Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, I wasn't quite sure if I liked this face wash since I usually like heavy duty face washes to really help clean my face. After using it a couple times I am still on the fence. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It is a little milky for my liking when it comes to face washes.
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great face wash. One of my favorite things about it is that it has a dual use of a mask and wash. Sometimes at night I will go to wash my face and just leave it on for a few minutes to penetrate my pores. It is a creamy wash so it doesn't dry out your skin like some sudsy washes do. I took away a star simply because I never really noticed a change in my pores as it claims to reduce/clean them out.
Brooke H.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this face wash. I was struggling so bad with breakouts for about a month and my friend recommended this to me and I am so thankful. I started using it about a week ago and there is already a huge improvement in my skin!! I highly recommend!!!
Shana M.
La Crosse
I really enjoyed this cleanser. It's a really light weight formula with zero scent. It's perfect for sensitive skin.  It can be used as a cleanser or a mask which is a bonus as well. It was a little expensive but with its dual purpose and the fact that it works well makes it worth the price.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the way this Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk seamed to melt the makeup off of  my face. This product did not clog by pores or leave a residue. I have used Bliss products before and I would repurchase this product. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not see a noticeable difference in pore clogging, acne, whiteheads or black heads after a prolonged period of using this product...it seems like a great idea and something that might work, but at least for me and my skin type it did not do what it claimed to do :(
Eve K.
This has been my every day face wash for quite a few years now. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry it out but still gets out all the make up without having to scrub your face. I usually but it at Nordstrom Rack because it's less expensive there.
Tara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Bliss products - they always do exactly what they say they will. They are a little more on the pricier side, although I think they are a good mid-value brand. It's gentle and easy on skin and really makes your skin soft! I would always recommend this.
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of this. super creamy and moisturizing. The citrus peel scent mixed with the milk is really soft. I have repurchased at least 3 times. packaging is a pump making it super easy to use. I restock whenever I can. can be found in Nordstrom rack/ ultas
Maggie U.
I love the way this feels it is so smooth to the touch and not heavy on my skin. Afterwards, I have an amazing glow! The smell is great too. I would definitely recommend to a friend and usually buy this brand at Nordstrom Rack.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?