Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk-NO COLOUR-200 ml

Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk is a milky complexion-clearing face cleanser that does double duty as a 5 minute mask.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk-NO COLOUR-200 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Henderson, NV
I love bliss beauty products so amazing it's amazing yes i buy it at Tj Maxx for a good price yes my skin feels gentle not harsh love it so much I recommend this effective product review for everyone yes everyone who wants to buy this product and try
detroit
I like it but it leaves my face feeling a bit dry. It cleans and refreshes and get all the bacteria away my face looks amazing but it’s so dry and tight. But it met my expectations all together and kept me using it. I definitely recommend it
This stuff worked like a charm! Super effective and enjoyable to use! I bought mine at Kohls and it was reasonably affordable! I would certainly use it again and would recommend it to a friend esp if they have oily skin
Fairview Hts, IL
This cleanser did not necessarily unclog my pores like it advertises, but it still left my face soft and supple. it is a very creamy formula that feels refreshing on your face and takes your makeup off well.
Nice over priced just a tiny bit good for a combination and fees good I’m not sure if it done anything yet but I got it at target like most of every thing I get it okay I guess.
Ocean, NJ
A nice cleansing product which I may purchase again given a lower price point. This stands above several other products in the same category that I've
This is my daily facial cleanser. It is gental on the skin and didn't leave my skin feeling dry or uncomfortable, which i often have happen to my skin
Buffalo, NY
This cleanser is one of the best I've ever used! It's not too pricey and a good purchase. It went above my expectations and I bought it from TJ Maxx!
Austin, TX
This leaves my skin soft,not too oily . I've seen a significant change after using this product in the last month. Great price for the work it does
Travis Afb, CA
I love this product! My skin is very sensitive and can sometimes feel a bit itchy and dry but this calms it down and makes me feel refreshed

Looking for your answer?