull winter skin. Purchased online at Bliss. Very gentle cleansing. Quite effective.
Marjorie M.
Marjorie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gentle makeup remover/ dissolver cleaner.  This is great with a hot wash cloth.  For my oily skin, I have to follow up with another gel cleanser to remove any remaining oil residue.  Yes I highly recommend it.
Julianne J.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for all skin types. My mom, sister and I all love this face wash. It is gentle on the skin but cleans it thoroughly. Highly recommend this face wash!
Jailee B.
Jailee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't something I personally would buy!  I received as a gift maybe the product wasn't my thing. I don't think it's a bad product its just not for me
Nabiha K.
Nabiha K.
Leonardtown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was so smooth and felt really great! After my skin was so soft and it lasted a couple of days! It was a little hard to get it off but not too hard. I think it's a good value for what you get!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
White Marsh, Maryland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didn't work at all for my skin. I usually have clogged pores which causes my acne so I thought this would help but I broke out even more from this product. I wouldn't recommend.
Deedee R.
Deedee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
its so light and i didn't have to use very much of it. The smell is okay to me but the way it made my skin feel i end up using it on my whole body.
Sherelle F.
Sherelle F.
Love the way my skin looks and feels after using this. It gives me a clean look with a fresh glow. Removes dead skin and cleans deeply. I like the softness. My face is not taut or tight
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?