Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
sidney m.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing
cheyenne w.
cheyenne w.
Warner, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best face cleanser I've used in so long! Recently I was having horrible break outs and irritation. I found this and decided to try it and two weeks later my skin has never looked so clear and smooth! The texture of my skin and the over all tone has improved so much!! I won't be using anything else!
Beca R.
Beca R.
I loved the way it made my face feel after. Also it wasn't a harsh feeling wile it was on, it was minty for me but not too much. I will definitely get this again. I got mine from a friend but if anyone can let me know where to get it I would be soooo happy !
Jessalyn R.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was underwhelmed by this cleanser. I have large pores and it didn't quite seem to remove all makeup and oil. This would work better for someone who prefers a light, mild cleanser. I wound up washing my face again with a second product every time i used it.
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
Aberdeen, MD
i love his product. it is absolutely a favorite of mine. it has a really rough sort of like an expholiater would yet it is a cleanser I would give this a 4 star due to that but its not overruling the phormula.
Kayleen B.
Kayleen B.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this is the best face wash ever. I had these dry patches near my nose and after using this product l, they just cleared up. Definitely going to be using this product again. Almost done with it. It makes your face smooth and soft. You can also use this product as a face mask.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this product is worth the money. It didn't do anything for me. There are definitely other products out there that do the same thing but better I think I will stick to those products
Mariya K.
Mariya K.
Skin very damaged...but this product helped cleanse and help my face!!Very gentle on skin, I have sensitive skin and this really helped me because other products give me rashes.....but this is amazing!!!!!i would totally recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
maria r.
maria r.
Gainesville, GA
This product help with those pose on the middle of my chin and underneath which was great but with my nose pose it worked at first and than i didn't see much of a change as on my chin. But good product over all.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Buffalo, NY
Amazing!! I absolutely loved this product! It really cleaned out my pores and made my face feel like heaven. I bought it at Kohls and I'll definitely be going back to purchase again
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?