Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Clara S.
Clara S.
Lewisburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see a noticeable difference in pore clogging, acne, whiteheads or black heads after a prolonged period of using this product...it seems like a great idea and something that might work, but at least for me and my skin type it did not do what it claimed to do :(
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Orono, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. I love that it's dual purpose so you can use it as a daily cleanser, or If needed you can do a quick mask. It's only 5 minutes which is easier and faster than any other mask I've tried. It left my skin feeling so smooth and the smell was great.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
It was good on my face I suggest this if you have dirt or any unwanted particles on your face. it really opens up the pores and if you scrub and really allow it too lather on your facial area then it's sure to work. Because I also have sensitive skin, it was good.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
West Hazleton, PA
I always liked the bliss foaming facewash and then came across this product at tjmaxx! Usually sells for around $23 but it was priced at $12 and I hard to try it. So happy I did I love it loves me face feeling fresh and clean smooth and the smells is so energizing
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing! I was very skeptical about purchasing, but I took the chance and fell in love with the product! I'll definitely continue to repurchase due to the gentle formula that leaves my skin feeling amazing. I'd certainly recommend this product to others.
michelle c.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk I actually have this in my shower right now. I love the way it feels on my skin. Plus, it actually exfoliates also. It's a really nice milk and takes off makeup like a champ. I recommend it for a daily face wash.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was told about this product by a friend who loves it, but for me I don't like it. I feel like it didn't help with my acne and was not that great with my skin. I got it on sale at marshalls for around 12 but it originally retails for like 28. I don't think it was worth either price.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was just okay for me. Maybe because I'm used to gels and foams that lather up and seem to be cleaning, but this really didn't feel like it was getting the job done as far as cleaning my face. Maybe not so good for oil prone skin like mine.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
I think this product works really well! Does what it says it does and leaves skin feeling great! I bought mine from walmart! The packaging was super nice. It wasn't that expensive either! Good product for the money. I would defenatly be buying again!
sidney m.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?