Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this face wash. I was struggling so bad with breakouts for about a month and my friend recommended this to me and I am so thankful. I started using it about a week ago and there is already a huge improvement in my skin!! I highly recommend!!!
Shana M.
La Crosse
I really enjoyed this cleanser. It's a really light weight formula with zero scent. It's perfect for sensitive skin.  It can be used as a cleanser or a mask which is a bonus as well. It was a little expensive but with its dual purpose and the fact that it works well makes it worth the price.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way this Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk seamed to melt the makeup off of  my face. This product did not clog by pores or leave a residue. I have used Bliss products before and I would repurchase this product. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Clara S.
Lewisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see a noticeable difference in pore clogging, acne, whiteheads or black heads after a prolonged period of using this product...it seems like a great idea and something that might work, but at least for me and my skin type it did not do what it claimed to do :(
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of this. super creamy and moisturizing. The citrus peel scent mixed with the milk is really soft. I have repurchased at least 3 times. packaging is a pump making it super easy to use. I restock whenever I can. can be found in Nordstrom rack/ ultas
member-9c05a
I have combination skin and it’s hard to find a good product for, especially with blackheads trying to find one that’s strong enough to clear them but not too tough on skin, this is perfect! Not too strong but is strong enough!
Ashley W.
MANHATTAN
This is one of my ALL time favorite cleansers for the face! I really really love it. It has a fresh citrus kinda smell and a luxe creamy texture. I usually have damp skin and massage it all in, to remove dirt, makeup and the day's grime.
Alicia G.
Elk City, OK
LOVE! I adore a milk cleanser and think so many people should use this! It is gentle, didn't cause my allergy prone skin any problems and cleared my stubborn adult acne very quickly! My skin looks so much better when I use this product!
Erlinn E.
lic
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product for about two months didn't see much of a difference. Didn't feel it was effective, the packaging was nice. But did not meet my expectations.
stacey w.
Derby, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was .... ok. I have definitely used worse cleansers. I did make myself finish it, but never repurchased. Just didn't feel the Wow factor to it, and honestly that is what I want from products I spend my money on.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?