Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

I can’t find a really detailed way to use this anywhere and I’ve been looking for a while now. I’ve never used a cleansing milk before. Do massage it in with my finger tips? Should I use a facial cleaning brush? How much product should I use?
Does it work well for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk!
Product Highlights
“...was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing” in reviews
Old noarlunga
I like this product as a mask but not so much as a cleanser.  It's ok but I don't feel that it does much for my skin after I've used it.  I prefer using a facial brush with it to remove it to give an extra exfoliating boost.  I'd prefer it if it moved around on the skin a little more freely.
Thais clog dissolving cream is brilliant for cleansing and opening pores. It is a very effective product that I have recently invested in. It leaves your skin smooth with no redness after use. It's gentle on your face which help to get a smooth and refreshed looking face!
I didn't find this did anything at all for my skin. It's a relatively cheap product, but I didn't notice it did anything for my skin at all besides offering a gentle clean, but I prefer products that are gentle but have other benefits for my skin as well.
Vancouver
pretty good product,helped with clearing acne and red spots. But felt very oily when I put it on. I didn't think it totally unclogged my pores but overall I think its a pretty good product for the price. I probably wouldn't buy it again it a little expensive
Gurgaon,india
It is one of the best cleanser i have used till date .  Being a blogger i have to do makeup on a daily basis and i have many outdoor shoots as well . After coming back home , it was a challenge to get rid of the dust and makeup as well . but the cleaser does its work properly
I bought this cleanser on a whim and haven't regretted it once! I had never used Bliss products until I found this cleanser. I love that you massage it onto a dry face. Most of the time I leave it on for 5 mins to really let the product sink in while doing a mini mask! It removes all makeup as well, which is a huge bonus!
Fantastic product! Would recommend to anyone who's skin isn't feeling so fresh , this makes your skin feel fresh and look bright ! Definitely lived up to my expectations and would definitely continue to use in the future
If you're looking for a gentle cleanser, look no further. I think this product is great for sensitive skin. The product is very gentle and will not cause irritation. I like how clean my pores feel after using this product. The packaging is handy too! Overall, I recommend this product for people who have sensitive skin.
This cleanser is good and cleanses the skin very well it smells lovely and left my skin very soft and supple, it removes makeup effortlessly and makes my skin very refreshed however it is quite pricey which is the only downside, overall I didn’t see any major change or benefit to my skin after using this
Fiskum
I love this product, it has done a super job. It is a gentle cleanser for your skin. The price is Ok, i think it is worth your money. It did Meet my expectations, i really love this!! It could smell a little better tho, but That’s just my review.