Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Meryl P.
This is such an interesting product! I was so skeptical to try it because I didn't think it would do anything for my skin, but it totally moisturized it! I have completely new skin after only using this product for a couple of weeks! This is incredible, definitely add this to your list of necessary products!
Hailey S.
Kenosha, WI
I had some worries about this product and trying it! But I came to surprise on how much I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh without it being dry! This product cleans all the nastiness off your face from the day! Now I use this product on a daily basis and I love it!
Laura S.
montebello
i do recommend this product i absolutely love this! i think the price was actually good it was for 28 dollars it actually worked fantastic i had no irritation at all i bought in sephora but online just for $28 of you buy it in bliss it costs more so i suggest u buy it in sephora
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I was told about this product by a friend who loves it, but for me I don't like it. I feel like it didn't help with my acne and was not that great with my skin. I got it on sale at marshalls for around 12 but it originally retails for like 28. I don't think it was worth either price.
Morgan J.
Orono, MN
This product is great. I love that it's dual purpose so you can use it as a daily cleanser, or If needed you can do a quick mask. It's only 5 minutes which is easier and faster than any other mask I've tried. It left my skin feeling so smooth and the smell was great.
Kiara G.
It was good on my face I suggest this if you have dirt or any unwanted particles on your face. it really opens up the pores and if you scrub and really allow it too lather on your facial area then it's sure to work. Because I also have sensitive skin, it was good.
Stephanie M.
West Hazleton , PA
I always liked the bliss foaming facewash and then came across this product at tjmaxx! Usually sells for around $23 but it was priced at $12 and I hard to try it. So happy I did I love it loves me face feeling fresh and clean smooth and the smells is so energizing
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Love the scent of this. super creamy and moisturizing. The citrus peel scent mixed with the milk is really soft. I have repurchased at least 3 times. packaging is a pump making it super easy to use. I restock whenever I can. can be found in Nordstrom rack/ ultas
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk I actually have this in my shower right now. I love the way it feels on my skin. Plus, it actually exfoliates also. It's a really nice milk and takes off makeup like a champ. I recommend it for a daily face wash.
Taylor T.
Works amazing! I was very skeptical about purchasing, but I took the chance and fell in love with the product! I'll definitely continue to repurchase due to the gentle formula that leaves my skin feeling amazing. I'd certainly recommend this product to others.
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?