BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ 2x the size.  1/2 the price.* This vibrantly scented liquid soap will help you squeeze more fun out of your foaming.  It whips up a luxe lather for cleansing, and conditions with glycerin, aloe and vitamin E for supremely soft skin. paraben-free *per ounce see more...

Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath
  • "I like this Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath it smells a little different like a mans cologne but I like that." in 1 review
Zoya S.
Zoya S.
I love this product. It is smells so good and makes the skin so softly. I definitely recommend it. It is make a lot of bubbles and clear everything
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy all of the products by Bliss. They're incredibly well made and don't irritate my unpredictable skin. I love that this has the pump, because it keeps me from using so much that it becomes wasteful. The scent is wonderful and refreshing.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I love Bliss! Their products feel and smell high end! The scent of this body wash is so vibrant and it foams up great, which I love in the shower. Long lasting because you don't need to use a lot
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I use this product daily. It is mild and refreshing, and I enjoy the convenience of the pump dispenser. I just wish they made a matching shampoo and conditioner.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is pretty badass. First it smells like citrus which I freaking love, and it doesn't overly foam up. The only saddening thing is that it's pretty pricey, but if you have the money go ahead.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Bliss products always deliver. Although a bit on the high end price wise, they are great quality and really work well with all skin types. The body butter has a great smell and is very refreshing on the skin.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Not a huge fan, smells kind of masculine and not my favorite thing that bliss has made.
Jaay G.
Jaay G.
Taylor, MI
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How's it smell? Any irritations?