BY BLISS

A spa-powered trio of fabulously fragranced body butters lemon plus sage body butter: marvelously moisturizing, our famous, fabulous, fresh-citrus scented body butter is so incredibly effective that a single squeeze can make rough and scaly skin ‘history grapefruit plus aloe body butter: Boasting the same formula used in our spa’s famous massages, this deeply nourishing body butter features sodium hyaluronate for long-lasting hydration and the invigorating scent of fresh aloe and sun-kissed pink grapefruit blood orange plus white pepper body butter: chosen as the winning fragrance in our 2008 ‘eau’-lection (after 40,000 votes), the energizing citrus scent blends bright blood orange and spicy white pepper top notes with nuances of coriander and white musk (and was inspired by a cocktail our scent specialist sipped).

bliss Brilliant Butters
  • "These are some of my favorite lotions of all time. They're effective in hydrating my skin and keeping it feeling nice for extended periods of time. They also smell GREAT. My favorite is Blood Orange + White Pepper.. smelling that brings me to a happy place. They're fairly priced and I scoop them up in bundles or travel packs when I can so that I can leave some at home, in my car, my bag, and at work. Love love love these!" in 14 reviews
Jen C.
Ontario, CA
THESE. ARE. AMAZING!!! They are so moisturizing and they don't sit on top of the skin, they soak in really nicely and smell really good too. I love putting this on all over my body once I get out of the shower. It really keeps my skin feeling amazing.
Caitie W.
This body butter has the best consistency I have ever encountered. If you want to feel like you are being hugged by a fluffy cloud, use this product. Feels and smells delicious! The fragrance lasts lightly throughout even a hot day in NYC and somehow doesn't clash with any scent of perfume I've worn. I also have sensitive skin, and it doesn't make me break out. Winner!
winny c.
I love Bliss body butters. They are rich and creamy. The scents are strong but not too powerful. I bought this at Nordstrom Rack so you can find it at your local one and purchase for a good price. They are moisturizing for the body especially in the winter. It isn't too oily either. I use it every night after my shower.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Such a fun little trio set! I picked this up and love all the fragrances. Lemon + sage is my absolute favorite of all time though. Super hydrating - and very moisturizing - I cannot recommend this body butter enough!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Bought these at Ulta and loved! What can I say- I love a good body butter and Bliss delivers with delicious fresh scents. Gentle moisturizing for dry skin. Good price for the quality. Definitely recommend!
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
Love the 3 pack package. Good value not too pricey for 3 in one package. Tried each one and left my skin feeling amazing. Used it every other day after my shower and my skin felt amazing. Skin felt smooth for most the day except on my hands since I'm constantly washing them.
Phawn L.
Love, love, love these body butters. I discovered them when Bliss was a new company and would often splurge to buy the butter since I go through lotion very quickly. I still love the Body Butters and often purchase them on sale. I can't make it through winter without it.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I love this! I actually have a tube next to my bed as I am writing this review. I love the smells they have in the body butters and I love how it feels being applied and how soft my skin feels afterwards I will definitely buy this again!
Valeria V.
I love the body butters they even come in nice cute little containers and I always keep them underneath my bathroom sink. I also love how they have different types so it could be perfect for anyone I totally recommend this product.
caroline c.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This is my favorite lotion EVER! Its like the holy grail of all body lotion but it is kind of expensive so if you buy it buy it at nordstrom rack for half off! Its a great size! I its SO hydrating! Totally recommend it!