Bliss Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk uploaded by Hope P.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ Does exactly what it promises to.  So whether your face suffers from the typical t-zone traffic jam or is oily all over, this marvel of a milky wash will keep it in the clear .  A must-try. Dissolves dirt and makeup Digests dulling dead skin cells with exfoliating enzymes Protects skin from free radical damage with Vitamin E and grapeseed extract Doubles as a five minute mini-mask Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk see more...

Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely LOVE this face wash. I've tried for years to find something that moisturized my skin without contributing to my huge acne problem. Though your skin doesn't feel "squeaky clean" the wash leaves your face nice and clean without overdrying. The main drawback is definitely the cost.
Julia L.
Essex, MD
This cleanser I feel works way better if you use it as a face mask. It leaves your face very soft and rejuvenated. Not something I would use everyday to battle my acne but definitely something I would use once a week for some baby soft skin before bed.
Kate M.
I think that this product works well. It's gentle and has a fabulous citrus scent I use it in combination with the detoxifying facial toner and I really like it. No bad things to report. I would recommend this
Sierra M.
Maumelle, AR
I was so skeptical of this product at first, but it really works to clean out your pores. This also helps smooth out any lines you may have, leaving your skin very soft and smooth.
Eve K.
This has been my every day face wash for quite a few years now. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry it out but still gets out all the make up without having to scrub your face. I usually but it at Nordstrom Rack because it's less expensive there.
Tara L.
I LOVE Bliss products - they always do exactly what they say they will. They are a little more on the pricier side, although I think they are a good mid-value brand. It's gentle and easy on skin and really makes your skin soft! I would always recommend this.
Maggie U.
I love the way this feels it is so smooth to the touch and not heavy on my skin. Afterwards, I have an amazing glow! The smell is great too. I would definitely recommend to a friend and usually buy this brand at Nordstrom Rack.
amber s.
This stuff is amazing! I️ got the smaller size from my local TJ Maxx and fell in love. It cleans the skin so well and it’s the best product I’ve ever used when it comes to its ability to help take off makeup. I️ usually let it sit for about five minutes before I rinse.
Taylor B.
This is a great face wash. One of my favorite things about it is that it has a dual use of a mask and wash. Sometimes at night I will go to wash my face and just leave it on for a few minutes to penetrate my pores. It is a creamy wash so it doesn't dry out your skin like some sudsy washes do. I took away a star simply because I never really noticed a change in my pores as it claims to reduce/clean them out.
Aline H.
Redding
I love this Bliss Cleansing Milk, and really like all of the Bliss Cleansers ... I feel clean, fresh and moisturized ... I don't feel like their products dry out my combination skin at all!
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work well for acne prone skin?