BY BLISS

A spa-powered trio of fabulously fragranced body butters lemon plus sage body butter: marvelously moisturizing, our famous, fabulous, fresh-citrus scented body butter is so incredibly effective that a single squeeze can make rough and scaly skin ‘history grapefruit plus aloe body butter: Boasting the same formula used in our spa’s famous massages, this deeply nourishing body butter features sodium hyaluronate for long-lasting hydration and the invigorating scent of fresh aloe and sun-kissed pink grapefruit blood orange plus white pepper body butter: chosen as the winning fragrance in our 2008 ‘eau’-lection (after 40,000 votes), the energizing citrus scent blends bright blood orange and spicy white pepper top notes with nuances of coriander and white musk (and was inspired by a cocktail our scent specialist sipped).

bliss Brilliant Butters
  • "These are some of my favorite lotions of all time. They're effective in hydrating my skin and keeping it feeling nice for extended periods of time. They also smell GREAT. My favorite is Blood Orange + White Pepper.. smelling that brings me to a happy place. They're fairly priced and I scoop them up in bundles or travel packs when I can so that I can leave some at home, in my car, my bag, and at work. Love love love these!" in 14 reviews
Bradley P.
Duncan, SC
I have a friend that has these and she said they work so good. I would love to try these and be able to spread the word of these. lotions. she said the lotion bottle lasted her3 month so I would love to try these and recommend them to other people
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I find this extremely moisturizing. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and leave it feeling healthy and soothe. I do prefer to use these at night because they're a bit heavy and leave my skin a little greasy feeling.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
I received these in my beauty boxes and Lovee them!! I also tried the foot lotion and its gentle on the skin!! Not harsh at all and it lasts through out the day!! I totally recommend this product!!!!!
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
i love these. They go on thick, but also moisten my skin perfectly and also SMELL SO GOOD. Bliss never fails to dissapoint. Sometimes, I wish it were more affordable, but I love the quality and have always enjoyed their products. I highly recommend for anyone!
Bridget S.
Winter Park, FL
I can not go a day without using this body butter. My favorite is the lemon and sage!! My husband knows I love this product so much that he surprised me with the Big bottle! The smell is Amazing!!
Allison C.
I really like the Bliss lemon & Sage Body Butter. It does a great job of keeping my alligator skin moisturized without feeling sticky or heavy. The scent is light & fresh and the only con I see is that it's rather pricey but I often find it at TJ Max or Marshall's.
Corey Z.
Love this body butter! Smells great and not too absurd on the cost. Skin is so soft for 24 hours great for after shower use. Can find it at a discount at tjmaxx or saks off fifth
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
Wonderful scents and lotion that sinks into the skin are but a few of the qualities bliss is known for. I recently bought a set for my mom. She loves it too.
Erica H.
Smell super yummy and leave my hands very soft. I recieved a small one of my beauty grab bags and have thrown it it my purse and it is the perfect size.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love the lemon scented body Butter. Smells great and really works well on my dry skin. Was even gentle enough to use on a dry patch on my nose!