Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
Works perfect and it’s is super hydrating to the skin. It is not pricey at all and it did meet my expectations my skin feels great I bought at Cvs. I also saw in in Walmart.The product needs no improvement!
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
This mask is fabulous! If your looking for a non abrasive de-clogging cleanser than this is the product for your. It leaves your face smooth to the touch and cleaner than clean
Ashley
Carbondale, PA
I love this product. It is so silly smooth on my skin. I just thought it would dry out my skin but it didn’t. It was so gentle on my skin. It was my first time ever using the product. I would recommend this product to others.
Morgan W.
Rexburg, ID
This stuff is amazing! It makes me excited to wash my face! I love the texture it turns too once it hits the face. It is soothing and very gentle. It also smells amazing so that’s a plus!
britany w.
belton
For me, this product has done everything it promised. I've been using it for nearly 3 months, morning and evening, as my main and only face wash. I've noticed my complexion is more even, both in texture and color. I am very pleased and will continue buying this product!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Cleansing milk and other 'Milk' products have been catching my attention quite a bit lately. It makes magnificent products like this one!! Clog dissolving milk is all I needed to hear to feel like "I need this product NOW!" So of course I've tried it out. Wow! Clog dissolving is certainly what it does. You've definitely got to try this one, you'll be missing out on some beautiful skin if you don't!
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
This cleansing milk is probably the only reason I have clean skin at all! Combined with other Bliss products, my skin feels soft and light after I use it, and my pores are visibly smaller. The creamy texture is smooth on the skin and it smells amazing. This is a definite must in my daily skin routine, and the price is worth it!
Andie Rae P.
Knoxville, TN
I'm really into cleansing milks. I feel like they are more gentle on my sensitive skin. I was impressed by this, but because I didn't know what to expect. My only issue was that the pump got clogged about a week into using it. I'm still playing with this to see if it is me or the pump. I would purchase again if I'm at fault. I'd have to repurchase on sale if it were a faulty pump.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
I like that this melts off most of my makeup. It doesnt do too well with some of my more budge proof liners. I also dont like that it kind of leaves a film behind, I like my skin to feel cleaner. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I wouldnt really recommend the product though because of the film. I guess if they had very sensitive skin it would benefit them.
Meryl P.
This is such an interesting product! I was so skeptical to try it because I didn't think it would do anything for my skin, but it totally moisturized it! I have completely new skin after only using this product for a couple of weeks! This is incredible, definitely add this to your list of necessary products!
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?