BY BLISS

This vibrantly scented liquid soap will help you squeeze more fun out of your foaming. It whips up a luxe lather for cleansing, and conditions with glycerin, aloe and vitamin e for supremely soft skin.

bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash & Bubbling Bath
  • "I like this Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath it smells a little different like a mans cologne but I like that." in 1 review
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and smells amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Bliss blood orange and white pepper body wash is great for the mornings or day you just need a kick start. This scent is so rejuvenating and smells so clean and fresh. It's sets up so nice little goes a long way.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This product is a strong four. It smells delicious, but the perfume makes my sensitive skin itch a bit afterwards and dries me out. But it does its job well and it is easily found in most stores that sell any body products. I would buy it again but I would not recommend using it every day.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
This smells so fantastic! I use this paired with the bliss sugar scrub body polish and I can smell it for hours after my shower! It leaves my skin so soft! I love that I can always find it at T.J. Maxx as well!
Kimberly L.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy all of the products by Bliss. They're incredibly well made and don't irritate my unpredictable skin. I love that this has the pump, because it keeps me from using so much that it becomes wasteful. The scent is wonderful and refreshing.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is pretty badass. First it smells like citrus which I freaking love, and it doesn't overly foam up. The only saddening thing is that it's pretty pricey, but if you have the money go ahead.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I love Bliss! Their products feel and smell high end! The scent of this body wash is so vibrant and it foams up great, which I love in the shower. Long lasting because you don't need to use a lot
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I love and use this every day. I love the blood orange fragrance. I always feel a little dishonest when I use this soap with the lemon sage shampoo and conditioner, but what's a man to do? I really wish they would make this in a shampoo or conditioner...
Jessie K.
Bliss products always deliver. Although a bit on the high end price wise, they are great quality and really work well with all skin types. The body butter has a great smell and is very refreshing on the skin.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I use this product daily. It is mild and refreshing, and I enjoy the convenience of the pump dispenser. I just wish they made a matching shampoo and conditioner.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How's it smell? Any irritations?

Amazon