Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Maggie U.
I love the way this feels it is so smooth to the touch and not heavy on my skin. Afterwards, I have an amazing glow! The smell is great too. I would definitely recommend to a friend and usually buy this brand at Nordstrom Rack.
Erlinn E.
lic
I tried this product for about two months didn't see much of a difference. Didn't feel it was effective, the packaging was nice. But did not meet my expectations.
Aline H.
Redding
I love this Bliss Cleansing Milk, and really like all of the Bliss Cleansers ... I feel clean, fresh and moisturized ... I don't feel like their products dry out my combination skin at all!
Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
Works perfect and it’s is super hydrating to the skin. It is not pricey at all and it did meet my expectations my skin feels great I bought at Cvs. I also saw in in Walmart.The product needs no improvement!
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
This mask is fabulous! If your looking for a non abrasive de-clogging cleanser than this is the product for your. It leaves your face smooth to the touch and cleaner than clean
member-9c05a
I have combination skin and it’s hard to find a good product for, especially with blackheads trying to find one that’s strong enough to clear them but not too tough on skin, this is perfect! Not too strong but is strong enough!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Cleansing milk and other 'Milk' products have been catching my attention quite a bit lately. It makes magnificent products like this one!! Clog dissolving milk is all I needed to hear to feel like "I need this product NOW!" So of course I've tried it out. Wow! Clog dissolving is certainly what it does. You've definitely got to try this one, you'll be missing out on some beautiful skin if you don't!
Andie Rae P.
Knoxville, TN
I'm really into cleansing milks. I feel like they are more gentle on my sensitive skin. I was impressed by this, but because I didn't know what to expect. My only issue was that the pump got clogged about a week into using it. I'm still playing with this to see if it is me or the pump. I would purchase again if I'm at fault. I'd have to repurchase on sale if it were a faulty pump.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
I like that this melts off most of my makeup. It doesnt do too well with some of my more budge proof liners. I also dont like that it kind of leaves a film behind, I like my skin to feel cleaner. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I wouldnt really recommend the product though because of the film. I guess if they had very sensitive skin it would benefit them.
Colette B.
Mentor, OH
I used this cleanser because it was a gift and not anything I'd researched. I was blown away. I was able to get great results across seasons although this is the perfect gentle cleanser for the dry winter months it also handled all the stuff I threw at it during the warm weather months. This has become a staple in my arsenal of skin products.
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?