Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was told about this product by a friend who loves it, but for me I don't like it. I feel like it didn't help with my acne and was not that great with my skin. I got it on sale at marshalls for around 12 but it originally retails for like 28. I don't think it was worth either price.
Stephanie M.
West hazleton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always liked the bliss foaming facewash and then came across this product at tjmaxx! Usually sells for around $23 but it was priced at $12 and I hard to try it. So happy I did I love it loves me face feeling fresh and clean smooth and the smells is so energizing
Kiara G.
It was good on my face I suggest this if you have dirt or any unwanted particles on your face. it really opens up the pores and if you scrub and really allow it too lather on your facial area then it's sure to work. Because I also have sensitive skin, it was good.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk I actually have this in my shower right now. I love the way it feels on my skin. Plus, it actually exfoliates also. It's a really nice milk and takes off makeup like a champ. I recommend it for a daily face wash.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing! I was very skeptical about purchasing, but I took the chance and fell in love with the product! I'll definitely continue to repurchase due to the gentle formula that leaves my skin feeling amazing. I'd certainly recommend this product to others.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was underwhelmed by this cleanser. I have large pores and it didn't quite seem to remove all makeup and oil. This would work better for someone who prefers a light, mild cleanser. I wound up washing my face again with a second product every time i used it.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was just okay for me. Maybe because I'm used to gels and foams that lather up and seem to be cleaning, but this really didn't feel like it was getting the job done as far as cleaning my face. Maybe not so good for oil prone skin like mine.
Kenzie L.
I think this product works really well! Does what it says it does and leaves skin feeling great! I bought mine from walmart! The packaging was super nice. It wasn't that expensive either! Good product for the money. I would defenatly be buying again!
cheyenne w.
Warner, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best face cleanser I've used in so long! Recently I was having horrible break outs and irritation. I found this and decided to try it and two weeks later my skin has never looked so clear and smooth! The texture of my skin and the over all tone has improved so much!! I won't be using anything else!
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?