Bliss Champagne Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream, Raspberry, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Mary R.Bliss Champagne Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream, Raspberry, 6.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Mary R.

BY BLISS

Bliss Champagne Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream, Raspberry, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
  • "Recently purchased this item at ULTA! I must say I am very impressed with this product!! I put it on after every shower because I have dry skin after I shave and oh my goodness!! The moister in the product does not compare to any other lotions!! " in 8 reviews
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i got this on sale at marshalls, and i had already been using the lemon sage, which is AMAZING btw..i like this fragrance, you can really smell the champagne, it also has subtle sparkles in it! i find that the lotion kinda burns if you put it on right after you shave....but it feels AMAZING on the skin, so since it only lasts for a second, try it! it leaves your skin feeling soooo good! its not greasy either! and the hydration lasts all day! worth every penny...on sale or not!
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We as women, always want are skin to be soft and moisturized . That's why I use Bliss Champagne Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream . It is reasonable price and feels amazing on your skin. I use mine everyday and just love the way my skin feels. I would recommend you try it . You will be happy you did !
Laura W.
Philadelphia, PA
I get this at Sephora, but also smaller chain like Bluemercury sell it too. This is a classic. Hygienic in a tube, but still dispenses the perfect amount. It absorbs quickly after a shower, and leaves a nice sent. Not too overwhelming. Soothes my dry skin, an always in my faves.
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
I love this body moisturizer. I'm very particular about using lotion on my body at least 3 times a day. I love having my body be soft and this moisturizer did just that! It smells amazing and felt amazing on my body
Erin H.
Howard City, MI
I bought this on a whim because it smelled so good. Boy was I glad I did! This stuff is my favorite body lotion brand. Bonus that this scent is also shimmery. I do tend to buy it at TJ Maxx so it ends up being quite affordable & lasts me a long time.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love this body butter, it's so moisturizing and reasonably priced. I tent to get extremely dry skin in the winter and this is one of the only products that helps for me. I would purchase this product again.
Mary R.
This is excellent body cream. I love the Bliss moisturizers - I find that they moisturizer very well. This does not disappoint on that front. It has a stronger fragrance than some of the other "flavors" but it is not overwhelming. It isn't my favorite but it is still nice. This one has sparkle in it and leaves a faint glitter on you. The downside is that it isn't necessarily perfect as a go to everyday moisturizer since you may not want the "glow" all over for any occasion.
Ashley R.
Got this as a gift from a student and keep it on my desk for all to use. I love the way it feels and always get compliments on the smell when people come in the room from everyone wearing this!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Love Bliss Body Butter. I have been buying this religiously for years. The lotion is thick but not greasy and leaves you completely moisturized. This scent is heavenly!
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
This is my favorite moisture lotion of all time. I always keep back ups on hand just in case I run out. Bliss makes amazing moisture creams. They are so hydrating and smell amazing. I have really dry skin in the winter and my legs always itch like crazy from being so dry. This moisturizers so well and my legs stopped itching. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and I love it
Victoria F.