BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBliss
Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum

Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum

This game-changing treatment combines the benefits of a toner plus serum to purify pores, tone skin and deliver concentrated ingredients for ultimate clarity without over-drying or irritating skin.

• Clinically proven to deliver clear, calm skin in 14 days
  • Powered by Bliss’ proprietary CLARITY 5 COMPLEX™ with BHA (salicylic acid), witch hazel, niacinamide, zinc & cica
  • Unique soothing, cushiony formula
  • Alcohol-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

Key Ingredients

• Proprietary CLARITY 5 COMPLEX™:
    1. BHA (SALICYLIC ACID): Clears out pores and controls excess oil production while promoting the easy removal of dead skin cells.
    2. WITCH HAZEL:  Natural astringent soothes and tones while helping clear clogged pores.
    3. NIACINAMIDE: Also known as vitamin B, helps diminish pores and blemishes while shielding skin from environmental stressors.
    4. ZINC PCA: Regulates skin’s oil production while calming redness.
    5. CICA: Known to calm and soothe skin from dehydration or irritation.

What’s a good serum for uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and acne sensitive ?
have dark under eye circles? Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum used under the eyes brightens immediately! i’m a dermatologist:)
Start your review of Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Chelsea T.
I was gifted this product from Bliss to review. I actually bought a bottle of this last month and have been using it twice daily as the Toner in my skincare routine! I’m thankful for a second bottle as I’m running low. This has helped hydrate and clear my acne-prone skin and I am in love with it. It has a faint clean scent and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated it’s bouncy, deeply clean, and ready for the day. This toner+serum has a Clarity 5 Complex: ✨BHA (salicylic acid) clears pores ✨Witch hazel tones skin ✨Niacinamide minimizes pores ✨Zinc PCA controls oil ✨Cica calms skin
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Marisa M.
This product is super lightweight and hydrating and works great as a nightly routine or even a makeup primer. I love the packing and delivery system. It is not too sticky or too liquidy, just right! I will purchase this again when I run out, the product size is great as well, one pump does your whole face!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Lucy H.
This toner is more like a gel than a liquid toner. I was so impressed with this toner. My skin is softer, refreshed and clean.Neutalyze Renewal Complex time release BHA/AHA complex.
Evelyn A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Evelyn A.
Love this stuff !! It’s leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrating without over drying, burning or irritating my skin. My skin absorbed this so quickly! The smell is not over powering ! It’s thick in consistency so I like to apply it with my fingers first just how I use the rest of my serums and then I go in with my cotton pads. The packaging is perfect you definitely have full control of how much product your pumping. I apply this in the morning and at night. I love prepping my skin with this before I apply makeup ! My skin loves it.
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This BLISS CLEAR GENIUS CLARIFYING TONER & SERUM was recommended by an ULTA associate the other day, when I returned some other items that didn't work for my skin. I love the fact that this serum is Alcohol-free, CRUELTY-FREE, Vegan & states it has Clarity 5 Complex - a proprietary blend of CLEAN, NON-IRRITATING ingredients. The BHA (salicylic acid) - Clears Pores. The Witch Hazel - Tones the skin. The Niacinamide - Minimizes Pores. The Zinc PCA - Controls Oil. The Cica - Calms the skin. All of this, I think my Dry Skin is going to 💗. Although, I've never been a fan of the Witch Hazel "smell". This one just has a "light" scent of the Witch Hazel, not overwhelming. It doesn't take over the rest of the ingredients, in my opinion. This serum glides on, isn't sticky, but I don't use the recommended cotton pad. I just use my finger so I can feel it go on. I guess you can also Follow this up with a MOISTURIZER, but it's been soft enough, I don't feel like I have to, yet. Made in the USA, Los Angeles, CA. I paid $18 for a 4.3 FL. oz. bottle.
youka L.
Greenville, SC
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by youka L.
I’ve been using this every night for the past month or so and I’ve been loving it. The pump dispenser is very easy to use and distributes just the right amount of product. It’s lessened my breakouts and I’ve noticed a difference in the texture and clarity of my skin.
Jenni R.
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Jenni R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this today. Like how it goes on, but my only beef is that it’s a bit drying for a “serum”. Gonna continue to use it and see its results. Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum
Yesenia G.
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Yesenia G.
I tried it and I loved it! I definitely recommend it, it lets the skin feel soft and hydrated🥰✨Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum
Ciara B.
El Cajon, CA
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Ciara B.
This product is a clarifying toner & serum that tones your skin and clears your pores. It contains AHA, witch hazel, niacinamide, zinc PCA, and cica. It is very soothing and doesn’t dry out your skin. The consistency is thick but not too thick. It has a push top that distributes the perfect amount of serum at the “press of a button”! I use this serum during the time of the month where I get hormonal acne and it really helps keep my skin clear and my breakouts at bay! Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum
Sahoni C.
Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Toner + Serum uploaded by Sahoni C.
I love bliss products but this one makes me break out a lot , so sad because I love the consistency, the smell and the applicator.

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kadence K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
il y a 3 mois
Danielle M. il y a 3 mois
Do you find that the salicylic acid in the undereye area causes dryness since the skin is so delicate?