Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Shana M.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Jordan B.Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk
  • "One of the best cleansers I've tried. It's effortlessly removes makeup while leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. I'm so happy I picked up this cleanser. It's was above and beyond my expectations. I would so recommend anyone with sensitive or any-type of skin for that matter!!! It's amazing" in 8 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
At first, I wasn't quite sure if I liked this face wash since I usually like heavy duty face washes to really help clean my face. After using it a couple times I am still on the fence. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It is a little milky for my liking when it comes to face washes.
Yolanda C.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk, 6.7 oz more...
As a product itself, it’s a very nice bottle and has an eye grabbing look which is what grabbed my attention, but this product didn’t work for me personally.

The cleanser was silky and smooth and easily spread all over my face. The smell reminds me of paint, so I didn’t like it. The main reason product didn’t work for my was because I struggle a lot with acne and it really didn’t nothing to stop it or keep my face together. I used the product daily, and while it cleansers, my acne got worse. Perhaps this could work for you if you don’t have acne and just need a simple daily cleanser.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
I love, love, love this face wash. I was struggling so bad with breakouts for about a month and my friend recommended this to me and I am so thankful. I started using it about a week ago and there is already a huge improvement in my skin!! I highly recommend!!!
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I really enjoyed this cleanser. It's a really light weight formula with zero scent. It's perfect for sensitive skin.  It can be used as a cleanser or a mask which is a bonus as well. It was a little expensive but with its dual purpose and the fact that it works well makes it worth the price.
collette a.
This has been my every day face wash for quite a few years now. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry it out but still gets out all the make up without having to scrub your face. I usually but it at Nordstrom Rack because it's less expensive there.
Tara L.
I LOVE Bliss products - they always do exactly what they say they will. They are a little more on the pricier side, although I think they are a good mid-value brand. It's gentle and easy on skin and really makes your skin soft! I would always recommend this.
Maggie U.
I love the way this feels it is so smooth to the touch and not heavy on my skin. Afterwards, I have an amazing glow! The smell is great too. I would definitely recommend to a friend and usually buy this brand at Nordstrom Rack.
Ryann B.
Boyds, MD
It really pulls out the dirt from the skin but the product is very thin, so I see myself using more than usual. That might just be me but I feel like the product doesn't spread properly if I don't use more.
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
This melts my makeup away. It leaves the skin feeling like you left the spa and have had a deep clean. I purchased mine at Kohls during a bad break out week. It was able to eliminate my stubborn acne’s in days.
Aline H.
Redding
I love this Bliss Cleansing Milk, and really like all of the Bliss Cleansers ... I feel clean, fresh and moisturized ... I don't feel like their products dry out my combination skin at all!
Jasmine B.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I can’t find a really detailed way to use this anywhere and I’ve been looking for a while now. I’ve never used a cleansing milk before. Do massage it in with my finger tips? Should I use a facial cleaning brush? How much product should I use?

Amazon