BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBliss
Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum

Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum

This game-changing treatment combines the benefits of a toner plus serum to purify pores, tone skin and deliver concentrated ingredients for ultimate clarity without over-drying or irritating skin.

• Clinically proven to deliver clear, calm skin in 14 days
  • Powered by Bliss’ proprietary CLARITY 5 COMPLEX™ with BHA (salicylic acid), witch hazel, niacinamide, zinc & cica
  • Unique soothing, cushiony formula
  • Alcohol-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

Key Ingredients

• Proprietary CLARITY 5 COMPLEX™:
    1. BHA (SALICYLIC ACID): Clears out pores and controls excess oil production while promoting the easy removal of dead skin cells.
    2. WITCH HAZEL:  Natural astringent soothes and tones while helping clear clogged pores.
    3. NIACINAMIDE: Also known as vitamin B, helps diminish pores and blemishes while shielding skin from environmental stressors.
    4. ZINC PCA: Regulates skin’s oil production while calming redness.
    5. CICA: Known to calm and soothe skin from dehydration or irritation.

How does this compare to the REN AHA?
What’s a good serum for uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and acne sensitive ?
Start your review of Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum!
Salma A.
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Salma A.
Bliss' hybrid treatment refreshes and treats my skin before i apply the rest of my serums and creams — without making my skin extra dry. It gave the best of both worlds. Salicylic acid, witch hazel, and niacinamide tackle swollen, congested pores, while zinc tackles excess oil, and cica soothes skin to minimise dryness and irritation.
Elle L.
Boston
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Elle L.
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Elle L.
I want to start with expressing how much I love the texture! It has a light gel serum texture disposed by the push top, soaking into skin quickly. It doesn’t leave any stickiness behind and soothes skin while being a gentle way to incorporate a BHA into your daily routine. My skin doesn’t have any negative reactions to witch hazel, so it’s been a great addition to my collection to soothe any breakouts
Virali P.
London
This product was quite hydrating! Will use this again as my skin is quite dry and dehydrated. If you suffer from the same issue, i would recommend giving it a go!
Chloe L.
Very good toner and hydrator. Clears up redness and a refresher. Dont see any drastic skin differences
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Chelsea T.
I was gifted this product from Bliss to review. I actually bought a bottle of this last month and have been using it twice daily as the Toner in my skincare routine! I’m thankful for a second bottle as I’m running low. This has helped hydrate and clear my acne-prone skin and I am in love with it. It has a faint clean scent and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated it’s bouncy, deeply clean, and ready for the day. This toner+serum has a Clarity 5 Complex: ✨BHA (salicylic acid) clears pores ✨Witch hazel tones skin ✨Niacinamide minimizes pores ✨Zinc PCA controls oil ✨Cica calms skin
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Marisa M.
This product is super lightweight and hydrating and works great as a nightly routine or even a makeup primer. I love the packing and delivery system. It is not too sticky or too liquidy, just right! I will purchase this again when I run out, the product size is great as well, one pump does your whole face!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Lucy H.
This toner is more like a gel than a liquid toner. I was so impressed with this toner. My skin is softer, refreshed and clean.Neutalyze Renewal Complex time release BHA/AHA complex.
Evelyn A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Evelyn A.
Love this stuff !! It’s leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrating without over drying, burning or irritating my skin. My skin absorbed this so quickly! The smell is not over powering ! It’s thick in consistency so I like to apply it with my fingers first just how I use the rest of my serums and then I go in with my cotton pads. The packaging is perfect you definitely have full control of how much product your pumping. I apply this in the morning and at night. I love prepping my skin with this before I apply makeup ! My skin loves it.
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This BLISS CLEAR GENIUS CLARIFYING TONER & SERUM was recommended by an ULTA associate the other day, when I returned some other items that didn't work for my skin. I love the fact that this serum is Alcohol-free, CRUELTY-FREE, Vegan & states it has Clarity 5 Complex - a proprietary blend of CLEAN, NON-IRRITATING ingredients. The BHA (salicylic acid) - Clears Pores. The Witch Hazel - Tones the skin. The Niacinamide - Minimizes Pores. The Zinc PCA - Controls Oil. The Cica - Calms the skin. All of this, I think my Dry Skin is going to 💗. Although, I've never been a fan of the Witch Hazel "smell". This one just has a "light" scent of the Witch Hazel, not overwhelming. It doesn't take over the rest of the ingredients, in my opinion. This serum glides on, isn't sticky, but I don't use the recommended cotton pad. I just use my finger so I can feel it go on. I guess you can also Follow this up with a MOISTURIZER, but it's been soft enough, I don't feel like I have to, yet. Made in the USA, Los Angeles, CA. I paid $18 for a 4.3 FL. oz. bottle.
youka L.
Greenville, SC
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by youka L.
I’ve been using this every night for the past month or so and I’ve been loving it. The pump dispenser is very easy to use and distributes just the right amount of product. It’s lessened my breakouts and I’ve noticed a difference in the texture and clarity of my skin.

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa D.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 5 mois
Jason O. il y a 2 mois
I do not personally have sensitive skin, but they state that it is for all skin types.
Kadence K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
il y a 6 mois
have dark under eye circles? Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum used under the eyes brightens immediately! i’m a dermatologist:)
Danielle M. il y a 6 mois
Do you find that the salicylic acid in the undereye area causes dryness since the skin is so delicate?