Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

I can’t find a really detailed way to use this anywhere and I’ve been looking for a while now. I’ve never used a cleansing milk before. Do massage it in with my finger tips? Should I use a facial cleaning brush? How much product should I use?
Does it work well for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk!
Product Highlights
“...was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing” in reviews
Mill Valley
This is a great alternative to micellar water for removing eye makeup. I put a little bit on a cotton pad and it instantly cleanses my skin and removes any makeup. The oat + amino acids make it very calming and great for sensitive skin. Would purchase again if I didn't already love my Bioderma micellar water.
Bentonville, AR
I enjoyed this product okay. Nothing wrong with it, but also nothing to fuss about. It did it’s job, took off MOST of my make up. I feel that I’ve used other cleansing bombs and cleansing oils that have done  better job at helping remove my heavy make up. The price is great though! Yes
Brockton, MA
My 30s (I'm now 45) were a difficult time for my skin. Break outs galore! I bought this expecting that my whiteheads and black heads would start to dissolve using this creamy cleanser. False claims in my opinion. I don't even think it has salacylic acid, the best known treatment for getting rid of clogged pores via chemical exfoliation. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed in this product. But then again, Bliss does often disappoints.
Chandler, AZ
Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.
At first, I wasn't quite sure if I liked this face wash since I usually like heavy duty face washes to really help clean my face. After using it a couple times I am still on the fence. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It is a little milky for my liking when it comes to face washes.
I love this cleansing milk for few reasons, but most importantly, it’s really easy to use because you don’t have to wet your face defore washing  or work on lathering it before putting it on. My favorite esthetician told me about this product since I’m really busy and sometimes feel lazy to do my routine. This milk works better if your face is not wet and it glides on nicely without the suds. It’s never drying, also works as a moisturizing face mask if you leave it on before you wash it off. I like wiping it off with a steamed facial towel like my esthetician does it. This product is not for you if your skin act like an adolescent or if you like washing your face vigorously. This works best with my pretty normal behaving skin and super hectic life schedule and I love it.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I like this product a lot but it is not a normal cleanser. I usually remove my make up before using this. It smells pretty good - the odor is very light and not over bearing. I don’t suffer from too much acne so this works well for me. But for someone looking for more of an all in one cleanser (remove make up, cleanse skin, etc), this may not be the cleanser for you. My skin always feels clean, refreshed, and soft after using.
Riverbank, CA
I love, love, love this face wash. I was struggling so bad with breakouts for about a month and my friend recommended this to me and I am so thankful. I started using it about a week ago and there is already a huge improvement in my skin!! I highly recommend!!!
La Crosse, WI
I really enjoyed this cleanser. It's a really light weight formula with zero scent. It's perfect for sensitive skin.  It can be used as a cleanser or a mask which is a bonus as well. It was a little expensive but with its dual purpose and the fact that it works well makes it worth the price.
This has been my every day face wash for quite a few years now. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry it out but still gets out all the make up without having to scrub your face. I usually but it at Nordstrom Rack because it's less expensive there.
I LOVE Bliss products - they always do exactly what they say they will. They are a little more on the pricier side, although I think they are a good mid-value brand. It's gentle and easy on skin and really makes your skin soft! I would always recommend this.