Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

• Does it work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely LOVE this face wash. I've tried for years to find something that moisturized my skin without contributing to my huge acne problem. Though your skin doesn't feel "squeaky clean" the wash leaves your face nice and clean without overdrying. The main drawback is definitely the cost.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser I feel works way better if you use it as a face mask. It leaves your face very soft and rejuvenated. Not something I would use everyday to battle my acne but definitely something I would use once a week for some baby soft skin before bed.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I think that this product works well. It's gentle and has a fabulous citrus scent I use it in combination with the detoxifying facial toner and I really like it. No bad things to report. I would recommend this
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Little Rock, AR
I was so skeptical of this product at first, but it really works to clean out your pores. This also helps smooth out any lines you may have, leaving your skin very soft and smooth.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleansing milk and other 'Milk' products have been catching my attention quite a bit lately. It makes magnificent products like this one!! Clog dissolving milk is all I needed to hear to feel like "I need this product NOW!" So of course I've tried it out. Wow! Clog dissolving is certainly what it does. You've definitely got to try this one, you'll be missing out on some beautiful skin if you don't!
TheLipLair E.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this melts off most of my makeup. It doesnt do too well with some of my more budge proof liners. I also dont like that it kind of leaves a film behind, I like my skin to feel cleaner. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I wouldnt really recommend the product though because of the film. I guess if they had very sensitive skin it would benefit them.
Andie Rae P.
Andie Rae P.
Knoxville, TN
I'm really into cleansing milks. I feel like they are more gentle on my sensitive skin. I was impressed by this, but because I didn't know what to expect. My only issue was that the pump got clogged about a week into using it. I'm still playing with this to see if it is me or the pump. I would purchase again if I'm at fault. I'd have to repurchase on sale if it were a faulty pump.
Meryl P.
Meryl P.
This is such an interesting product! I was so skeptical to try it because I didn't think it would do anything for my skin, but it totally moisturized it! I have completely new skin after only using this product for a couple of weeks! This is incredible, definitely add this to your list of necessary products!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Kenosha, WI
I had some worries about this product and trying it! But I came to surprise on how much I love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh without it being dry! This product cleans all the nastiness off your face from the day! Now I use this product on a daily basis and I love it!
Laura S.
Laura S.
montebello
i do recommend this product i absolutely love this! i think the price was actually good it was for 28 dollars it actually worked fantastic i had no irritation at all i bought in sephora but online just for $28 of you buy it in bliss it costs more so i suggest u buy it in sephora
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?