Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk I actually have this in my shower right now. I love the way it feels on my skin. Plus, it actually exfoliates also. It's a really nice milk and takes off makeup like a champ. I recommend it for a daily face wash.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This cleanser was just okay for me. Maybe because I'm used to gels and foams that lather up and seem to be cleaning, but this really didn't feel like it was getting the job done as far as cleaning my face. Maybe not so good for oil prone skin like mine.
Kenzie L.
I think this product works really well! Does what it says it does and leaves skin feeling great! I bought mine from walmart! The packaging was super nice. It wasn't that expensive either! Good product for the money. I would defenatly be buying again!
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing
Ashley W.
MANHATTAN
This is one of my ALL time favorite cleansers for the face! I really really love it. It has a fresh citrus kinda smell and a luxe creamy texture. I usually have damp skin and massage it all in, to remove dirt, makeup and the day's grime.
amber s.
This stuff is amazing! I️ got the smaller size from my local TJ Maxx and fell in love. It cleans the skin so well and it’s the best product I’ve ever used when it comes to its ability to help take off makeup. I️ usually let it sit for about five minutes before I rinse.
Alicia G.
Elk City, OK
LOVE! I adore a milk cleanser and think so many people should use this! It is gentle, didn't cause my allergy prone skin any problems and cleared my stubborn adult acne very quickly! My skin looks so much better when I use this product!
cheyenne w.
Warner, OK
This is the best face cleanser I've used in so long! Recently I was having horrible break outs and irritation. I found this and decided to try it and two weeks later my skin has never looked so clear and smooth! The texture of my skin and the over all tone has improved so much!! I won't be using anything else!
Beca R.
I loved the way it made my face feel after. Also it wasn't a harsh feeling wile it was on, it was minty for me but not too much. I will definitely get this again. I got mine from a friend but if anyone can let me know where to get it I would be soooo happy !
stacey w.
Derby, KS
It was .... ok. I have definitely used worse cleansers. I did make myself finish it, but never repurchased. Just didn't feel the Wow factor to it, and honestly that is what I want from products I spend my money on.
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?